I'm here

Suho / Kyungsoo Drabbles

 

EXO-K got back to their dorm after their first life music show stage, tired and worn out.

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything as he rushed past everyone and closed the door into his room. They all glanced at each other with worried looks.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Kai said walking to his room, but a hand stopped him from proceeding any further.

“I’ll go.” Suho said walking past them.

He knocked on the door lightly. “Kyungsoo?” He called out, but there was no answer.

He shook the doorknob a little, but it was locked. “Kyungsoo let me in, please.”

“Go away.” A voice behind the door called out. Suho could hear the sadness and even maybe some tears in his tone.

“Kyungsoo open the door, or I’ll have to break it down.” Suho called out to him again, but he was met with no answer again.

“On the count of three. One.”

No answer.

“Two.”

No answer.

“Three!”

The door swung open just before he was about to charge into it with his shoulder, causing him to fall onto the floor. “That hurt.” Suho said getting up, rubbing his shoulder.

“Can you just please leave me alone.” Kyungsoo said going back to his bed and laying down, facing away from him.

“Kyungsoo talk to me…” Suho said quietly sitting down next to him.

“Please hyung.”

Suho could hear small sniffling coming from him. “Please don’t cry Kyungsoo-ah.” He said combing his hair. “It’s going to be okay.”

“How do you know?!” He shot back, turning around to face him. “Hyung, I messed up out first live stage. I messed it up! I’m supposed to be the main vocal, but I messed up!” Tears start to stream down his face more so than before.

“Don’t cry.” Suho said wiping his tears away. “Everything will be okay.”

“How are you so sure?” He said mumbling through his tears.

Suho wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. “Because I’m here.”  Kyungsoo’s tears soften to a small sob.

“Because whatever happens, I’ll be here for you, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo’s grip tightened around him. “That doesn’t mean everything will be okay.” He said softly.

Joonmyun slightly chuckled. “Yes it does because I’m the guardian of this group. My job is to protect everyone, and that includes you. So everything will be okay.”

“How are you so sure?” Kyungsoo asks again.

Suho smiles. “I just told you. I’m here. I will always be here.”

Suho is relieved when he feels Kyungsoo relax a little.

“Thank you hyung.”

“Like I said, I’m here.”