Chapter 4 :D

Pabo Your My Target

 

 

Ahh so I'm bak!! Aha sorry I haven't updated ^.^" (don't kill me) well here you go ! ~subscribe and comment~

 
CNU POV
 

"AGH Y DID U COME IN HERE U RUINED EVERYTHING !!! NOW HE THINKS I LIKE CHANNIE!!! I WAS GONNA COME CLEAN AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIM !!!" I just stand there shocked and unable to move. I can't believe Sandeul just snapped on me. Sandeul never yells at anyone. I just stand there for seems to be forever. I keep replaying that last sentence in my head : " ! I WAS GONNA COME CLEAN AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIM !!!" ..... It saddens me.  Ah so he loves Baro.... Not me.... I feel myself drop to my knees. Agh I feel so stupid! I punch the wall really hard it hurts my hand but I don't care. 

Seems like I'm too late. I've come to really like Sandeul; more than a friend. I thought by closer to him I cld make him fall for me. And for a while I thought it was working. He would seem to enjoy my company , he never seemed annoyed or made me feel like I wasn't wanted around. 
 
And when we were at the set when I came and put my arm around his shoulders I saw him blush. I thought I was the one who caused him to blush. But I guess not. I punch the wall again because of how furious and upset I am. No! Now Baro gets Sandeul. He won his heart. I can feel my tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't want them to be together I want Sandeul to be all mine ! *sigh* that's it I won't give up I will make deullie mine. And who knows what will happen now Baro might hate him for thinking he likes channie and just pushed his attempted feelings aside. I've noticed how Baro constantly tries anything to just touch him and how he always tries to rush to the van so he can sit next to him. Plus his some-what flirting. I never thought it would be true that he likes Sandeul. I thought he just flirted as a joke. But seeing how upset he became when he thought Sandeul was upset about the jinchan couple I'm certain , 120% that he likes Sandeul. *sigh * this is all so frustrating. I finally get up and walk into my room I hear Jinyoung call for me but I'm too upset I just ignore him and change into my pajamas n get under the covers. Just watch I shall make you mine Sandeul …
 
Sandeul POV
 
I'm running out of the dorm when I slip and fall. Ouch that hurt! I feel wet drops on my face and they aren't my tears. Ah it's raining; I get up slowly my head throbbing from the collision with the pavement. Ah good think I'm wearing a hoodie. I slip on my hood while quickly running across the street. 
Ah we're is Baro?! O he's going to get sick in this rain! He was wearing only a black shirt and blue jeans. Ah I see him ! He's sitting down on a bench with his head in between his knees. I start running to him I keep slipping and falling but I don't care I need him to know I love him. I know now he likes me back. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten so upset and left. I'm just worried he won't listen to me or believe me. As I get closer I scream his name really loud. 
 
Baro POV 
 
Baro! I look up hearing my name being called. I see Sandeul  running up to me. I get up not wanting to hear him apologize for even considering my feelings.  I don't care that he doesn't  return my feelings - scratch that I do but even if he was upset about channie he should have came to me to talk about it. It bugs me how he didn't come to me about it. I don't get why he especially took it out on me! I was about to turn away and walk of in the other direction but then he reached me and slipped and started to fall face first and of course I grab him before he falls. 
 
We both just stood there for a while till he finally looked up at me and I let him go. 
 
Baro! I -
 
No! I cut him off . I don't want to hear it Sandeul! I just want to be alone right now! 
 
B-But Baro ! You have to listen to me! You've got everything wrong- 
Yea I no I do ! .. I thought u were upset with me but turns out u were upset about channie. I thought you liked me Sandeul! You hurt me deullie ! I thought u were upset about me ; but u being upset about channie hurts me even more ... Cuz u like him and how u didn't even come to me about u being so upset about it ! -- he cuts me  off again- but Baro! Channie , I --
I don't let him finish
I know!  You like him I got that! I feel tears rolling down my face again. Please stop letting me know this Sandeul! I like you a lot Sandeul! I -I thought you liked back too ! From wat happened at the set n how when we are together ,all the little things that happen with each other ! I tried showing u to that I like u ! Did you not notice?! Was it not clear enough? I -
 
Baro! Stop! See you do have everything mixed up! 
 
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE EVERYTHING MIXED UP! 
 
Sandeul POV 
I blush hearing him confess saying he likes me ... Pabo squirrel making me confused an getting things confused. 
I bonk him on the head for having me a flustered. 
 
PABO I LIKE YOU !! NOT CHANNIE!!!! AND I DID NOTICE THE LITTLE THINGS I JUST DISREGARDED THEM AND THOUGHT THEY WERE IN A JOKE! AND IF COURSE I WAS UPSET ABOUT YOU ! I THOUGHT YOU HAD A THING WITH THAT GIRL ! ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING YOU GUYS JUST GOT ME SO P-- 
 
I feel myself being stopped by a pair of warm lips against mine and a arm slinking around my waist. My eyes go wide and I freeze up. I can't believe this .... B-Baro is kissing me? 
 
  Baro POV 
GAH  I couldn't take it anymore.. Hearing him confess like that to me made my eyes go wide. I didnt care about his explanation so I just wrapped an arm around his waist and grabbed the side of his face with the other and I kissed him. 
 
NO POV 
 
At first the kiss was still but eventually Sandeul unfroze and returned the kiss. The kiss turned into a deep passionate kiss. It continued for what seemed like forever. The moment ended when they both were gasping for air. They both had butterflies in there stomach and just stood in the rain in each others arms. They both had a faint blush that neither noticed. They exchanged small sheep nervous glances.  Sandeul was inwardly fan-girling. " epp yay I'm so happy I want to jump up and down! That was my first kiss and it was perfect! I thought kissing in the rain only happened in movies. My heart is beating so fast I think it's gonna explode !" Sandeul finally was able to react to the moment and finally started to kiss him back , wrapping his arms around his neck. They both continued this for what seemed to be an eternity. Neither of them wanted this moment to end; they didn't want to break the kiss. But there lungs said otherwise. They both drew apart panting. Both of there faces we're blushed and they still had the butterflies. They exchanged small quick nervous glances at each other and smiled. After a while Baro broke the silence. 
"Sandeul?"
Y-Yeah?
"I -I love you."
Sandeul stood there wide eyed and blushed a crimson red. 
He looked up at Baro shyly and said : 
 
" I-I love you too..... You Pabo. "
 
They both giggled while putting there foreheads together. 
S-Sandeul? 
Hmm? 
Will you be mine? Will you be my boyfriend ? 
 
Sandeul then looks at him and gently kisses him on the lips. When he ends the kiss he sees Baro blushing like there's no tomorrow.  Seeing this Sandeul chuckles. : 
Of course ; I'm already yours. 
Baro just smiles and hugs him tightly before lifting his chin and leaning in for another kiss. 
 
Baro POV
I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life. Sandeul is mine all mine. I'm so happy that I'm fan-girling on the inside. Me and Sandeul just continue to kiss in the rain. Ahh his lips are so nice , plush, & soft. I lightly bite on his lower lip when he pulls back ending the moment. I pour looking at him. What's wrong? Did i hurt you ? 
Ahh, no its not that but I'm just worried , we should go inside. Go inside? Why ? I ask him giving him a puzzled look. He chuckles and lightly hits me on the chest. Because your not wearing a sweater or jacket! Your gonna get sick ! And it's pouring ! I didn't notice it was pouring till he pointed it out. I look up at the sky and say : Ohh yeah it is I look back at him and start laughing. I wrap my arms around him again and start kissing him again. After a while though he ends our kiss. 
"Baro!! I'm serious lets go inside! Your going to get sick! 
Ahh But Deullie!! I don't want to leave! I want to stay here with you , stay here and just kiss you in the rain because I'm so happy your finally mine! I hug really tight this time I can feel and hear his muffled laughs. Once I let to be surprises me by grabbing me by the shirt and kissing me. When he lets go he has a cute pouty puppy face. "Baro, please let's go inside I don't want my Pabo squirrel to get sick!" I grab his hand and kiss his cheek. 
Ok , let's go then ; I smile warmly at him as we start to walk I look back at him and see him blushing and of course I chuckle at this. 
"W-what's so funny?" He asks while clutching my arm. You, your just so cute I say while pinching his cheek. He smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek. I feel myself blush.  "not as cute as you when your blushing " he giggles. Ahh it's raining even harder! Hurry Baro or you'll get sick! 
We finally reached the dorm when I stop him and lightly kiss him. ... You worry to much about me. He smiles at me sweetly and says : 
"It's  because I love you too much"
 
:D hehe yay I finished ! Sorry for the long wait >~< lol I hope u like this chapter I feel like it kinda . Well comment and subscribe! ~