Relationship Advice

Suho / Kyungsoo Drabbles

 

“Hyung.” Kyungsoo said knocking at Joonmyun’s door.

“Yeah?” He replied from the bed.

“Can we talk?” Kyungsoo said kind of shyly.

“Sure.” Joonmyun patted the spot next to him. “What’s on your mind?”

Kyungsoo nervously sat down next to him. “Well… I need some advice.”

“Advice about what?” Joonmyun asked tilting his head a little.

“Well you see…” Kyungsoo’s fiddles his thumbs a little bite. “Well. I need some… relationship advice.” He said quietly.

Joonmyun tilted his head in confusion. He didn’t think that Kyungsoo liked anyone. Plus how could he? Considering they were idols, there was no way the relationship would work out, but he decided to press on anyways.

“Okay go ahead.”

“Ok well you see, there’s this person I like… and… I’ve like them for a while… for a long while… and I don’t know how to tell them. What should I do?”

Joonmyun smiled at his dilemma. “Well if you like them, then you should tell him don’t you think? I mean it’s better than sitting around, wondering if they feel the same way or not. The worse they can do is say no. And for all you know, they might like you back.”

“But that’s what I’m afraid of.” Kyungsoo said looking down into his lap. “What if they say no and hate me forever? What if we can’t be friends anymore? What if they’ll look at me differently? What if—“

“Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun cuts him off. “Just follow your heart. You’ll never know how they feel until you confess your feel—“

“I like you hyung.” Kyungsoo said quickly. He turned his face away trying to hide his blush.

“Wh-what? You like me?” Joonmyun was taken aback by his sudden confession.

“Y-yes. I’m sorry hyung, I’ll leave now.” Kyungsoo got up and was about to run out the door, but Joonmyun grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back, landing a kiss on his lips.

Kyungsoo’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, but gladly accepted it by kissing him back.

Joonmyun pulled back and smiled. “You see. I told you they might like you back.”

Kyungsoo smiled at him. “You sure know how to give good advice.

“What are leaders for?”


 

Cute and fluffy :3 The next one won't be :P