Chapter 4 - Sailor Moon and The Stars

Fans’Tactic!

 

Fans'Tactic!

Chapter 4

Sailor Moon and The Stars

 

Big Bang Manager come to the middle of everyone.

“Okay, let’s explain it later. We take the dinner first, I’m starving to death..”

“Mana oppa, but I think....”, you said.

“Later. Everyone, go to the dining room, right now!”, the manager said like a commander give instruction to his soldiers.

Every one is walking like zombie now. They keep quiet.

GD look really mad, he walking to the kitchen, takes a big bottle of mineral water and drinking. He takes his breath deeply.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st Floor-Dining Room) ----

“So.. Where is our food?” the manager smiling

“ehm....”, your finger pointing to the pizza on the table.

“Only pizza? You tell us to eat that? fast food? Are you kidding me?...”, Seung Ri looks disappointed.

Everyone looks quite. They are very shock.

“Haha.. It’s a long time we do not eat pizza. It’s an advantage, guys.” Tae yang said.

“Okay, I'll take it first.”Dae Sung start to take the biggest piece of Pizza and he laughing while no one such in a good mood like him.

“Where is our chef?”GD asked.

“I just fired him.”, Manager said.

“WHAT?!!” All Big Bang members look shock.

“Wae? Wae??” Seung Ri is confuse.

“Okay, let me introduce her first. She is our new chef. She is also working as our house keeper from now.”

“Huh?!!” GD looks confuse.”

“My name is -----, Nice to meet all of you. I hope we can forget all the bad things that happen in the past and please take care of me until the next 3 months.”, you said.

“How dare you to speak?”GD is staring at you.

The manager takes a piece of pizza and eats it. “Everyone, let’s go to music room. There is something I want to discuss with all of you... and Miss ------, please wait us here. I need to clear the situation first. Looks like you gave a bad impression to them before.” The manager said. All Big Bang members go to music room, except GD that still standing and look upset.

“Ji Young... let’s go.”Top pushing GD’s back.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st Floor-Music Room) ----

“Manager Hyung, why are you chosen her? Isn’t that bad to let a girl living under the same roof with five men?”, Top asked.

“Well, she is my friend’s nephew. I think she is a kind girl who don’t interest with all of you. She is good choice. Remember with our latest house keepers?”

“Yeah... Dae Bok Ahjumma who has stolen our belongings and sell it online to our fans, Jang Geum Ahjumma who has intention to arranged marriages between Dae Sung and her daughter, Wae Jung Ahjussi who tried to kidnapping Seung Ri, Mr. Kim who is suffering from dementia, and who else?”Tae yang tried to remember everyone from the past who are failed to be their house keeper.

“Yeah.. don’t forget with fanatic fans of GD’s hyung incident. The one who is became our maid and tried to kill GD.”Dae Sung replied.

“And... our security guard who tried to get money by threaten Top hyung”Seung Ri said.

“Nah..That’s why I don’t have any choice to hire anyone rather than my friend’s daughter. We can’t trust to hire anyone, right? Our lates chef are trying to put poison into your lunch box....Dae Sung...”Manager looks upset.

“What?!!! How can you know? hugh!!....” Dae Sung is choking and coughing.

“It’s fortunate because our staff figure it out. So, just respect my decision. At least, we don’t need to use much money to pay her and this new house will be more secure with her. Trust me.” Manager explaining.

“You pay her?”GD asked.

“Of course. Is there something free in this world?”Tae Yang said.

“Okay, lets vote. Who is don’t mind to let her living here for 3 months? Raise your hands.”Manager asked.

There is only Top and Dae Sung who are raising their hands.

“Not bad. Nothing to lose.”Top said.

“We are disagree.” GD and Seung Ri said.

“So.. It’s a draw. Tae Yang, are you abstaining? The decision is on you.” Manager said.

Tae Yang look confuse, “Well...I don’t....”

“Okay, let me join too.” the manager is also raising his hands.

“Problem solved. She live in here for 3 months, take care of this home and report to me  about all of you.” Manager takes the decision.

Everyone look silent.

“It’s irritating!!” GD suddenly yells.

“Anyone who wants to complaint, just tell me after 3 months. I’m busy now. I need to go home and arranging the next schedule for all of you.” the manager leave the room.

“Hey.. Why do you so quite?” Koe Wa kika Sete? (let me hear your voice)”Dae Sung suddenly sing their Japanese song to Tae Yang, he dance and look extremely happy because there is a girl in their house.

“What is right? What is wrong?” Tae Yang replied with singing back the Big Bang’s song ‘What is Right’

“Okay, let her in. I’m curious how long she’ll survive in this house. I believe that she has hidden target to go this far. Maybe she is a spy or fanatic fans that doing hypnotize to our Manager hyung so she can live in here”GD suddenly excited.

“Haha. You and your imagination. I think she just an ordinary girl who just has a deal with our manager. Win-win solution, you know?.”Top said.

“What kind of deal?”GD asked.

“Aaaaaaaah..... I think her target is all for money. Our manager is lying, he must be pay her with a lot of money. Don’t make me want to sing ‘Dirty Money’ to her!!”Seung Ri screaming.

“Tomorrow, I’ll ask about it to our manager. Now, just let her to be in this house for one night and kick her out tomorrow or we will make her regret it.”GD said.

“Hey, take it easy. It’s just for 3 months. We are too busy to always stay in this house either. She is not that bad anyway. Maybe she just ‘Somebody to Love’” Top replied with smile.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st Floor-Kitchen) ----

“Hey, my boys are agreeing to let you stay in here. Don’t worry, okay? I’ll be leaving now. Take care.” the manager tapping your shoulder.

“I’ll try. See you soon.”You replied.

15 minutes later, all of Big Bang’s member get out from music room and sit in the dining room. They are eat the pizza, except GD. He is the one who go upstairs and back to his bed room. You look sad.

Top is looking at you and said, “Don’t worry, Ji Young is the most considerate with his food. It’s all for his quality of voice.”

Top is taken his hand phone and calling his mom, “Eat well, mom. I’m waiting for the next lunch box from you. I can’t live without your dish, mom..”

“That guy looks very manly, but he is the one who can’t live without her mom”

Seung Ri is the poor one. His hyung make him to clean the table.

You try to talk with Seung Ri, “Hey, let me to clean it.”

Seung Ri just ignoring you. Well, he is still mad at you.

When you go to Tae Yang who is sitting on the sofa, he just stand up and said, “Nice to know you. I hope we just misunderstood. We need a time to accept you. Bad day, Bad impression, but...welcome to our life.”

Dae Sung go after you and poke you from the back.

“Owh.. You are Dae Sung oppa, right?”

“Are you the one who stole my food?”

“Stole? meat in refrigerator? Well...I’m just throw it away since it’s already bad for your health.”, you said.

“Oh come on! My rule in this home is only one, don’t let anyone to touch my secret food.”

“Sorry, I don’t mean to do it. I’m just...”

“It’s okay, since it’s your first time. But, be careful with the others. We are celebrities, so we have our own privacy that shouldn’t be known by anyone.”

“Yeah. I know it. Sorry.”you tried to bow and apologize.

“Sleep well. See you tomorrow.”Dae Sung go upstairs.

You want to talk with Top, but he suddenly gone. “Where is he? 5 minutes ago, he is sitting there”. You go to the third floor and you find him on the terrace, he is standing and looking to the beautiful view of city in the night.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (3rd Floor-Terrace) ----

“Ehem..”you caught.

Top is turn around and staring at you.

You look nervous and you walking to him, “I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to disturb you. I’m just wanted to explain that...”

“Sssst... look!” Top’s finger is pointing to the sky.

You just be more nervous than before.

“None of stars on the sky, tonight.”Top said with his upset voice.

“No.. You are wrong. There are here.” you said.

“Where?”

“Five of you. Big Bang is the stars, right?”You smile.

Top is just smiling back. For 10 minutes, both of you just stay quite and enjoy the view.

“Are  you cold?”Top suddenly asked, and he is putting his jacket on you.

“ehm... thank you oppa.” You are blushing.

“Is it hard, right?”Top suddenly asked.

“About what?”, you asked.

“Living with the stars...”Top is giving his warm smile again.

“Haha. Yeah, but I think that I’m lucky too. Not everyone can be on my shoes right now. I feel like cheating to live here in a big, beautiful house with popular idols like you, and even Big Bang’s fans can’t have this opportunity.”

“Really? I’m just think that you will be unhappy and try to find a way to get out from this house soon..”

“Well.. You’re right. I’m not happy. I’ll try so hard to endure it for 3 months, because I have my important reason.” you think about Se7en.

Top just keep silent and continue to enjoy the view.

“Why you’re not ask?”

“About what?” Top replied.

“My reason to be here.”You said.

“Is that important for me to know?”

“Well..haha. It’s not your business anyway. I’m just fool to ask about it.” You feel very shy now.

“Hey, you know what... From the first time we met, I think you are very interesting and cute.”

You are blushing and nervous. But, suddenly you are remembering with Top’s handy cam and his video with a girl that you found in his room before.

“I think you are so weird, even from the first time we met.” you said.

“Weird? What part?”

“I don’t know, you just different.” you said.

“You mean that I’m not like an alien like Ji Young? Haha” Top is laughing.

“Yeah. It’s totally different. You are more kind and friendly. But, I felt there is something that same in both of you.”

“The similarity between me and an alien?” Top is continue his laughing...

“Both of you are lonely... ”

Top suddenly surprise and stop laughing.

“Whoah.. I’m so.. sorry... I don’t mean to.. Haha, I’m just kidding, I mean, you are human and he is alien and both of you are different and....”

“You’re wrong. I’m nor human... because even human have their own rights to choose the way they’re live. I don’t have that freedom. Everything on my life is determined from there.”Top looks a bit mad.

“There? Your schedule? Company? Manager?” you asked.

Top is just silent.

“So.. The star still shining even its alone too. Everyone is happy as long as the star is not leave the darkest sky like today, hehe” you smile in awkwardness.

“Hey! I can show you one place that definitely shows us the stars!” Top is suddenly happy.

“Really? Where?”

“Later” Top replied.

“Hm... as long as it’s not a faraway place that expensive, I’ll be waiting to go there” you laugh.

“Haha. Let this oppa to treat you very well and protecting you in this 3 months.” Top put his right hand to your head.

“Thanks, but actually I can stand alone. I’m not a child, you don’t need to do that. I’ve been paid by the manager too, It’s my job.”

“I like your confidence. That’s make you strong and cute.”

You are blushing again, “o..okay..hoahm.... It’s too late, I’m back to my room first. Good night.” You said. Top is just smiling.

“Tonight such a beautiful night...”Top said.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (2nd Floor-Your room) ----

You are laying on your bad. You hug your Se7en pillow, cover your body with a blanket with a big picture of Se7en. It’s already 3 AM but you can’t sleep.

“Damn.. I’m still not comfortable with this new place!”

You go out from your room and go down to take a drink in the kitchen.

 

---- Big Bang’s Home (1st Floor-Music room) ----

You heard a soft sound from the music room. The door is not sealed. You look surprise when you see GD is sitting there and playing keyboard. He is alone and he sings ‘Haru-Haru’ in ballad version. His hands skill are amazing.

 

You just sit in front of the door. You admire his performance, even you don’t blink your eyes for just one second. It’s already 15 minutes, you look at him and enjoy his music and voice. When you want to standing, your body suddenly falling down to the front and you pushing the door to widely open.

GD look surprise and stop his playing. He come after you and said, “What are you doing here, Sailor Moon?”

“Damn! He even don’t help me to stand up.” You said on your heart.

You just stand up and staring at GD.

“Wae? Are you mad that I’m not help you to stand? I don’t care about you since you will go out from this house in this morning or I’ll make you regret it.”

“It’s up to you, alien! I will be here for 3 months and there is no reason for me to go now, especially for you.”

“Nah. Talk to my hand. So you just hear my music, don’t you? Only good people who can admire my music”

“What? You mean that I’m bad? You know what... For 7 minutes ago I’m just impress with your song. You look like an angel there, but I’m totally wrong, you still that alien!!”

“You!!! Hey, Miss Sailor Moon! I’m counting on three so you get out from my face before I kick you out from this house now!”

“What?!”, you look mad.

“One....”

“I don’t care even if you...”

“Two..”

“Don’t treat me like I am your enemy, you fool!”

GD look shock when your voice is tremble.. “Am I too harsh with her? I’m just can’t control my emition when I see her. It’s my first time to be this mad with a girl. Why she looks want to cry? Ah... stop it, maybe it’s just my imagination.”

You run upstairs, go back to your room and you try to hold your tears. “Damn! I’m too mad until I want to set my tears.”

When you turn on the light in your room, you found Top's jacket that you put on the chair. "What a weird jacket?! Oh God, I forget to return it to Top oppa."

You found something on the pocket inside the jacket. It's Top's hand phone. You got surprise when you see his phone's wall paper. A photo of your blue hat with the T letter is on the screen!

"It's my hat!! Why he considers it as a valuable thing?"

 

-To be Continued- 

 

 

When Top calling at me and said, "Please update your chapter V soon! I got stress from waiting!" =p

 

Seung Ri is happy: "Yeah, finally I can be a cool guy in this story!!....I like it!"