Chapter 5 ^.^

Pabo Your My Target

CNU POV 

 
So I wake up to a loud bang! I get out of my bed heading towards the door while hearing Jinyoung scream : "DONT SLAM THE DOOR OPEN! YOUR GONNA MAKE A HOLE!" I walk out still half asleep I see Channie sitting on the couch and Jinyoung coming out of the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate. I rub my eyes and I then see sandeul and Baro at the doorway holding hands ; both with a faint blush on their faces. I rub my eyes again and I can feel my face is looking surprised. "Hi guys, we're home! ... Sorry about the door." Sandeul shyly says while hugging onto Baro's arm. Channie starts squealing and Jinyoung starts smiling like an idiot. My eyebrows scrunch up and I look at  them and point and say : so... What's this? Baro then starts chuckling. "isn't it obvious? We're going out now... Deullie is all mine now" he kisses Sandeul on the cheek making him blush. I can't deny but seeing this little scene was cute. Channie then jumps up and hugs them while screaming congrats. I feel so ... Envious. I feel myself pout but I remember everyone is in the room. I walk up to them and congratulate them. Sandeul flashes me that sweet smile of his and says thanks hyung! Oh and I-I am sorry for what happened earlier. It's ok deullie. I give him a fake smile and hug him. I walk off to the kitchen to sulk with some ice cream. USH I am the only one without a partner I say out loud. I can hear everyone burst out laughing. "aww poor hyung! It's ok we'll find you someone; someone you really like!" I come out to see Sandeul is the one who said that. I think to myself, but your the one I really like! I respond to them with a slight laugh ; good luck with that I don't have much luck in love. Jinyoung looks at me and says; "your day will come when you meet your other half". Ahh I hope that day will come soon.! There words aren't exactly making feel better but I'm just glad I got this ice cream! I'll be in my room guys! Bye byes! I run into my room happily and I grab my laptop. K I'm going to be best friends with ice cream and movies tonight
 
Baro POV
I laugh seeing CNU act like a little kid running off to his room. I look at my ducky and I just stare like a creep aha. W-What are you staring at ? He asks. I chuckle and hug him. I'm staring at the worlds cutest boyfriend that's what! Y-yah! B-Baro!! He pushes me slightly I look at him seeing he has a blush growing on his face. He mumbles something I couldn't quiet hear. What was that love? I say teasingly. He looks away and says with a little pout , i said : I'm not cute. I looked at him dumbfounded. Channie's cute .. I'm not. Jinyoung chuckles and says that's true while grabbing  the maknae by the waist and forcing him to sit on his laugh. Channie squeals at the sudden action and indeed he looked cute. See? Said sandeul with a I-told-you-so face. Well your the cutest to me ! I pinch his cheek. I look at channie and say no offense. Everyone starts laughing. "I'm glad you two are together; do you know how painful it would be having to  see you two still not together a month from now?" I look surprised to leader about his comment. "yes I knew about your feelings about each other .... Well Baro's feelings at least aha it was too obvious. Sandeul on the other hand had me confused for a while; hmph making me think he was going after my channie here he says while hugging channie around the waist and kissing him on the cheek. Channie just blushes and says H-hyung! I chuckle and look at Sandeul. I grab his cute face and kiss him. He stares at me wide eyed and asks "what was that for?" I don't know ... I just felt like kissing you. I give him a smile and he looks away blushing. Ah Baro your still soaking wet! Go change! Or your gonna get sick! I smile at him. You worry to much about me, I'll be fine! He then grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards his room. "Sit." he demanded pointing to his bed. I do as he says. He's so sweet I think to myself when I feel a cloth hi my face. I grab it to see its a gray long sleeved shirt with a duck on it. I chuckle only to receive another clothing item hit my face. Only to be followed by another hitting me in the face. Bwah! You could just hand them to me you know. He starts giggling walking over to me. I know but it's more fun this way! Now change! I look at him then the clothes. Into this?? But these aren't mine! So? Your to lazy to pick your own stuff and CNU might be sleeping! Plus..... Y-yeah ? There's going to be a storm tonight.. So sleep with me ? I look at him and chuckle. What kind of "sleep with you" I ask him teasingly getting close to his face. He blushes instantly and bonks me on the head playfully ; yah! ert! You y hormonal squirrel!! We both instantly start laughing. He then looks at me lovingly and grabs my shirt. W-What are you doing deullie? I'm taking your shirt off duh. I slightly blush ; W-What?! Why ? I thought you said you didn't want to do this kind of sleep! *smack* Pabo! I'm changing you out of your wet clothes since your to stubborn to do so yourself! I start giggling while quickly stealing a kiss. You Pabo he mumbles while smiling. When he takes off my shirt I feel myself blush. It's not the first time he's seen me without a shirt but him being so close like this made me feel nervous. I could feel my stomach flip from the butterflies. I can feel him staring at my bare chest. I then feel his hands run across my abs. I feel my face flush completely. I teasingly look a him and say; like what you see? He looks at me embarrassed and smiles shyly replying with a soft shut up. I purposely get closer and closer to his face and I gently kiss him. He starts kissing back and I feel  his hands go up my chest to wrap around my neck. I lean forward more to have him laying on the bed while I'm hovering over him. Our kiss then deepens and I have the feeling of his hands intertwine with my hair. But then I feel myself stop from embarrassment hearing we've been caught the maknae. "hey you guys you wanna watch a -- oh whoops! Bye" he quickly fled from the scene. I look at the empty doorway and back to Sandeul. He looked so cute with such an innocent blushing face I chuckle sitting back up. He gets up and hands me the clothes that somehow ended up on the floor. H-here ... If I help you change we probably will end up doing something else he says nervously. I chuckle at this. Ok, ok I'll change. I didn't bother going to the bathroom to change; after all I wanted to a bit more I changed right in front of him; Watching him change from a shade of pink to red. Ta-da! See I'm in dry clothes now ! He looks at me and pinches my cheeks. Aish you look so cute!! He starts giggling. I look down at the clothes he picked out. The clothes are a bit smaller so they are tight on me. I'm wearing blue pants with ducks all over with the gray long sleeved shirt with a big duck on it and the blue zip-up hoodie he gave me. I feel myself blush considering the fact I'm dressing in my boyfriends pajamas that are covered in ducks. He starts laughing and lightly kisses me. Now come on let's go watch a movie with the jinchan couple he says while grabbing my hand. Then the worst thing that could have happened that I was sure to avoid.... I sneezed. Uh-oh I thought.... Now deullie is going to attack me with an I told you so. 
 
Sandeul POV 
I grab Baro's hand leading us to the living room when I hear him sneeze. I turn and glare at him and say : I TOLD YOU SO!! now your sick! I say worriedly. Aah n-no I'm fine Sandeul ! Really I'm just f- *choo* I look at him worriedly. Ahh my squirrel is sick! I grab his face and start touching his cheeks and forehead. Ahh your a little warm too!! And your face is pink! He looks me in the eyes nervously and stutters .. I-I .. I'm p-pink b-because your so s-suddenly close to me ... Plus I find it cute how you worry so much.   I notice we're only a few centimeter away. I close the gap between us and lightly kiss him. When I pull back he's completely flushed. I hear Jinyoung and channie giggling behind me. I smile and his cheek ; go sit down I'll make you some tea. And I leave skipping happily to the kitchen. I feel special because I get to baby him and make sure he gets well. 
 
Jinyoung POV
Me and channie start giggling seeing the little badeul episode. Baro comes and sits on the couch with us. I then realize what he is wearing. I chuckle and teasingly say: nice pajamas squirrel. He glares at me and tells me to be quiet. "Ahh Baro -hyung you look so cute! Your wearing Sandeul!" I look at my channie and laugh. I then cradle him in my lap and kiss his cheek. He blushes but kisses me on the lips. I then hear a small click. I look to the right and see Baro with his phone. I put my hand out. He guards the phone and childishly says no ! Mine! I chuckle at his ways. I'm not going to delete it! I promise I say flashing a smile. He then suspiciously hands it over. Channie lays his head in the nook of my neck so he can see. I blush seeing the pic; we look nice together. I then send it to my phone and give the squirrel the phone back. See? Told ya I say. I then look at him teasingly remembering what channie told me that happened when he walked in Sandeuls room to see if they wanted to watch a movie. So did you have fun changing? Hehe.. Did channie interrupt anything ?? His reaction was priceless ! He turned a tomato red and started fidgeting. I bursted laughing seeing him like this. Aww how sweet our squirrel is in love!! Haha your even dressing cute and listening to your lover. He just glares at me and tells me to shut up. Hehe you know I'm right I say. Jinnie! Don't !
 
You've become a softie too! You both are doing a lot of skin-ship he says innocently. Baro then starts sneezing non-stop for a couple seconds. Wow you really came down with a cold I say while touching his forehead. Esh you hav a fever! I pull channie tighter to me. Stay away or you'll get sick too , K channie ? Sandeul then comes out to us with a hot tea and a blanket. Scoochie he says to me. I chuckle and Scoochie over for the duck. I watch him wrap the blanket around Baro and give him tea and tissues. He's completely babying him; it's too cute! Hyung? I look over to channie on my lap. Yes puppy? If I ever get sick will you smother me like Sandeul does to Baro? I smile and nuzzle him. Of course! I would even try to kiss away your sickness. He blushes and hugs me. Sandeul and Baro turn to look at us both blushing. I answer there mind messages. Yes your smothering him ... It's cute. Me and channie start giggling as we start the movie. It was a horror movie I could see Baro mentally thanking me. Both of our boyfriends were clinging on for dear life. I'm starting to worry I picked a really scary movie because both channie and Sandeul scream really loud and channie gripped onto my neck really tight at one point I had to shake him to loosen his grip. Aish these two I chuckle and stare at sandeul who after the movie says he wasn't  scared at all. 
*achoo* Sandeul then jumps. Haha! Your such a bad liar deullie I say. He pouts playfully and sticks out his tongue.  
"ya no kidding! *achoo* look at me! There your nail marks everywhere! And I lost all feeling in my left arm! *achoo* 
Sandeul giggles and clings to Baro and slyly says : yah! Your complaining now but you can't deny that you liked feeling me wrapped all over you. He smirks seeing Baro  blush and starts stuttering not being able to think of a comeback. I smile seeing the couple. Aish you two really are an adorable couple!! They both blush and look at me. Deullie asks : really? I nod. Channie giggles and says of course ! You guys are a special couple the way you tease each other and blush at the smallest he cutest things and all the skin ship!! Lol *yawn* I'm tired!!!! Jinnie!! He gives me those adorable puppy eyes. Carry me to bed? I chuckle and lift him up bridal style. Night guys I say and before I enter the room ; oh don't stay up "playing" ne? Or none of us will be able to sleep hehe. And then me and channie dissapeared. I feel channie giggling. You know there going to get you back for that. I know I say. I lay him down in my bed and I slip in with him. I hug his waist close to me. I love you channie I say while kissing him I the lips. M-me too. 
 
Sandeul POV 
 
We're in my room now and Baro keeps sneezing. I start changing my back facing him. Aish you Pabo I told you ! Now your sick! I -I AYE!!! I feel Baro snake his arms around me and him leaning back making us fall on my bed. He rolls over on top of me and looks me straight in the eyes. I can feel his breathing on my face. "I know , I'm sorry  deullie , but I just didn't want tha moment to end." I blush and I open my mouth to answer but I don't get a chance to speak. He kisses me tenderly. I wrap my arms around his neck and I slightly open my mouth when I feel him gently nibbling my bottom lip. He quickly slips his tongue in my mouth. We continue like this for a while I now have my fingers intertwined in his black hair. I feel tingles as he caresses my bare chest. Aish this Pabo didn't even let me change my clothes. *Bamb* eeeeepppppp! I break out kiss and hang onto him for dear life. I hear him chuckling as he's pulling both of us up. Looks like th storm started ne? Y-yeah I say. He then grabs my pajama shirt and puts it on for me. He then bends down and kisses me again. He hands me my pants and he crawls into bed. I look at him questioningly and he chuckles. It's too tempting Deul. You can barely change into your shirt without us having a make out session. Ahh I s-see I say blushing. Once I finished changing I fought with Baro for five minutes for him to take his medicine. I was able to convince him after another make-out session. I'm starting to understand what Jinyoung meant. Once we're in bed I feel Baro hug My waist and pull me close. Calm down I'm here ok? I can feel you jumping from the thunder. He rests his chin on top of my head I look up at him and smile. I-Is that the duck I gave you that time you were sick? Yeah .... I told you I'd sleep with it every night. He hugs me tighter and kisses my head. Y-you know even during those times - our debut days I loved you. I smile; that day you gave me this duck is the day I realized I loved you Baro, I thought it was just a silly crush but it turns out it more i saying turning in his arms. I gently kiss him on the lips. 
"I love you Sunwoo "
I can hear his heart racing as he kisses me back and says; 
"I love you too Junghwan" 
Good night my ducky. 
Good night my squirrel.....
 
Aish yay I'm done! Hope u like hehe :3 I think it's long lol USH -.- 5:47 am ?! Blah lol well comment subscribe. And if you would a certain scene to happen let me no I need the help lol I'm starting to get writers block again.