Chapter 3

Pabo Your My Target

K so heres the 3rd chappie to Pabo your my target! :b I think I'm starting to get writers block. I hope my story isn't boring u guys! >~< if it is then I'm so sorry!!  I'm going to try and make this one interesting k so enjoy!

 

Sandeuls POV   

I smile feeling channie hug me tightly. I wonder how channie ever came up with the idea that I had an interest in Jinyoung. I could never do that  To channie I would feel awful. I see the way he looks at him. How he clings to him all the time and always tries to get his attention. He really likes Jinyoung I would b a horrible person if I were to like him and get in the way.  I release our hug and squeeze channie cheeks. U Baka! U silly maknae! Y on earth wld u ever think that to begin with! Baka! I gently bonk him on the head in a loving way. Ahh thanks hyung he gives me a warm smile n grabs my arm n starts to drag me towards the car. I stop him for a moment when we are near the van.  Ah channie, do you want me to help you? Help you with Jinyoung? His face lights up and he guys me and starts screaming yes like a five year old who got 2 scoops of ice cream. 

 

Jinyoung POV 

So I'm walking and talking with CNU towards the van .... Not even talking he's doing all the talking I don't even know what he's talking about it something about sandeul though. We get to the van and I stop and turn around since channie wasn't walking with me. The sight I see makes me feel ... Feel.... Different. I feel like my heart broke a bit and I feel angered and sad. I see Channie screaming yes many times and he throw himself into a tight hug with Sandeul ... And now Sandeuls squeezing his cheeks while giving each other big happy smiles. Ahh there coming this way ! I turn *smack*  aish Jinyoung wait! I'm still not done getting in the van! I turn back around I see channie hugging Sandeuls arm. I feel another crack in my heart ... He should be doing that to me! "ah Sandeul your the best!" ah no I made eye contact! Hurry up CNU!!! I glance at the floor and back up at channie he has a slight blush on his face. I sigh and get in the van sitting next to CnU in the front when channie let's go of Sandeuls arm. I keep glancing at them throught the rear view mirror I see them both in he back giggling and talking softly..... O no ! It's not possible it is? Are channie and deullie a thing!? The puppy and the duck? No! They cant be! But it makes perfect sense. After we finished instead of running up to me he went to Sandeul and they disappeared for a bit ...  And then the hug , and the cheek squeezing and not this! Ah Sandeul could've asked channie to be his right before the hug! That explains y he threw himself to him n was screaming yes with such joy. *Sigh* I stare out the window when I feel a tap. "Jinyiung are you ok?" you seem upset , if it's because of your missing chips I have them right here. My chips? I reach for my bag to see they are missing I snatch them back from CNU. Naughty bear, I give him dagger eyes with a hint of playfulness.. We both laugh. Hey fox. Yes bear? -geu-wae-rae -(  what's wrong?)

....... Hey don't you agree that channie and the Pabo duck have become a lot closer? You know how there's always rumors about all of us members being with one another? Do you think they might be real? (igeo-mwo-ye-yo (what is this?) jeong-mal!! (really) do u think so??!!! This makes me panic you can her it in my voice. " I don't know I think they might; I mean look they've fallen asleep on one another!" I look and see its true. .... Aish well if it's true then .... What can we do? I smile a fake smile toward him and chuckle.  I once again look out the window and remain silent the whole way. 

 

At the destination:

  Sandeul ... Sandeulll?? Sandeul!!! Sandeul suddenly shoots his eyes open and sits up . BANG! he then flops back down in the seat. Aish ooowwww!! My poor head ! Exclaims Sandeul sitting back up. CNU rubs his forehead ; aish u Baka duck! What are you trying to do? That really hurt!! Ahh sorry hyung he replies. CNU smiles sweetly and says: " aish it's ok all is forgiven my lil duck" he says while patting his head ; now let's go! Sheesh takes a lot to wake up ! I tried poking u , whacking you, calling you, i even tried bribing you! He chuckles while grabbing Sandeuls wrist and dragging him towards the set.  When they arrive they see Baro getting fixed up by the stylist. "look there's Baro Sandeul !" shouts CNU. Baro turns I there direction from hearing his name. When he sees them he smiles and waves hello. Sandeul smiles back brightly at his squirrel but he then remembers about there conversation earlier. The conversation about Kim Wonhee. His smile quickly fades and turns into a pout as he starts looking around the set in search of this "Kim". He then sees the scene where Baro is going to act. It's so pretty he exclaims out loud. CNU looks and agrees. Oh hey deullie you know we are in this scene too right ? We should go get ready. Aah ok. 

 

Baro POV 

I hear my name .. I turn and see my precious deullie with CNU. I haven seen him all day! I smile at him and wave ; he smiles back and CNU waves back. If the stylist wasnt fixing me up i would have ran over to deullie in an instant ! I probably would give him a hug since I've gone about a whole day without seeing his face or playing with him or even getting to touch him. I alway purposely wrap my arm around his shoulder in a playful way so I can feel him close to me. I'd do anything so I could feel him close to me.  Ahh he's so perfect with his smile and everything. Aish I wish this woman wld hurry up ! Hurry woman I need to see my deullie!! I bet she wld smack me if i actually say that hehe. Ahh yay I'm done!!! Oh deullie!!! O he's not standing there anymore. Where could he be. I start walking around looking for him. Man I still can't find him ... Ah there he is! I see him with his stylist chatting with channie. O it looks like they are done ! Huh? What's this? Why is he whispering in channie ear? Agh!! WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY DUCKY!!! I feel furious! N agh jelous!!! I ain't gonna deny it I'm jelous! Channie is screaming all happily and now has himself wrapped all over my deullie !! I start charging over there when I get stopped by Kim.  Baro!  Ahh o hi Kim!  Baro I managed to get the director away for a second. He wants to see us hug now .. We should do it now were there's not many ppl in case it looks goofy. O ok let's go for it. 

 

Sandeul POV 

So I'm getting ready with my stylist and I continue to give channie advice with Jinyoung. Ahh I'm glad my stylist loves to listen to her iPod  music on blasting loud. ... I want to tell channie about Baro aish I feel he knows how I feel we can help each other through things! Ahh yay were done hehe we look good ! ;) Ok I'm going to tell him! Ahh channie ?  Yes hyung?  I want to tell you something important ....  O ok what is it? He looks worriedly  Don't worry it has nothing to do with Jinyoung and me. Phew ok hyung shoot. Hehe Promise to keep it a secret?  Ok hyung you can trust me.    I go close to him and whisper in his ear just to be safe even though we're alone I still want to take pre-cautions.  I -I-I ... I like Baro I pull away blushing. I didn't expect his reaction I expected him to stand there with a shocked expression. Instead he started screaming with joy and practically killed me with his bear hug!  Ahh hyung congrats! You guys would look so cute together!!!  I'm so happy for you! Ahh things are looking good hehe I think that Baro may like you as w-w ....  He stops mid sentence ... I look over to where he is gawking at..  I-I ... Baro? I can tell I hav a hurt confused look on my face. I feel channie squeeze my shoulder comfortingly.  It's okay hyung .... I'm so sorry ....  I don't look st him I just look at the ground ..  Channie then turns me towards him and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back hiding my face in his neck.  The sight I saw broke me ... And all the hope I had of Baro possibly liking me.  I saw  Baro by the racks of clothes with a girl ... Who actually wasn't bad looking. And they were hugging ... It was a long hug ... A couples hug. .... I wish I never saw that. 

Baro POV 

The director said our hug was fine but my facial expression had to change because he said I looked like I was doing it by force and it won't look good in the music video. I couldn't help it ! I wished it was Sandeul I was hugging like that ... I wish I could hug him , kiss him, hold his hand, do everything couples do. I want to do everything with my lovely deullie. The director said its time to get on the set so Kim and him headed of towards the set. I was gonna go but I need to see my Sandeul. I turn and I see him still with channie but now there hugging? Since when have they been close ! And he's hugging back?! I stopped walking and just stared. I see Sandeul pull back and smile sadly at channie. Ah he's sad? Y? I was about to go to him  when Kim called for me saying we need to start now. 

 

No POV 

Baro wasn't the only one who saw Sandeul and channie huggin; a few meters behind Jinyoung watching with shock. Seeing this confirmed any suspicion going on between the two. Hugs are supposed to fill people with joy but today it seemed to fill everyone with sadness. All the members gathered at the set and acted there parts. Once the director shouted cut Sandeul got up and started to leave before he could let Baro speak with him. Sandeul! He shouted but he only looked back for half a second and continued walking. Baro then ran up to him and grabbed his shoulder and turned him around and hugged him tightly. Sandeul didn't expect this and couldn't react he just stood there wide eyed letting Baro hug him. Baro pulled back and smiled the smile that sandeul loved that made him melt and said : "I missed you" Sandeul couldn't help but smile and before he could say anything his stylist dragged him away.  Sandeul chuckled at the sight seeing Baro fighting against her grip and screaming : Noona!!! Let me go!! I'm not done talking to my deullie!! Hearing this Sandeul can feel his cheeks turning a soft pink. He then bursts out laughing seeing Baro get bonked on the head by his Noona.  "That hamster is gonna get himself killed by that stylist one day" said CNU while putting his arm around Sandeuls shoulders. He looks at Sandeul and sees he's blushing. Oh eh are you blushing Sandeul? Sandeuls eyes go wide and he exclaims: "no! It's just so hot in here !" plus I'm wearing a scarf! CNU chuckles and says ok then whatever you say!  Seing him blush even more. 

*Meanwhile with Channie and Jinyoung 

JINYOUNG HYUNG!!!  AGH CHANNIE!!! u made me spills my soda all over my shirt! He said frowning a the boy who was hugging his arm.  Ahh sorry hyung he said pouting ; he grabbed a napkin and started dabbing Jinyoung's shirt.  They both slightly blushed. Jinyoung grabbed the youngest wrist .. I think I'm fine now. He then turned away so he wouldn't see his face.  So Hyung wat are you doing?  I'm making coffee for everyone.  O that's nice want me to help he replied hugging his arm once more.  No thanks. .. Actually can you call Sandeul over for me.  Channie felt a bit dissapointed and hurt feeling that he wasn't wanted around and neglected. O n - ne he said going to get him.  Sandeul channie shouted a couple feet away. CNU was then called by some movers for help. Baro watched the two boys.  Sandeul Jinyiung has requested your help. Ahh ok.  Baro can only see channie dissapointed Talkkng to Sandeul and then Sandeul starting to walk away when he sees channie stop him by grabbing his wrist.  "can you talk to him for me hyung?" he seems to be ignoring me.  "n-ne"  Sandeul goes over to Jinyoung. Hey hyung what you need help with ? Help me give this coffees to he staff. Ok he replies. After a couple minutes sandeul is stopped by him .. Sandeul said Jinyoung  ... Can I ask what's going on between you and channie? The ducks eyes go wide 

 

Jinyoung POV 

I see his eyes widen ... This cant be good I think. The atmosphere he's awkward.  Hyung he says .. He then starts chuckling.  Wats so funny ? This boy sure is weird.  Hyung stop wasting your time ! You like him don't you!!  I blush at his confrontation. ... Ahh N-ne ..  Then get out of here! Have you seriously not noticed all his time with all the hints the he likes to back ! the reason we've gotten close is because he thought u and me had a thing and I set the record straight and then I told him about how..... He trailed off  Go on..  Uh how I ah .. He starts to turn a shade of pink no red !  He mumbled the rest  Wat was that? I couldn't hear ? I say in a teasing way havig a feeling I know what he'll say now that I know he dosent hav any interest in channie  ... His I like .... No .. How I love Baro and that I'm uncertain about his feelings.  I chuckle and say I knew it.  Eh?! Then why did you make me say it you evil fox!!!  He lightly bonks me on the head and then starts pushing me.  Now go! Find channie and confess !  I then start running looking For channie.  I finally found him outside the set siting on a bench with his head in his knees.  CHANNIE !! He looks up and I stop in front of him his eyes are all red and puffy and he has tears Running down his cheeks I bend down and wipe them away.  Before he says anything I I look him in he eyes and say : chanski I'm so sorry ...  He suddenly gets up and he hits me on he head    You Baka!  He then starts punching and slapping at my chest crying even harder now.  Baka! Baka! Baka! Yo jerk ! You you Pabo!!!   Y? Wat did i do ? Y have you been acting so different with me since we left the last set?  I then silenced him by kissing him. I just grabbed his face and kissed him. At first he did nothing but then he wrapped his arms around my neck and started kissing me back. When we broke for breath his face was completely flushed. I chuckled at this. He just looked at me.  I was jelous of you and Sandeul that's why. I'm so sorry my puppy. I promise never again. I w- I was cut off by him kissing me this time.I  deepened the kiss this time with more  passion. When we broke for air he said : I forgive you  ... I love you channie.  ... I love you Jinnie. 

 

Sandeul's POV 

-.- ugh that sly fox left me to pass out the rest of the coffee. When I was done I felt arms wrap around me from behind.  Eeeeppppp!! I scream my scream was then muffled by a hand  Ssshhh.... It's me ..  B-Baro? W-what are you doing ? He then rests his head on my shoulder and his grip around my waist tighten  He chucked I'm hugging you duh you Pabo duck ... *aish y ru so cute * he mumbles into my sweater but I still heard. I feel my face flush.  I missed you he says.  O .... M-'m me too I say he then turns me around and grabs my hand ... Can you please come watch me at my last scene ? ... So you can tell me of my acting was good ?  I really didn't want to because the last scene is the hugging scene but he gave me the puppy eyes with a pouty face; then my hands - he  grabbed them both and pleaded pretty please ? For me?  N-n ne I answered nervously  He squealed and then dragged me with him to the set still holding one of my hands. 

 

No POV 

They both felt nervous. Baro couldn't even believe he had the guts to do what he did. Before they went out to we're everyone was Baro turned to Sandeul and kissed him on the cheek and winked at him and said wish me luck.  Sandeul flushed as red as a tomato. He cldnt believe it.  Neither could Baro until he turned around and was halfway on the set did he then realize what he did  Sandeul felt so happy and watched Baro act. But when he saw the by he felt a stab in his heart. He forgot about Kim ... I'm sure he has feelings for her. He just did all that as a best friend .... That kiss was probably just a joke. The duck boy got so sad thinking about it. And be got more and more upset having to see them continuously big because te director was unsatisfied with each hug it confirmed him that Baro  Liked Kim. 

 

Baro POV

  Agh with wat I did I can't focus ! I can't act correctly!! The director keeps making us hug! I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable .. Kim keeps flirting with me I don't want to be rude and not just that but I don't want to admit to her that I'm in love sandeul ... She wld easily use that against me probably. But also all the cameras were watching us. I cld see at times Sandeul frowning and looking away and rolling his eyes when you could hear the one sided flirting. It made me feel bad but deullie wld understand I'm just acting. And with what happened earlier I think he's aware of my feelings. ... And maybe he likes me back  the way he was stuttering and how he became red after the kiss hehe yes I saw from the set he was volcano red! I think he might feel the same way .... Yet theres wat he has going on with channie :/ no Baro positive thoughts.  CUT!  O finally!!!  I run to sandeul and say: hey Deul how was my acting? He was quiet. Deul? He looked away n mumbled something but I couldn't hear because manager then dragged me away to congratulate me I just wanted him to hurry so I cld tlk to deullie.  By the time he finished I headed towards the van seeing Sandeul I shouted his name. He turned around and looked upset. I was then stopped again! Kim attacked me with a hug n not to be rude I smiled.  Returned the hug I cut our conversation short n as soon as I reached Sandeul she shouted : TEXT ME!!!  She isn't making things better I thought I could tell by Sandeuls hurt face. I'm pretty sure this is bugging him. I bet he's jealous of her. Or that I got the lead ... 

 

Sandeul's POV

 I think that killed me seeing them but AGAIN! and then her screaming text me ! I just ended up turning away and getting in the van. I sat next to channie in the back. I then wished a miracle could happen where Jinyoung or CNU pops on he car and takes the seat next to me but of course no. Instead Baro comes and sits next to me. I look at channie who is already passed out. Baro attempted to talk to me but I ignored him gave him glares n nudged his touches the whole ride I felt tired so I leaned on channie and fell asleep 

BARO POV 

Ugh no ! He ignored me the whole ride. I look over and see his head on channie. This angered me and I moved his head on my shoulder. I loved feeling his warmth. I eventually drifted off because next thing I no CNU is waking me up and all the other members r gone.  Where's sandeul ?  He went to his room CNU replied as we enter in the dorm. I then run to his room but stop at the door ..... No more sandeul .. I went inside without even asking.  Ok spill... Now! Y hav u been ignoring me y ru so tough n mean to me!  He just stared at me .. I calmed down a bit And took a deep breathe and asked :  Why are you acting like this? I ask him  He hesitated and said because .... I was jealous I chuckled .. That's it? Is that really the only thing buggin you?  .... No    Then what else is it ? Y ru upset  I'm upset because I'm I'm uncertain about ... It's cuz I I  L-like    We got interrupted my Cnu ... Sandeul! Did you hear an Baro did you hear? Jinyiung and channie are together! So cute!!  Yea I no said sandeul I found out right after we finished today.  I stopped replaying those words ... That's when he started acting rude to me ...  Ahh ... I c now ... It all makes sense now I say to him. Of course! How cld I not c it! U and channie!  I saw it earlier but I couldn't believe it. I felt my hear snap in half and I barged out of his room and out the door I could feel tears rising in my eyes  as I ran out of our dorm to the park in front. 

 

Sandeul's POV 

I just stood there ... Shocked I screamed his name when he slammed my room door shut.  I turned to CNU yelled : AGH Y DID U COME IN HERE U RUINED EVERYTHING !!! NOW HE THINKS I LIKE CHANNIE!!! I WAS GONNA COME CLEAN AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIM !!! I can feel tears running down my face I run out of my room and out the dorms..... I hope I can catch him before it's too late. Before I lose him  Kk so I made it super long! Aha xD hope u like! Subscribe and comment o and thanks to all who did already subscribe and comment aha there's gonna b I think just one more chapter. .... O leave a comment if u think I shld make another badeul or a rickjoe (teen top) fanfic k ! Thanks ^.^ <3