First Member!? (Teaser 2)

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

 

WM unviel their first member!?
 
It has been almost two weeks till we heard about WM entertainment's new girl group Enchanted. The concept for Fairy tale is for the girls dress up in a fantasy theme where the girls are put on in a simple outfit or dressed up like a princess.  The first member that WM released is their first member their Main Dancer Park Eun Ae. For this girl she is pretty skilled with her feet. For an 18 year old she sur is talanted check out Park Eun Ae dancing in the link below
 
( just watch Yuri )
 
 
 
 

Park Eun Ae's Profile: (credit belongs to soshified100)

 
 

Application:

AFF User: soshified100

AFF Link: Annyeonghaseyo!!

 

~Rising Star~

Name: Park Eun Ae || 박은애

Age: 18

Nationality: Korean

Birthplace: Seoul

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 49 kg

 

~Beautiful Target~

Looks: Park Seul Ki: R E P L A Y

Personality: a shoulder to cry on, that's what describes her. One of her biggest charms is her loyalty. She will do anything to make her friendship with you last forever, even if it means she has to sacrifice her life.

But when you just met her, she is quite cold. She WILL kill you if you do something bad to her friends. But if you tell her friends or someone close to her that she is cold, they will laugh at you for sure. Because if front of them, she is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

Confused with the meaning of 'complete opposite'? She is a huge dork. She likes to do dorky things and, *cough* she has the most peculiar sleeping habit ever: taking a shower on sleep or even, composing a song (on sleep).

But being a cold dork doesn't mean she's weak. She is strong and tough inside, this is where she got her nickname 'buttercup': because her personality is similar to Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls. She is also quite boyish: she hated pink, but she LOVES purple because she said that purple is too likable to be hated, though her favorite colors are blue and black.

But she is lovable. She smiles a lot, she is polite, and she doesn't get pissed off easily. She is way too lovable that there may be only about five persons in the country who disliked her - or maybe jealous of her talents.

Being all those stuff above doesn't mean she is not a.... SHIKSHIN. She can eat up to 7 times in a day, but doesn't get fat easily - though she is still heavy for a skinny girl because she's sporty: one of her specialties is inline skating - specialized in speed (fast skating).

One thing that made her gained her coldness: she has a bitter family past. Her birth name was not Park Eun Ae and she knew it. Yes, she's an orphan. And she is adopted by F(x)'s Luna's family. She knew that she's an orphan and sometimes she cried it out to let out her sadness, though she's still strong.

Languages: Korean and English [fluent]

Likes:

- fansigns (she's a fangirl of SNSD)

- photocards

- her dancing

- her motto: "Nobody's perfect/everyone has flaws."

- SNSD

Dislikes:

- swimming

- strong smell

- the fact that she is orphaned

- her rival

- her body posture - it's too skinny for her

Habits:

- putting on random derp faces whenever she saw her rival (this is where she got her persona: ADORKABLE DERP QUEEN)

- tries to do her cutest aegyo ever when told to, but she won't do aegyo (at all.) at home/the dorm.

- dances whenever she heard music, even though it's not a music to dance.

- laughs the loudest among the girls.

- got her eyes wet whenever she thinks about her parents.

- got her eyesmile appearing no matter how soft her laugh is.

Hobbies: (bold is specialty)

shuffle dance

dance/hip dance

inline skating

- eating

- sports

writing/reading fanfics (that she knew about AFF and her couple name with Chanyeol - EunYeol or whatever)

 

~Be Mine~

Love Interest: Park Chanyeol (EXO-K)

About your Love interest: the derpiest of the derps, that's what describes him. He is really funny and will make everyone start laughing no matter what when he's nearby. She (Eun Ae) often offered her shoulder to cry on whenever Chanyeol is sad (which rarely happens - since he's a happy virus), and Chanyeol was affected by her loyalty charm. The two are known as 'the lively derp couple' among SMTown idols and trainees.

Rival: Choi Siwon

About your Rival: Siwon could've had anything he wanted: rich. Handsome. Being envied by boys, swooned by the girls. Tall. But one thing hidden deep inside: he is jealous for Eun Ae's dancing talents. If Eun Ae passes by him, he will glare at her and she will put on her dorkiest derp face or stuck her tongue at him.

Friends:

• Choi Sulli || 18 || F(x) member || they get along very well, just like sisters. Sometimes people mistaken them as sisters because they look quite alike and they usually linked their arms together when out.

• Krystal Jung || 18 || F(x) member || they're more than just ordinary friends - they're best friends. They like to hang out with Sulli, usually at sports places or shopping together. Krystal also brings Jessica to hang out with her (Eun Ae) sometimes.

 

• Oh Sehun || 18 || EXO-K member || they're close friends. Sehun was also the one who introduced her to Chanyeol. They like to play pranks with Yuri and Kyuhyun - and the usual victim is Seohyun.

• Kang Jiyoung || 18 || KARA member || they're like sisters; they love to chat on twitter if they're far. But once they met, the two are inseparable; much like the HunHan couple. But when they're with Sulli, the three are like insane.

And more 94-liners... (Kai, Minzy, Seungri (not sure), Bomi, etc~)

 

~Get on the dance floor~

Stage Name: Eunae

Fan club: GraceLove(s) (Eun Ae means 'Grace and Love' for Korean girls' name)

Color of your Fan Club: sky blue

Position: main dancer/choreographer

Singing Links: Seohyun: L U P I N

Dancing Links: Taeyang: G E N I E (Bonus: Yuri)

Rap Links: Yubin: H U S H