Preparing for Debut

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

 

English will be in Green

Japanese will be in Red

Chinese will be in Purple

Mandarian and Dilects will be in Blue

Vietnamese will be in Teal

 

 

Tah Dah! It's Enchanted! Ep 4

It has been a long time for the girls and now they are preparing for their debut. "When is coming I am getting more nervous just waiting!!" Yoohyun said complaining a bit. "It will come soon Yoohyun just wait." Heejin said and gave her an eyesmile. The girls have been waiting a long time for their debut there has been so many dificulties having them promote the company had to helpd them back. "It's out!!" Kayeon said running out from the bedroom and the TV. The girls gather around the TV and stared intensly at the TV.

After the MV finished the girls squealed and started to talk to each other how cool they looked. "Ok girls we have to get moving to-." Before Heejin finished her sentence she went over to the door and opened it and see B1A4 standing outside. "Annyeongsaeyo Sunbae." Heejin bowed and let them inside. The girls bowed to their seniors and smiled brightly. "What brings you guys here to our dorm?" YoungJoo asked them "We came here to test you guys to see if you are really ready." Jinyoung explained and the girls nodded in agreement. "We also asked Infinite sunbae's to help us out." "Where are we meeting them?" HeeJin asked looking over to Sandeul. "We are heading out to Southern Seoul." "Then let's go!" Eun Ae said and the rest of Enchanted and B1A4 followed suit.

Finally arriving  Southern Seoul Enchanted and B1A4 got out of their vans and started to look around for Infinite. "Where could they be." "Yah! Lee Sungjong!" Every one turned around and see Infinite looking at Sunggyu and Sungjong who is trying to escape from the leader. "Should we introduce ourselves?" YoungJoo asked and HeeJin shrugged not knowing what her friend did. "Sungjong oppa~" HeeJin called and grabbed the rest of Infinite's attention. SungJong smiled brightly seeing his little dongsaeng "Heejin ah you finally made it." he said and the rest of Infinite stood next to their maknae. "Annyeongsaeyo Infinite imnida!" they introduced "Let's Fly! Annyeongsaeyo B1A4 imnida!" B1A4 introduced. "hana dul set! Ready to chant? Enchanted imnida!" the girls introduced and bowed. "Ok now that we introduced ourselves the PD crew left us a mission for you guys and the mission is that the 7 of you have to beat the 7 of us in a mission and the punishment is decided by B1A4." L explained. "If you girls win 5 missions then we take the punishment." "But if we win then you have to take the punishmnt up for it?" Sungyeol said giving them his cheeky grin. "We're ready then." they said and Heejin went up to the bulliten board and took a mission card and looked at it then showed it to the camera. Mission: Have a staring contest who ever blinks first face the punishment. "It's a one on one mission so pick which members who you want to nominate for." the PD crew said and Infinite picks Sungjong and Enchanted picked HeeJin. "Ready? and Go!" The whistle blew and Sungjong and Heejin stared at each other intensly.

"This is going to take a long time." Eun Ae said and huffed "Can we help our team if it takes a long time?" YoungJoo asked the PD and the PD nodded their heads knowing they are gonna have to fast foward this. JiEun went up to Sungjong and started to wave her hand infront of them. When JiEun did that suddendly HeeJin blinked and Sungyeol who was quick on his feet told the PD that Heejin blinked first. "Winner... Infinite." Infinite started to cheer and Heejin who went over to B1A4 chose Jinyoung to pick her punishment.