Chapter 7 finally!! x)

Pabo Your My Target

Chapter 7!

 
Ya woohoo look who's finally updated Ahaha xD k well enjoy and SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ~
 
 
Jinyoung POV 
After CNU leaves I try to fall back asleep. USH epic fail! One day I swear I'm going to hurt these kids for not letting me sleep. I'm getting up out of bed grumpily when I feel myself flying back onto the bed. What the?-- "where do you think your going oppa?" says channie while hugging my waist. I turn to see his face only centimeters from my face and I can feel my face heat up. "did you sleep well oppa?" He leans forwarded cutting the short distance between us. He kisses me tenderly and I can then feel him hovering over me. He my lower lip and I slightly gasp but you can't hear it because the moment I barely opened my mouth he shot his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues intertwined and fought a battle for dominance. I lost when I shivered feeling his hand slide up my shirt. I hear him slightly chuckle and break the kiss. I glare at him and say "Thats's cheating!" he giggles and sits on my lap. "Says who eh? Either way  I would have won. 
 
Nu-uh!! Aish this boy! He dose not know who he's dealing with. 
 
I  grab him suddenly by the wrists and flip our positions. "Yah! Why so rough all of a sudden Jinnie?" 
He struggles but I just tighten my hold on him and sit on his stomach. 
 
Don't underestimate me .... Ever 
 
Eep scary ! Ok ok! So sorry! I chuckle and kiss him on the lips. 
Jinyoung ... Let's play! 
 
~no POV - when CNU and Sandeul arrive 
 
CNU sets the items down on the table and sees Jinyoung and Gongchan walking out of their room with hair all ruffled and messed and there clothes wrinkled. And both slightly panting and giggling. 
 
CNU states at them and they return a puzzled look. He looks bcsk down at the groceries and proceeds with taking them out of the bags as he says" I don't want to even no what you sickos were doing while we were gone" 
 
Jinyoung and Gongchan's instantly flush. "Yah! N-no! We weren't doing anything like THAT! " HONEST!" 
 
T.T ... "Uh huh sure you weren't " says CNU not believing them at all. 
 
( 3x) hehehee I'll leave to you readers y mind to decide what they did )
 
"yah! Hyung! Honest !! Do you really think I would do that at this age!!??
 
"Gongchan; I don't even know now a days". 
 
WWWHHHHAAAATTT!!?? evil hyung! *kicks in * no matter what you should never think of me that way!!! I will always be innocent! 
 
"haha  yeah "innocent." well I'm going out today. I'm meeting with a old friend who came to town!" 
 
"oh who are you going to meet up with ?" asked Jinyoung comforting the pouting maknae. 
 
Nico ... 
 
Bam! Ba-dum!! I finally updated ! Hehe yay it's been so long hehe I'm sorry it and that its short. But I'll try to do better!!