Special Apperance

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

 

English will be in Green

Japanese will be in Red

Chinese will be in Purple

Mandarian and Dilects will be in Blue

Vietnamese will be in Teal

 

 

It's been at least 3 weeks since the girls debut, they have been busy with scheduals with variety shows, fan meetings, special performances and performing live.

Getting only 3 hours of sleep the girls do their best to show their love for their fans. Korean and International fans support them but are also worried for the girl's health for the constant busy schedual.

While the girls are busy with the promoting their sunbae's, B1A4, are making their comeback WM ent. is deciding to have one of the Enchanted member's to make a special apperance as the main girl in the role.  Since it is early morning and the rest of the girls are alseep except for one.

Since she has to get ready and meet her sunbae's out on the MV set to greet them. Once she quietly slipped out of the dorm with out disturbing the rest of the members she let out a soft sigh and smiled with satisfaction and head out to the manager's van and waited for an hour and a half to arrive at the MV set.

After some struggles getting there the younger female stepped out of the van and looked around seeing the proudcers setting up the lights and camera's in different direction getting the right angle for B1A4 and the lead female.

After the stylist finished her hair and make-up, the directors started to tell her the plotline and what she has to do.

"So all you have to do is give the ring back and start to walk away from-" "Annyeongsaeyo." both Youngjoo and the director looked up and see B1A4 all dressed up for their MV.

"Oh Youngjoo your our lead female?" Gongchan asked with a smile on his face and hugged his dongsaeng.

"Yeah I just got the call from the director." she said and smiled at her friend.

"Alright guys you ready to get started?" the director asked as everyone replied a yes and went into their positions. While the people who don't show up just watch them.

After a whole day of recording Youngjoo was about to get ready for the last scene when unknown to her that there were people watching her, "let's go unnie this is killing me." "not yet just stay queit." their leader said quietly and smiled at her members.

She motion them to come closer when Youngjoo closed her eyes listening to the music. Heejin started to count up to three as the girls release the crackers.

Youngjoo jumped when the girls yelled "Chukhae!" "What is this about?" Youngjoo asked in english looking at her members with a surprised look.

Heejin laughed as she showed her eye smile. "It's a congrats cake for you to be making a cameo in B1A4's MV."

"Unnie is so lucky being an a MV with our sunbaes." their maknae, Gahun, said with a smile.

"Let's take a group picture!" Eun Ae said with a smile taking her phone and showing it in front of the members.

"Alright everyone ready and kimchi." Yoohyun said as Eun Ae took the picture.

"It looks great, look how it came out." Eun Ae said and showed her members the picture, everyone commented on it and started to chat a bit till the MV is done.

"Good job, everyone worked hard." the director said as everyone bowed and said their thanks.

"You worked hard Youngjoo, good luck with your debut." Jinyoung said and smiled to her.

"Thank you sunbae." she said and bowed.

"Alright Youngjoo let's go you have busy schedules tomorrow." her manager said as he started to get the car ready. "Alright take care sunbae-nim." she said as she bowed her head and smiled as she head off to the car and head back to the dorm.

 

orz ok I'm so sorry this is really late I have been really busy I hope this sorta helps ;; I will try and update as fast as I can again I am really sorry with this late update TT TT I am working hard on the insperation and I sorta got some from a drama called Kpop extreme survival it has ZE:A Kevin in the drama its pretty good ^^ some scenes will be in here so yeah orz sorry again