Chapter 6

Pabo Your My Target

Chapter 6 

 
NO POV 
 
Baro was the first in the dorm to wake up. He notices how Sandeul is sleeping on his chest and still clutching onto the duck he had given to him. Baro looks down at Sandeul and kisses his forehead. He stares at him taking in all his features. Wow he looks like an angel! He has perfect long eyelashes. Ahh and smooth flawless skin and a cute nose! He the. Looks at Sandeuls lips ; ah so full and plush, there not even chapped. Has he ever even had chapped lips? Baro gets pulled out of his thoughts, startled hearing sandeul is now awake. "so for how long are you going to keep stating at me ?" Baro blushes and cutely sneezes. Sandeul still wrapped in the boys embrace smiled and hugged him. Baro feels shy from being caught at staring at him and just looks at him again. A couple seconds of them gazing each other pass until Baro sneezes again. "how are you feeling today?" umm a bit better; my head hurts and I have the sniffles. Sandeul sits up to get lose to Baro face and feel his temperature. Baro just stares at Sandeul until their gazes meet. "what's wrong Baro?" he just continues to stare at the older boy. B-Baro? He then puts a hand to the singers cheek and leans in to kiss him. Sandeul's face is completely flushed and he is wide eyed. Good-morning Baro says to him while smiling. A-aah yeah good morning! Umm how are you feeling? I've been better ; my head hurts and my nose is stuffed and my throat hurts a little. Aww my poor squirrel! Sandeul pulls him in a big hug. At first Baro dosent react but eventually hugs back. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Asks Sandeul still hugging Baro. *achoo* you could make me some soup and buy more tissues hehe. Sandeul then jumps out of bed. Ok I'm on it ! He runs out energetically to wake up the others.  Baro chuckles seeing this. *achoo* ah I hope deullie dosent get sick because of me. Sandeul then returns in the room with blankets and covers Baro in them. He kneels down beside Baro and feels his forehead. Ah your a little warm. Sandeul then starts getting closer and closer to Baros face leaning for a kiss. But Baro stops him when he's about a centimeter away he pushes his face away with his hands. "YAH! No ! Get away! don't kiss me!" he screams. Sandeul lands on his but on the floor from the push since he was on his knees. He looks up at Baro on the bed with a pout. His face expression looks confused and hurt. Y-You don't want me to kiss you? Ah I see then... Sandeul gets up and turns to head out the door. Baro then tries to jump out of bed to grab Sandeul but get tangled from all the blankets and ends up falling out of the bed while grabbing Sandeul's arm and bringing him to the floor with him. "ouch " is the first thing Baro says. Baro Is flat on his back on the floor. Sandeul landed on top of him ; his head laying on top of Baro's chest. Baro looks down and is met with Sandeuls brown eyes staring up at him. Sandeul pouts and asks: " you don't like my kisses or something?" they both sit up, Baro grabs his shoulders and slightly shakes him saying : "no! Sandeul that's not what I meant!i love your kisses! There so soft and fragile and filled with love and taste like sweet cupcakes!" Sandeul then starts getting closer to Baro once again attempting to kiss Baro while saying: then why did you refuse me? Baro is leaning back so there lips don't reach. B-because ! I don't want you to get sick! If you kiss me I might get you sick! So please dont kiss me; i dont want you to get sick it will be my fault and ill feel really bad. Sandeul stops in his tracks and smiles at him. Aww Baro! That's so sweet! He pinches his cheeks. Your willing to not kiss me so I don't get sick ?y-yes. Sandeul then stands up lifting Baro up with him. He pinches his cheek again. Baro feels his face heat up *achoo* I care about you Sandeul. Aww ! He smirks at Baro ; and you say I'm the one who worries to much. Baro looks at the floor embarrassed this makes Sandeul chuckle.  Ahh well were out of ingredients for soup., do you think you could wait till I get back or do you want me to make you something before me and CNU leave? Ah n-no!its fine you don't have to do that ! I can wait ! He says while he crawls back in bed. He is about to pulls the covers over him but Sandeul beats him to it. CNU comes to the room and tells Sandeul to hurry so they can leave before they get stuck in morning traffic. Sandeul then quickly changes and turns to Baro to say goodbye but instead smirks and starts laughing. W-what's so funny? Your face! Wahh!! He pouts glaring at his giggling boyfriend. Aish Baro your so cute when you blush! Wahh!! *i-I'm blushing? Aish Pabo!! It's because I'd saw him strip and change in front of me!" Sandeul walks over to Baro and kisses him on the cheek. Bye my sweet squirrel, I'll be back soon! Are you sure you'll be able to live the rest of the day without kissing me?  He smirks and starts to head out the door but stops and looks back at a flustered Baro. "I love you.." Baro blushes * Ahh my deullie hearing say cute stuff like that makes me want to melt!* I-I love you too. 
 
CNU POV
*I'm not fool baby!* ~ I had my headphones plugged in and I was in the kitchen making myself some breakfast. But then my singing gets interrupted with being jumping; I feel someone poke my sides suddenly. I turn around to see its Sandeul smiling up at me. "morning hyung! CNU hyung  can u help me go shopping? Pleeaaassssseeeee? I can't say no to him when he looks at me like this! USH so cute! He looks so cute making pouty lips and puppy eyes! *sigh* fine I'll go with you ; it seems like I can never say no to you it's not fair! He hugs my arm and I tense up at the contact.  Ah thank you hyung!!! I'm going to need the help! He then grabs the blankets and bounces off to his room. I finished eating and I walked in my room to see the jinchan couple soundly sleeping still. They look so sweet together ; it makes me somewhat envious that I don't have anyone,especially deullie. I go over to my dresser and pick out some black skinny jeans with a plain white shirt with white high tops and a black leather jacket. I wonder If I should wake up the jinchan couple. I want to but they look so peaceful I don't want to disturb them. Eh why not. I then vigorously start shaking Jinyoung's shoulder. "Yah!! What do you want sandeul! I told you i wanted to sleep in long-- oh hi CNU ... He glares at me now what do you want?" Hehe ^^ nothing I'm just doing a wake up call... Oh me and Sandeul are going out shopping need anything? Umm... Get channie some chocolate milk and I want some kimchi pancakes! Ah ok leader , I don't know when well be back though; you willing to wait for the pancakes ? Of course I am ! Now shoo *whispers* channie is sleeping. I chuckle and leave. Aish Sandeul is taking long! I walk over to his room to see him covering Baro with blankets. I softly chuckle I find it amusing to see a blushing Baro being smothered by Sandeul. "Sandeul let's go or well get stuck in morning traffic " Ahh ok hyung! I'll be out in a sec. I feel guilty now; I want deullie for myself but him and Baro seem so happy together I would be a horrible person to try to take him. I feel arms wrap around me suddenly and I jump. "Haha hyyyyyuuuunnnnnnggg!!! Let's go! He grabs my hand and drags me down the two flights of stairs to the van. Whoa Sandeul why are you so fast? Im not fast your just slow! -.- ..... True hehe. I take the drivers seat and start the engine. I start remebering the warm feeling of his hand holding mine. But once again I start to feel guilty ; throughout the whole ride to the supermarket Sandeul is talking about Baro the whole time. "I want to get him a present hyung ; this is what I need you to help me with. " you want to get him a gift? What for ? " Ahh do you remember that time during or debut days? When I got sick? He got me a ducky pillowpet to make me feel  better  so I want to get him a get well present too! But I don't know what ! Help me hyuuunnng! I look at him and he has a cute pouty face on. Haha ok umm...  Y don't you get him a pillowpet too? But of a squirrel or hamster? I tell him as we enter the store. He hugs my arm tightly n screams : YAH THAT'S PERFECT!!! S-Sandeul!! Let go ! I can't feel my arm! I did like how he was clingy to me but this boy was cutting off my circulation. When he let go I put a hand around his shoulders and we started walking. "k, so what are we getting first deullie?" at first he looked at me a little startle I think because I used the nickname only Baro uses but he then turns out screaming in a rampage yah! We need tissues and medicine and Vicks! And tea lots of it and towels cough drops honey lemon! And anything else that helps my Baro get better faster!!!! Whoa Deul calm down. you don't need to buy him the whole store!! Oh did I o over board ? ... Yea a bit haha I grab my hand and start dragging him. I can fel myself blushing from this I'm glad he can't see. 
 
No POV 
After a while they quickly gathered everything necessary. During that time CNU made attempts of "more than friends" actions but as usual they went unnoticed by Sandeul.  Now they are leaving the supermarket. CNU wraps his arm around Sandeuls shoulder. Mmmhhh!! This lollipop is good hyung !! Haha I'm glad you like it !, now we're to next? Sandeul continues to his lollipop with a blank expression till his eyes suddenly lite up. Hyung!! He was while bouncing up and down. I know the perfect place to make the squirrel pillowpet! Hurry let's go to "Make a pet". CNU started to feel guilty once again in the car in the way over to Make a Pet ; Sandeul kept talking about Baro and ONLY Baro. What exactly is it about Baro that you like? Sandeul looks at him questionably but answers with what seems like there was no thought needed to be put into.  I love how he makes feel. He makes me feel special , loved , he makes me laugh, he's playful, sweet, and he is so dedicated to music and I love how he raps and practices hard and encourages me and helps me wth my problems , and I get tingles and butterflies and my heart flips with little things he does to me. I also love how he can be so clueless when an answer is right in his face , but yet again in other situations he's very smart , and I love his smile ,his sweet goofy smile. And I don't know I just love everything about Baro .... It's actually hard to exactly what it is that attracts me to that Pabo rapper ... That cute squirrel Pabo. Sandeul puts his knees up on the seat and looks out the window and starts daydreaming. CNU just sits there quietly continuing to drive. He feels so sad and hurt but yet again sick all at the same time. He felt like such a horrible being ; loving someone he clearly couldn't have , he couldn't just take away , and he didn't want to take Sandeul away from Baro but at the same time he did. CNU didn't wether to just give up and hide these feelings forever and let them die or try to win Sandeul and risk everything,confess and see if things change for the better. Once they arrived CNU just shook the thought from his head and headed in the store with Sandeul. Sandeul started squealing and jumping up and down. Ahh this place is soo awesome!!! Ooh look there's a penguin! And a panda! oh look CNU it's u!!! A bear! He starts laughing while grabbing CNUs arm dragging him further into the store. CNU felt happy once again he felt like he was on a date with deullie. CNU would blush whenever sandeul would hug his arm or there hands would brush. And Sandeul would always ask what's wrong? Ahh hyung look! Now you can even put sounds in it!! Ahh help me find one that says I love you! Here you go deullie ! He squeezed the soft cushion and a cute cartoon voice says : saranghae .. Try walk over to a Leah next to a machine that stuffs the animal up. Are you to ready ? Sandeul nods eagerly and hands over the cushion ,the  brown squirrel he picked and a cap to go alone with it. Ahh this is so adorable ! Is it for a special someone? Asked the woman. Ah n-ne..  Would you like me to put in a message on it? It's new , you type out a message you would like to have on your stuffed pillowpet and we print it out in yarn and sow it in. Ahh yes I would love that !! Sandeul runs over to the computer the nice woman talked about. CNU slowly comes behind to see whats written on the screen. Ahh I think he"ll like it Sandeul! Really? Good! After they purchased the pillowpet they left and headed for the dorm. The ride back was silent both were thinking. Sandeul was thinking about Baro and began worrying while CNU was thinking hard whether or not to confess. When they got to the dorm by the time CNU got out of the car sandeul has already gotten out the bags and started wlking to the elevator. Yah hurry up!! I'm coming!!! CNU hurriedly enters the elevator. As they go up having small talk CNU has come to a decision : he would tell Sandeul his feelings. When they were at the front door CNU started : 
Sandeul? Yes hyung? He looks at him questionably CNU just stares at him stuttering : I I I .....  I really....  Ne? Asked Sandeul. CNU sighs and said I really had fun with u today. Sandeul smiles brightly and says me too then bangs open the door screaming were home!!!! Only to b met by Jinyoung screaming : STOP SLAMMING OPEN THE DAMN DOOR !! 
 
Baro POV 
I jump awake from my nap hearing Jinyoung screaming : STOP SLAMMING OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!! I lazily get up just sitting in bed .... Why would he scream that? Ah that must mean deullie is home!!!! I throw the top cover off attempting to jump out of bed but failing and ending up falling out landing on my face. Owe!! *slam* Baro ru ok? Who ever it is I can't  see and I don't bother to move. I just grown in response. I feel hands lift me up and lay me back on the bed. Ahh Sandeul! Your back! I'm surprised he was able to lift me up to the bed to be honest. He's a lot stringer than he looks. Yeah I'm back Baro! Did you miss me? Hehe .... Does your face hurt anywhere? His face goes from happy to worried when he said that sentence. Of course i missed you!! And I'm fine don't worry sheesh ! I then playfully pucker my lips at him and close my eyes waiting for a kiss. I feel something against my lips but it wasn't deullies . I feel something hairy and furry and when I open my eyes I see a fuzz of brown. I push it away and make a offer noise trying to get all the fuzz of my mouth. Sandeul starts cracking up and I just flare at him. He stops laughing and hands me a cute squirrel pillowpet. Here I got it for you so you wld feel better. I take it and hug it tightly. Awww you got me a squirrel pillowpet?! Ah now we hav couples pillows!! Hehe.  Ahh ways this I say pointing to its stomach. Its a note ; it's new. 
It reads : 
Baro & Sandeul forever <3 
I love you sun woo ^.^ forever &ever 
 
Ahh deullie!!! I lunge myself at him forcing him down on his back on the bed. Haha you like it? Of course I like it !! O Look down To ser him brightly smiling. I pin his hands to the bed and his eyes widen. Baro what are you d-- I cut him off I kiss him on the lips and after a few seconds he respond. We continue kissing till we both need air. .... I decided to break my rule just this once I say to him. He just looks at me blushing and gets up holding my hand dragging me out of the room. I chuckle seeing how cute he is. W-what type of soup do you want? Chicken noodle soup!!! Hehe ok. He kisses me on the forehead and starts cooking. I stare at him the whole time. "stop staring its creeping me out!" I glare at CNUs comment. Oh hush I say while sticking my tongue out at him. Sandeul then comes with my soup laughing. I was about to take it from him when he says : no ! I want to feed you! Say Ahhh!!!! 
 
Sandeul POV 
Hehe Baro looks so cute when I'm feeding him. I think he's embarrased since he just sits there quietly letting me feed him. Why do you baby me so much ? He asks while pouting. Ahh you don't like it? HE blankly stares at me and says .. Pabo I never said that. He looks away blushing and I chuckle. Say Ahh .. Your almost done. He stares at me but eventually opens his mouth. I baby you because I love you and care for you so much .. He smiles at me and leans over and kisses me. I thought you said we weren't aloud to kiss?? "I'm breaking the rule" he grabs my hand and takes us to my room. I'm feeling alot better anyway .. Plus it's been killing me all morning not being able to kiss you. I blush at him as he playfully drags me down on the bed tickling me. After a while of cuddling and talking. He gets up saying he's going to get dressed. Whyi ask . He chuckles and looks at me and says : we're going on a date ..
 
K sorry for late update! ^^ yea I knso this one but I wanted to update before I leave to Cali lol. I'll hav time to write so hopefully it'll get more interesting. K well I hope u liked even thou it !!