London Troubles

Suho / Kyungsoo Drabbles

 

~Inspired by the picture above~

 

“Suho! Kai is being mean to me again.” Sehun said running up to their leader. With him being taller, he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

“Ok, tell appa what is wrong this time.” Suho said walking along the London streets.

“You know it’s kind of weird that you call yourself appa.”

“Well don’t I act like an appa to you?”

Sehun thinks about it for a second. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Anyways, back to the problem. Kai is being mean and I didn’t even do anything!”

“That’s not specific enough Sehun-ah.”’ Suho said rolling his eyes.

“Ok well, all I did was I went up to him and tried to convince him to come shopping with me, but then he said no! So then I asked why and he said that he didn’t want to, and I asked why again because that’s not a good enough answer. And then he starts getting mad at me telling me I’m annoying and that he doesn’t want to go with me!” Suho could hear him sniffle a little.

Suho sighed as he pulled him a little closer. “Well you know, maybe Jongin is just tired. You know how long he’s been working lately. Maybe he just needs some space hmm? If he already seemed upset, maybe you shouldn’t have kept asking him.”

“I suppose so.” Sehun says a little defeated.

“Okay now why don’t you go apologize to him hmm?” Suho said.

“Okay.” He ran off to go find Kai.

----

“Umma! Sehun is being a little brat, I seriously cannot take it anymore.” Kai whined.

“Yah! What did I tell you about calling me umma?” Kyungsoo said annoyed.

“But you are the umma…” Kai said softly.

“Ugh, fine.” He said throwing his arm around his shoulders. “What do you want child?”

“Well Sehun wants to go shopping with me, but then I said no, and then he kept asking me and so I yelled at him to stop bothering me and just ugh he got so annoying!”

“So he just wanted to hang out with his hyung?” Kyungsoo said raising his eyebrow.

“Yeah well—“

“You know, even though we are in the same group and are basically together 24/7, we never actually get to hang out, you know just for fun.”

“Well—“

“And so when Sehun asked you to hang out, he just wanted to hang out with you, over everyone else. Is there anything wrong with that?”

Kai sighed. “I guess not.”

“So now you should go apologize to him before I kick your okay?” Kyungsoo smiled as he pushed Kai along.

----

Kyungsoo put his hand on Suho’s shoulder. “I saw you talking to Sehun.”

“I saw you talking to Kai.”

Kyungsoo laughed. “Those kids I swear.”

“I know being a parent is so tough.” Suho said smiling.

“You’re hardly a parent. I do all the cleaning, cooking, and chores.” Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes.

“That’s why I love my little umma.” Suho said pinching his cheeks.

Kyungsoo pushed him away “Yah! We’re in public.” He said with an obvious red flush.

Suho threw his arm over him, “I don’t care. There should be a little more Sudo out there huh?”

Kyungsoo blushed. “Oh look, a store. Let’s go in there.” Kyungsoo said rushing in.

Suho just chuckled as he followed.

----

The two came back to the hotel after shopping.

“Jongin why’d you leave me?!” Sehun said yelling down the hallway.

“Leave me alone Sehun!” Kai said rushing to his room.

Kyungsoo and Suho looked at each other and sighed. “Not again.” They said together.