Big Trouble in Big Bang's Home

Fans’Tactic!

Chapter 3

Big Trouble in Big Bang's Home

 

---- Sunday Morning (In front of Uncle’s Home)—

In Sunday morning, Big Bang’s Manager pick you up with his grey car. It is a big time in your life since you need to move out to a new home, a super star group’s home, all people that you never imagine before.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home—

Just only 30 minutes, you’re already arriving in Big Bang’s house. It’s too far from your imagination, it’s bigger, luxurious, and beautiful view surrounds it.

“Welcome to our idol’s home...”said Big Bang’s Manager.

You still rigid, shock and disbelieve what you just see directly in front of your eyes. The manager is open the automatic gate, and parking his car. He guides you to the inside and introduce some of rooms that necessary for you. You go to upstairs and see some doors with different name tags that hanging there.

“Well, I think you already know about the owner of the room from the name tags. Hey, just be careful, not to enter their rooms without permission, especially Ji Young room. He is very sensitive lately.”

“Wow... all with their Korean names. I just know their stage names.” you look confuse.

“Haha..Okay, remember it. Kwon Ji Young is G-Dragon, Kang Dae Sung is Dae Sung, Dong Young Bae is Tae Yang, Oh, there are two Seung Hyun here. Choi Seung Hyun is Top and Lee Seung Hyun is Seung Ri. All of them is older than you, so make sure to call them with oppa.”

“Oppa? Well... okay. By the way, there are so many photos of Big Bang here. Is there any problem with their fashion and hair style??”, you look surprise...since you also think about the pink alien that you just meet several days ago.

“hm.. as long as they are not like the alien before.”you said on your heart.

“Here is your room. Beside of Ji Young’s room and across Top’s room. Make sure to get along well with them. Usually, this room is empty and just for our guest room.”, said the manager.

“Is there any other guest here?” you said.

"Yeah, their parents. Top’s mom, GD’s older sister, and others.... I let them to live in here for just one or two days.”

“Wow.. it’s already 10 AM, I need to pick them now. They have another schedule in KBS on this afternoon. I’ll be leaving now. Take your time to checking this house. Ow..and remember this password code to enter the house” the manager give you a note paper about the house’s map and password.

“Well...ehm..”, you still look confuse and you don’t know what you will do on your first day.

The manager’s go downstairs. You chase after him.

“Wait... Mana oppa...”, you said.

“What? Haha.... Mana oppa?”the manager looks smiling.

“Hehe.. That’s just my simple way to call you now.. What I need to do on my first day?”

“Hey, easy. Just looking around, cleaning the house, check the safety of all the things, especially from strangers, fans or paparazzi. We’ll come back on the dinner time.. so make sure that you make some foods for us. The menu is on the kitchen. Good luck.”

“Anyway, did they know about my arrival?” You asked.

“Hm... I don’t have any time to tell them yet. Tonight, I’ll just introduce you to them. Don’t worry, their style looks like yakuza, but they are good people. See yaa..”the manager is waving his hands and go out.

“What?! Wait... Oh God... he is already close the door. He looks in hurry...”

Now it’s time for you to set your belongings. You put all the posters of Se7en on the wall.; Set the table clock with Se7en’s pictures. All the things with the theme Se7en are filling your room.

“Fans’Tactic number 4. Your collection is about your idol.” you look very happy when you see your Se7en. You think that you are not alone since Se7en is looking around you. You continue to do some cleaning works on the first floor. Then, you go to the second floor.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd floor – Big Bang members’ rooms: Seung Ri)—

“Well, where should I start? How about from their rooms? How can I clean their rooms without entering it?”you try to be brave and open the door of Seung Ri’s room.

The maknae room is tidy. There is so much pictures about Seung Ri’s family and friends. He put some fans’ gifts beside his bed. There are also some design pictures of schools in over the world.

“Wow, the computer is still on, I need to turn it off for saving the energy.”

You look at Seung Ri’s desktop wallpaper, there is a picture of woman in there. You are not sure about who she is, but of course, she is a Korean idol too. You turn off the computer and you open his drawer, then, you look surprise since it is full with the picture of other Big Bang’s members.

 “Ow... this guy really loves his hyung. Even he was edit some pictures with many love and cute pictures.”, you are smiling. “Hey, this one is different.” you take another photo of Top and you find a text behind it, “P.S. Someday I’ll be an actor like Top Hyung.”, you laugh after read that.

Okay, now you found Seung Ri’s secret ambition to open schools and to be an actor like Top.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd floor – Big Bang members’ rooms: Tae Yang)—

Tae Yang’s room is look a bit messy. He is different from Seung Ri. All the posters on the wall are western idols. You found his child pictures and see his cabinet that full with CD and DVD. “So, this guy is really love sing and dance.”

You found a big frame of photo with names on it. That’s Tae Yang with another guy named Hyun Bae Hyung. Is that his brother?

You found that his DVD player is still on. You want to take the remote and turn it off, but you push the wrong button, you turn on the TV and your eyes are wider open, you look at to the Music Video on the screen.

You look at the cover of the disc and read Tae Yang’s written notes in there. “So, he is the first one from the members that came out with a solo album and he had his first kiss in this My Girl MV”, your face look serious.

“I don’t want it, but I’m just continued to discover their privacy things. That's not my false. You are finishing the cleaning quickly and leave his room,

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd floor – Big Bang members’ rooms: Dae Sung)—

Dae Sung’s room is so traditionally designed. You found much old stuff. The big things are about Dae Sung’s fitness equipment and his big refrigerator.

“Wow.. Why he put his big refrigerator in his room?” You open it and you found a lot of foods, especially pork meats. You are throwing away some spoiled and not fresh meats. You rearrange the position of foods.

“So, this guy love to eat and not sharing his foods with everyone. Stingy. Looks like his muscle will be bigger.”

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd floor – Big Bang members’ rooms: Top)—

You go to Top’s room. All with black and white style. Everything looks elegant and fancy. You go to another room inside, a small room with a bunch of fans’ gifts. You found many cute stuff there, especially the dolls and many pink things. “Is this all from his fans?”.

You see his accessories collection on the big cupboard. “Hm.. so it’s all the blink and gothic things.”

You are also found his secret handy cam. “Wow!! A new type of handy cam, really tiny and lightly!”, you are unintentionally press the play button in there. There is a short video about Top and a girl on a trip in other country.

“Wew.. Looks like this taller man take his vacation with his girl friend. Is this his past girl friend? Well, I think the internet told me that all the members of Big Bang are single... Hm.. now I'm a bit curious, but it’s not my business anyway.” you look at to your watch and you are shock since it’s already 5 PM.

“Woaaaaa.... It’s too late!! I need to prepare the dinner. There is one room left, but I need to cooking first!”, you look panic.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st floor – The Kitchen)—

You found the receipt book and you are surprise since all the menu on there are Western, Japanese, Korean’s traditional food and Italian. “I don’t understand even a single things in here. There is no time and it is impossible for me to make all of it on time...." you think for a while.

"Oh yeah! I got a new idea.” You look smiling and calling Pizza delivery service. “Problem solved. Everyone likes Pizza. Now I can finish my job for today after cleaning the leader’s room”.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd floor – Big Bang members’ rooms: GD)—

GD’s room is bigger than everyone. All the blink things, weird stuff, fancy collection and music instruments are surrounding in the room.

“What the hell... This is a crazy room with many branded things, skeleton and bunny symbols, a big apple chair and many apple symbols in everywhere. All the digital things, Hm.. I think this guy is the most famous and glamour one.”

You found a strange remote on the pocket of big bunny’s doll. Without thinking, you just press it and the secret room is open. “Woaaaa.. It’s like on the movie. It’s fantastic!” you go inside and see GD’s collection of fashion and accessories.”

Your eyes are meeting the playboy bunny necklace that hangs inside the showcase. “Hm.. the chain is look similar with my necklace from the alien’s friend. When you touch it, you suddenly drop it to the floor and breaking the chain.

“Damn!! Eottokkae?? What should I do?”, you look panic. “I’ll switch it with my necklace chain’s first, after I fixing it, I’ll switch it back.”

 

Now, its 7 PM. You are still in your room when Big Bang and their manager just come inside the house. Everyone look tired and go back to their own room to change their cloths.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd Floor) ----

Seung Ri is yelling, “Woaaaaaa... someone is turn off my computer!!! I’m not saving my game online yet. Noooooo!!”, when Seung Ri going out from his room, he meet Tae Yang. “Why? Someone was came to your room too? My DVD player is off and I don’t want anyone to see it! I’m sure someone was came inside my room”, Tae Yang look panic.

“Trouble... Hyung, my meats are gone!!”, Dae Sung run to Top’s room.

“His meats? Is he injured himself? How can he lost his meat when his body is still that big”, Seung Ri asked.

“Babo. Not his meat, but his pork meat!”Tae Yang hit Seung Ri’s head and they are together run to Top’s room too.

Top is busy observing his handy cam seriously. “I found its weird too. My handy cam battery is drained. I’m so sure that it’s still have half of battery before.”

“Hyung... that’s not a big problem! Mine it is. Do you think some thieves have entered our rooms?”Dae Sung look panic. No one are interested with his problem.

Tae Yang is shaking his head while he looks Dae Sung. “Top hyung... what kind of video in your handy cam? You look so pale...”

“No. Nothing. It’s not important. I’m just worried that my new handy came is broken. Let’s ask our Manager hyung... hm.. Maybe he is the one behind all of these” Top said.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st Floor) ----

The four of them are going down and meet their managers. When they are ask, the managers looks totally doesn’t know about it.

“It’s impossible for a thief to go inside, because we have a new guard since this morning.” The manager said.

“A guard? Who? How can you decide it without talking with us first?”Top said.

“Hey wait. Maybe that new guard is the one that making these all trouble!” Seung Ri looks mad.

“Yes. You’re right. Hey.. Is there anyone who has met GD in his room? His mood is bad lately, I hope he doesn’t get the same wrong things like us too.. or the new guard will be in a big trouble.”

“Hey yo.. What’s up?” GD suddenly going down with his confuses face.

“Wooooo!!” Everyone is surprise, they look sweat and pale.

GD is smiling, “Hey come on. What’s going on? Is there anything on my face? Why all of you look so gloomy?”

“No..hm.. Nothing..”, Dae Sung giving his poke to Top.

“Ji young, are you alright? Top asked.

“Last time I checked, yes. What’s wrong?”

“I’ll go upstairs. I’ll bring that guard down first.” the manager suddenly going up.

“Look like GD Hyung is alright. Thanks God.” Seung Ri whispered to Tae Yang.

“I know it’s not right. Where manager hyung wants to go? GD asked.

“Oh God... it’s gonna be a long night to explain...”Seung Ri said.

The bell is ringing. Dae Sung press the CCTV monitor, "Pizza Delivery", said the man from outside.

"Great! Fast food. Who call him?" Dae Sung looks happy.

"No one call him. It should be that guard." Seung Ri said.

"What? Guard?!! What do you means?" GD look confuse.

Dae Sung open the door, when he wants to pay the man, there is a voice from the back, "No. Wait. Let me to pay for it!", you are down the stairs and run to Dae Sung. 

GD look surprise. He stared at you from top to bottom. Bulging and holding his breath. Like a bull who would butting.

"YOU!!! that Sailor moon!!", GD, then, remember you. "What are you doing here? Get out from my house!!" GD is screaming.

You look at GD and get surprise too, "You! that ALIEN?!! Why are you here?"

Top is walking to you and confuse, "Neo....I yeoja... how you can be here?"

Double surprise! You look tremble.. your mind is completely blank. You can't said anything. What is saying on your mind is only about the alien and his friend, both of them are the member of Big Bang?? "So, they are really a popular star! ​I do not recognize them because they wear masks and glasses at that time. Damn! It's my bad day."

"Top Hyung, who is she? Don't tell me that she is the foreigner girl! the one that you told us in the plane?", Dae Sung asked.

"What now?" Seung Ri ask Tae Yang.

"Now....? the trouble maker has come..."

 

-To be continued-