Chapter one - ducky pillowpet

Pabo Your My Target

 

 

 

*Sandeuls POV* Eeeepppp!!! I scream while hugging my blankets even tighter. Aish I hate thunder! I check my phone to see the time. The small screen reads 1:00 a.m. *sigh* great I'm not going to get any sleep because of this storm n we have a full schedule tomorrow! Tomorrow is the day we film our music video. If I knew there was going to be a random storm tonight I wldve slept with Baro. I always feel safe when Im with him. He never complains when I ask to sleep with him when I know there is going to be a storm. I miss him right now ; at times like this it really having a room to myself, I'm all alone. I'm to terrified to move and go to Baro's bed. I decide I will just have to face my fear of thunder n try to sleep . I lay back down only to b comforts by a large bang of thunder which causes me to flinch n hug my ducky pillow pet. Ahh my pillowpet ; I smile as I now remember when Baro gave it to me. I was sick and everyone left to go grocery shopping.

 

*flashback* BAMB! WERE BACK!!! Channie screams while carelessly slamming open the door. "Channie!! Don't slam the door your going to make a whole in the wall!" Jinyoung was worriedly . "Ahh sorry hyung" says channie while making a pouty puppy face no one seems to resist. "aish he's so cute when he does that! I can never be mad at him" Jinyoung thinks while blushing. Ahh I -it's ok just don't do it again he says nervously while putting the bags down on the table. CNU comes beside him setting down a bag and whispers "got a weak spot for channie huh?" Jinyoung looks up blushing once more , s-shut up. Sandeul walks in sneezing non-stop. Aish hyung you sound even worse says channie running up to him. Cnu and Jinyoung walk up to Sandeul with blankets and tissues. Ahh thanks guys replies Sandeul. Ah! Wheres Baro? Sandeul asks while looking everywhere frantically moving his head. "he said he needed to buy one more thing that wasn't on the list and that he'd be home soon" said Jinyoung while walking to the kitchen. "oh" said a dissapointed Sandeul while looking down. CNU wrapped a arm around his shoulders and said : don't worry he'll be home soon , now go rest while we make some soup. Ok, Sandeul walks of to his room with a smile ; he's happy that s care so much. After a little while Sandeul hears a loud bang followed by a :IM HOME! And leader Jinyoung screaming: "DON'T SLAM THE DOOR OPEN!" Sandeul starts chuckling hearing Jinyoung go crazy while Baro says : aish hush now grandpa it's not like it broke anything " Sandeul stays in bed hoping Baro walks in his from to check on him. Thts exactly what happens. He hears a knock at his door.

Sandeul: come in Baro: your awake ! He smiles showing his squirrel teeth everyone for . Sandeul : ah uh y-yeah he looks down while slightly blushing. He loves baros smile. Baro : close your eyes Sandeul: y? He looks at him with curiosity Baro: just do it ducky he says while pouting Sandeul: closes his eyes the. Years rustling n feel Baro sit in front of him on the bed. Baro: k.. Open Sandeul is met with himself ; a big yellow pillowpet duck in his face. He starts laughing n snatches it from baros and hugs it. Baro: you like it ? He asks nervously while scratching the back of his neck. Sandeul : of course!!! He smiles brightly at Baro causing him to slightly blush and look away. Especially since you went out of the way to get it! Baro: smiles* Ahh w-well I wanted to cheer you up since your sick with a cold. Sandeul: *achoo* smiles warm heartedly Ahh I forgot about being sick till now. Sandeul then does something Baro least expects . Sandeul gives him a bear hug. thank you sweet squirrel! I love it! I'll always sleep with it. Baro is blushing furiously but hugs back and says : "anything for my deullie." ~*end of flashback*~

 

Hmm Baro is so sweet... That's the day I realized I loved Baro. During our debit days I started falling for him and my feelings developed into a crush but since that day I realized I loved him and wanted him to be mine and held on to a little hope that he likes me back. Eeeepppp ! What's that noise ! I squeeze my duck even more hearing a creek then I see a figure at the doorway and I throw my ducky with all my strength while I scream again. ~Baro's P.O.V~ *BOOM* I suddenly wake up. Whoa that scared me ! It's a really bad storm. Wait, storm? Thunder? Aish poor deullie must be dying in his bed from fear! Ahh I wonder how long he's been awake from it. Knowing him he's probably to scared to climb into my bed. He knows he can come sleep with me whenever there's gonna b a storm or when he has a nightmare.... Even if he just wants to sleep with me he cld. Sigh~ ah Pabo Baro! I slap myself . Stop thinking such things ! Sandeul dosent love me back the way I do. Ahh that ducky; I fell in love wih him after a couple months after we met. I love his bright warm smile and his laugh and when he sings I can't control myself and I just stare in awe. I love how he pouts his lips and makes begging eyes to leader when he begs if we can stop for ice cream. To Jinyoung his cute faces don't work but with me they just make me melt. The only one who seems to get there way with leader seems to be channie. Hehe can't c y ;) I can tell they both like each other. Ahh I should go check on sandeul. So I'm walking as quietly as possible but he floorboards to deullies room squeak to much. His door is partly open so I pop in. Deul-- *smack* *thud* Aish! Owww! Waht was that! Ow Sandeul?! What was that for I ask glaring at the top bunk. Baro? Is that you? He asks worriedly as he climbs down. Yesh it's me I say rubbing my head. What was that? Why did you hit me you Pabo?! Ahh s-sorry Baro but you scared me I didn't know it was you he says while looking apologetically. He then bends down to hav our faces meet. Are you ok? Does it hurt? I'm sorry! Did it really hurt? I hit you with the duck u gave me. I blush seeing we're only a few inches apart. I-I'm fine ; you still hav the duck ? Of course you Pabo he says while slapping me slightly on the chest. Just then there was another loud bang. Sandeul squealed and wrapped his arms around my neck hugging onto me for dear life. This makes me blush even more but I'm glad it's dark so he can't see me. S-Sandeul is all I can manage to say. "B-Baro? Can you please sleep with me? I'm really scared he says. I pull him back and smile and say : of course deullie that's why I came because I knew you would be scared. I then pick him up bridal style and climb onto the bunk. I can feel my heart racing at our closeness. I set him down covering him with a blanket and handing him his duck. I then lay next to him. As soon as I do he snuggles toward me. I bet he can hear my heart racing. I wrap an arm around his waist and kiss his forehead. Sleep well now deullie we hav a by day tomorrow. Thanks Baro he says sleepily. He soon falls asleep peacefully. After a while of watching his angelic face sleep my eyelids feel heavy and I start to drift to sleep thinking of nothing more than my deullie. 

 

Ahh ok finished with my first chapter lol. Sorry of he writing style is weirdo know I tend to change but hey as long as you get the story it dosent matter right? K well subscribe and comment!! I'll update soon!! Bye! And goodnight its 4 am -.- ugh I had to re write twice cuz I deleted everything by accident *sigh* well look forward to chapter two! ^.^