MakBanShi!

Shining Stars

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28044334 (

 

(((( (MakBanShi in this story has Taemin on the show ^^)

Today was my first day being on MakBanShi. I was excited, nervous, and about to apps out. Seunghyun is a member of MakBanShi...

Oh god does he know what I said? I hope not...then I'd never have a chance... Taemin oppa showed up. We will be arriving together.

-MakBanShi recording site-

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and squeezed my hand...which somehow ended in his.

"I'm....fine?" I asked and thought about it....I'm more then fine. I'm like a fine girl that's going to her favorite idol's concert.

"Do you have your personal talent ready?"

"Yup."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling you!" I said pulling my hand from his and getting out of the car.

I walked around the set, it was large and spacious. I sat on one of plushy chairs.

"There comfy aren't they?" A voice asked me from behind. I jumped and turned to see the face of my dreams. Seunghyun had a lazy smile on his face.

"They are." I said quietly.

"So your the new member?"

"Yup my unnie's kicked me out." I grinned.

"My hyungs kicked me out."

"So were on the same boat." I laughed and he stuck his hand out to me.

"Song Seunghyun of FTIsland."

"Choi EunAe of Shining Stars" I shook his hand and died on the inside.

"Recording starts in half an hour!" A PD shouted.

"Well I better go make sure I look good, gotta keep that pretty boy image you know." He said and winked then walked away. I walked down to my dressing room numb then once that door shut I let out a girly squeel and talked to myself about his amazingness.

"EunAe your really loud. I could hear you all the way past Seunghyun hyungs room which means he probably heard you too." Taemin said walking in.

"Yah Taemin-ah! Who do you think you are just walking I could've been changing...and I was that loud? God I'm so stupid he probably thinks that I'm stalking him or something." I collasped on the couch in dry tears.

"Oh stop overreacting, he probably thinks your cute like everyone else in the world."

"Omo really?" I jumped up and hugged Taemin. "Oppa your so good to me, what would I do with out you?"

"I don't theres always Key."

"No he's to much of a diva." I grinned.

"Totally telling hyung when we get back." He grinned and I slapped his arm.

"Lee Taemin you will not!"

-Seunghyun POV-

I walked away with a wink trying to look like a bad boy but I probably looked stupid. What can you expect I don't know how to act around pretty girls, and she was one of them. I kept repeating her name in my head.

Choi Eunae.

Then I heard a loud girly shreak and got scared for a second I thought the place was being attacked by fangirls but when I looked around it was empty.

I saw Taemin walk into Eunae's room so I decided to listen.

"EunAe your really loud. I could hear you all the way past Seunghyun hyungs room which means he probably heard you too." 

"Yah Taemin-ah! Who do you think you are just walking I could've been changing...and I was that loud? God I'm so stupid he probably thinks that I'm stalking him or something?" She collapsed onto the couch and threw her arm over her face cutely. Why does she care about what I think. Could she like me?  ?"  

"Oh stop overreacting, he probably thinks your cute like everyone else in the world." I walked away from the door not wanting to be nosy anymore.

"Eunae do you like me?"    Were I asked