Teaser 1

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

"Hyung, Hyung!!" "What is it maknae?" "Did you hear about a new reality show coming out?" "Ani, who is staring it?" "Enchanted is." he said and smiled brightly to the elder. "Really!? That's great!" He beamed "We should pay them a visit can we hyung?" "I think they will busy maknae." "But hyung~" He whinned a bit and did aegyo. The elder gave in and nodded his head, the maknae jumped up in joy and smiled. "What is going on here?" "Hyung! We get to see Enchanted." "Soon." said the leader while the maknae is smiling like there is no tomorrow. "Well if you are this excited then I can't wait to see them as well." he said and pat the maknae's head.

 

"Eonnie!!" "What is it?" "We are going to star our own reality show soon I am so nervous~" one of the members whinned while looking at her leader. The leader sighed and shook her head. "We will be fine don't worry too much about it." she said. "But-" "But nothing look how about we watch the previous Tah Dah episodes call?" (Author's Note: Its another way to say Deal in korea) she looked at the younger. The younger nodded her head and the leader smiled. "Ok lets go onto youtube and watch the first season first." she said and start to type it in and watched it with the younger.

 

 

Ok there is the first teaser I won't say who it is for the guy group since it can be anyone you may never know I could add a different boy group to see Enchanted other than B1A4. Anyway i may update a bit slow since I am on vacation I am in Mississippi right now and I thought I posted up the 4th chapter but I guess not. Sorry its short bare with me for a while and did any one see Nu'est's MV Teaser for Action? I have to say I loved it and I can't wait for it to come out, I am going to buy their album so can't wait for that. Here is a small spam of Nu'est as well ppyong~