Chapter 6 – That’s him!!

Fans’Tactic!

You and GD are looking at Top. You are look confuse and your mouth just cannot say anything.

"Hey.. I can breathe!!" GD is pushing your body and cough.

"So..sorry..." you said.

Now, the three of you are standing and looking at each other.

"Why don't you answer me, Kwon Ji Yong?" Top said.

GD is looking at you and talks with his uncomfortable expression to let you answer him.

You are looking mad to GD, and said with no voice, "Why me?"

"Well.. ehm... I want to return your hand phone. It was left on your jacket...and that hand phone just ringing and he tried to take it from my hand and..." you look confuse. It is so hard to explain.

"My handphone? Where is it?"

"In my...", You are looking around...you look very surprise after see that hand phone has fallen down on the floor and broken.

"Woaaaaa!! It's broken!!!!"

"What?!" Top is look upset.

"I am so sorry Top oppa. I don't know it's going to be happening like this. It's my mistake for not returning it back to you earlier" You look very sad.

GD is laugh and said, "Well, it is not her fault. I'm the one who tried to take it from her hands!"

"Well, it’s okay since both of you doesn’t mean it..." Top said. He take that hand phone and come to you, and touch your hair softly, "Don't worry.. It is not the first time. I have my way to fix it" Top is smiling.

GD looks worried, "Hey hyung! By the way, who is Princess? Is that a girl's fake name? She just called you several minutes ago..."GD asked.

Top looks shock and he just stay quite.

"Top hyung, why you are not answer me? Are you still keeping in contact with that girl? Are you stupid?" GD looks mad.

"What do you mean? That girl? Who are you talking about?" Top looks panic.

"Princess... did you make that fake name to her? Looks like you are hiding something from us! You owe us and manager hyung the explanation for that." GD said.

"It's my own business"

"Why? Is that really her? But, you had promise that you will never keep in contact with her again!”

Top is just stay quiet, throw away his hand phone to the trash can near the stairs and going back to his room on the second floor.

GD is become madder now. “Hyung, you still cannot forget about that girl yet! How can you be that stupid!!”

You look confuse and then you suddenly trying to take Top's handphone back from the trash can.

“Hey! It’s dirty! What are you doing?” GD looks surprise.

 “What can I do with Top oppa handphone? I will take the responsibility to fix it. I will go to service centre in the morning.” you said.

 “What? Are you kidding me? Don’t you know how dangerous it is to let people out there for fixing Top hyung’s stuff?” GD said.

“Why, why, why?!!!!!” you are yelling to GD.

“Ya!! Babo! Top hyung is a famous star. We never know about that hand phone's content yet. Maybe there is some privacy data that will be bad if it can be known by other people.”

“Well, this time...you’re right. I’m stupid if I let other people from the outside to fix it! So what can we do now? It is not only my false anyway, but also you!”

“I know. I know. Don’t panic! It’s not a big problem, okay?? We just need to buy another one for him.” GD look very relax.

“Buy?!! How can I have money for it? It seems very expensive and how if there is any important data inside this broken hand phone?” you look more panic.

“Forget that. There’s no way we can fix it without help from the master. Now, we just have one choice, we need to buy the new one for him.”GD takes an apple from refrigerator and eats it in front of you.

“Well..since it is our mistake, let’s share the money together. How much for buy the new one?”

“Hm... around 2 million won”GD said.

“2 million?!! What?!! No way! That’s ridiculous! Are you kidding? Is this a high-techno hand phone from your planet?? How can be that expensive?!!”

“It’s a brand new and limited edition product! Hey miss Sailor Moon, we are Big Bang anyway, we never use any cheap things!”

“Omaaaaa... What can I do? Hm.. How if you just cut it from my salary in this month?”

“Huh! It’s too complicated! That’s why I hate poor person. Always thinking so much about money, money and money...”

You are glaring at GD with your killing gaze.

“Okay, alright. But, I don’t cut it from your salary since our company will be the one who responsible for it.  I’ll buy the new one and you need to pay the half from the price to me with your body!”

“My body?!! ert!! Don’t you ever think dirty about me!!” you are hitting GD’s head.

“Hey stop it! What do you mean? Are you crazy? I just need you to be my personal assistant for one month. You just need to follow me wherever I go and do what I said”

“Seriously? 1 month for 5 million won? It’s too much, even more than the cost to fix that hand phone. How about my job now? I cannot leave this house!”

“You still can do your job in this house in the spare time. But, you need to follow my instructions too!”

“Are you insane? Do you want to use me as your slave for a month? and I need to do that just because of one hand phone?!

“O ow... It’s not only for one hand phone, but one of expensive hand phone that owned by a super star. Don’t forget that...” GD is laughing.

“Wait. I need to think about it.”

“Okay, I’ll give you 1 minute to decide it.”

“1 minute? Are you playing around? Do you think it’s like commercial ads duration? Oh.. Come on! I need more time to think!

GD is yawning, “But.. I’m sleepy... just take your decision now or pay for it! I cannot lend you my money with free anyway..” GD is walking to the stairs.

“Wait!! Damn! I don’t have any choice. Alright, I’ll do it, but I need to explain it to mana oppa first since he is the one who recruit me to work!”

“Easy. I’ll help you for this one. Deal?” GD is offering his hand for you.

Now, both of you are making the deal.

“Hey by the way, who is Princess? Top oppa’s girl friend? Did you know her?”

“Are you from the media? Why are you asking many things? It’s not your business!”

“I’m just curious. You are the one who said about it in front of me. Looks like the relation between that girl with all of you is not ordinary but also not good too. So...YG Entertainment let all of you to build a relationship with any girl?”

“Well...in the beginning, it’s forbidden. But, after all.. they never really show that they are forbid us for dating with someone.”

“So.. all of you already have girl friends? Wow.. I cannot imagine who’s gonna be yours! Haha”

“No one in Big Bang. Not now. Our focus is on carrier and music as the main part of our dreams”

“But, looks like Top oppa is already has someone..”

“That’s an old story. That girl is just his ex girl friend, the person who hurting him the most in the past. A betrayal. That’s why we cannot let her to come back in Top hyung life.”

“Is she a celebrity too?”

“Yes, of course. How can Top hyung chose an ordinary girl to be his girl friend?”

You look disappointed. “Well, I think Top oppa still cannot forget about her. Maybe there is any misunderstanding between them..:”

“I don’t care! No matter what, just let him stay away from that girl. Hey!! How can I explain all of it to a stranger like you?! It’s too dangerous to let you know about us!!”

“Hey! Why you don’t trust me? I’m just showing my care. I don’t have any intention to open all of these secrets to public. Heloooo... I’m not that bad, okay?”

“Whatever. Well.. I’m sleepy. I need to sleep.”

GD is closing his eyes while standing at the stairs. You are shaking his body.

“How can you just sleep in this situation?”

“Well..well... Just make sure you keep your words. Hey! Wait a minute... Did I forget something? You owe me an explanation about why you have Top hyung hand phone?”

“Hm... There’s nothing special about it. We just talk in the terrace yesterday and he lends me his jacket and that hand phone is still on the pocket. I’m not a thief. Are you happy now??”

“Okay, but still...it is not easy to trust you. Good night.”

“Stupid alien... negative thinking is bad, you know?”

“What now?! I can not trust anyone easily.. since I was betrayed so many times from anyone around me, even the one I love in the past....”

“Ups..sorry to hear that. By the way, I have something to tell you...”

“What else? It’s too much talking with you for today. Get out from my way..” GD is pushing you to the side.

“Aish!! Have a nightmare, Alien!!”

You go to your room, closing the door and hold your breath for a while, “Well.. That alien doesn’t know about his broken necklace yet. It will be a big problem if I let him know anyway. I need to fix it soon and put it back to its place and I also need to apologize with Top oppa tomorrow.”

 

----In Living Room----

It’s already 8 A.M. Everyone are sit on the sofa and no one say a word. Both GD and Top are look very awkward. They didn’t say anything and just ignore each other.

Seung Ri cannot hold this situation anymore. He whisper to Tae Yang’s ear, “Hey hyung.. What happen between GD and Top hyung? There is something wrong between them..and we are so awkward to be here..”

“I don’t know... Let’s hope it’s not give any bad influence to our next come back stage.” Tae Yang said.

5 minutes later, you come to Big Bang members and serving the breakfast on the table.

“This is Spagetty Carbonara to all of you! And here is the appetizer...”

GD and Top are grab the same plate and both of them are staring each other like an evil.

GD is suddenly sing ‘Haru-Haru’ song to show his sarcasm to Top.

Top is just keep silent and continue to eat.

“Hyung.. What’s wrong with you? Wae?” Seung Ri asked.

Tae Yang kick Seung Ri’s feet as a sign to shut up.

“Ji Yong, I think we need to forget about last night.” Top said.

“How can I forget that? You need to be responsible!” GD said.

“Why? I don’t think it’s wrong.”

“What’s wrong with you? I can’t believe you did that to me!”

“Hyung.. It’s so weird conversation. What was happened last night between them? Are they dating? Spend the night together? Hah? Are they gay??” Seung Ri whisper to Dae Sung and he look panic.

Tae Yang looks mad to Seung Ri and hit his head. “Baboooo!!”

“Why you lie to me?”GD asked.

“I’m not lie. Even she call me, it doesn’t mean anything!”Top said

“Well.. You still let her to call you and she is the one who also knew that!” GD is pointing at you.

“Me? I... I... No Comment” you just continue to eat.

Now, everyone is become very quite. There is a killing atmosphere between GD and Top’s eyes.

“You owe me the explanation, hyung!” GD is quickly finishing his eat and leaving.

“Top hyung..What’s going on? Are you hiding something from us?” Dae Sung asked.

There is no response from Top. Seung Ri is looking at you with his strange stare. You just stand and go to the kitchen to ignore him.

Time is ticking. It’s 4 PM and you just finish your daily work. Now, you realize that all of Big Bang members are practice in music room. It is a big chance for you to find about ‘who is the one who send the food to your room with the pink notes?’

First, you step to the possible one ‘Dae Sung’

 

----Dae Sung’s Room----

“Hm.. Dae Sung oppa is really kind and friendly, especially with girls. Maybe he just shy to showing his care to me”

For almost 15 minutes, you are searching the pink notes in his room, but you can’t find it anywhere.

“Oh stupid! Looks like I’m wrong. Dae Sung oppa is more like food than people. It’s impossible for him to give food to me!!”

Now you just pass by Seung Ri’s room. “Sigh.. This child is never being good to me. If he wants to give me food, then he is definitely put some poison on it first. Well, now there are two people with initial ‘T’. Maybe one of them wrote on the pink notes!”

 

----Tae Yang’s Room----

You just come inside and look surprise with the mess. “Oh God! I’m just cleaning his room several hours ago and now it’s come back to be mounth of trash!” you are cleaning the room with super quickly, but you can’t find the pink notes too.

“Ah.. I remember! Top oppa is the one who have pink collection in his secret room... He likes pink!”

 

----Top’s Room----

Now, you come to Top’s room and amaze with all the things that look tidy. You open his cupboard under his table and you got a shock. There is a set of pink notes inside!

“As expected. That’s him! It is the same paper notes. He is the one who gave me the food. What a nice guy!!” Your face turn to red and you are really happy to know the fact. You are suddenly remembered about Se7en.

“Oh no!! So, he has already known about my idol collections!! How? I feel embarrassing now...”

You are running downstairs and looking at the small glass window on the music room’s door.

You are amaze with Big Bang’s practice. “Wow~ so they are not only singing, but also dancing. Is this ‘Blue’ song?”

Now, you are only looking at Top and you like his rap talent.

“His voice is so cool! This song is really good!”

You are also looking at GD and you can’t deny that he is also charming.

“I can’t believe that alien is really a rap master. All of Big Bang members are very talented!”

 

----Terrace (3rd floor)---

After the dinner, you meet Top at the terrace.

“What are you doing here oppa? Watching the stars again?”

“Haha... no. I like this place. It’s just a habit for me to relieve stress by looking at the beautiful scenery of Seoul in the night.”

“Stress? Why? Do you still thinking about that alien’s complaint?”

“Ji Young’s temper is not good yet. It is so rare to see him mad at me. But, don’t worry. It won’t take a long time for us to get along well again.” Top is smiling at you.

From the deep of your heart, you really want to ask about the girl who calls him last night, but you know that you can’t.

“By the way, thanks for the food that you sent to my room before..”

“How did you know?”

“Well.. the initial ‘T’ and the pink notes. Both is yours. Thank you for the care. I really appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome, Lucky Se7en!” Top is touching your head.

You just silent for a second and you are realize that Top is totally know about you as one of fanatic fans of Se7en!!

“It’s embarrassing, but that’s true, I like Se7en very much! As you can see from my room that I collect so many stuffs that related with him and....” You are blushing now.

“Don’t worry. It’s not a crime and it’s your business anyway. I’m just shocking that you are not one of Big Bang fans. Haha. I’m kidding. Why you like Se7en?”

“Actually, he is the one of my reason to stay here. I visit Korea just to fulfill my Fans’Tactic agenda!”

You are telling the truth about your deal with the manager and how you are agree to take care of the house.

“Well, the world looks so small. I’m a fan of Se7en and your manager is my uncle’s friend. Se7en are at the same company with Big Bang. It’s so funny. I can’t believe it.”

“So.. That’s why you are trying so hard to be here. Well, you don’t need to fulfill your agreement with our manager. I know Se7en very well. He is one of my best friend. Even without the help from manager hyung, I can make your dream come true. If you want to meet him, I can ask him to..”

“No. Enough…oppa. I’ll keep my promise with Mana oppa. I want to work hard to achieve my own dream. No pain, no gain, right? Please, don’t tell about it with anyone”

“Haha. You are so cute. Okay...as long as you are happy.”

“So.. that’s him. I’m happy that Top oppa is the one who is really care about me. I don’t know why, from our first meeting, I always feel the strange beat in my heart to him.” You said it in your heart.

“Oppa... I’m so sorry about last night. Your hand phone has broken because of me. If I return it faster, maybe this mess won’t happen.”

“Honestly, that hand phone is very important for me.”

“Yeah, that girl number is listed on there too.”

“You’re wrong. It’s not that. There is something else important for me” Top replied with his mysterious smile that makes you feel shy.

 

-to be continued-