EunMin Couple?

Shining Stars

-Eunae POV-

The next morning I woke up and walked out to the kitchen forgetting that we had guests I walked out in my casual sleep wear http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27821282 

I made to the kitchen without being seen by our forgotten guests. I started to pull out things to make breakfast when someone walked in, I was bent over so I couldn't see who it was.

"Morning unnie." I said sleepily.

"Mhm good morning to you too." Somone said in a erted voice. I jumped and smaked my head on the counter, then stood to see Jonghyun looking at me.

"Oh sunbae I forgot you were here. I'm sorry, let me put something apropriate on." I bowed the quickly let the kitchen. I can't belive that happened. Unnie will kill me if she finds out that I wasn't wearing appropriate clothing, if it wasn't for unnie I woldn't care but...

"Eunae?" I stopped at my name, then turned to see oppa walk out of the bathroom his hair was a mess.

"Good Morning oppa." I bowed to him.

"What are you wearing?"

"Oh? I didn't change yet." I grinned.

"It's cute." He smiled at me then walked away.

I walked into the spare room that held our clothes and picked out something to wear. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27821463   

"Why does that look like what I just saw you in?" Jonghyun laughed and I shrugged. Unnie looked at me and pointed at the room.

"Pants." Was all she said.

"I'm wearing some." She looked at me with envy in her eyes.

"I couldn't tell there too small and get a shirt that covers your stomach, your young you don't need to show so much skin."

"And your not my umma, I'll wear what I want  and I'll take the conciquences...if there are any." I said smartly back at her and she shut up. The phone rang and I picked it up.

"Yobseyo?"

"Oh good just who I need to talk to. Eunae come down to my office bring Lee Taemin with you." Manager oppa said.

"Ned oppa." I hung up. "Oppa go get dress my manager wants to see us." I told Taemin and he nodded confused. I grabbed my phone and my sunglasses then we left.

"Why do you think he wants to see us?" Taemin asked me as we walked. It was a sunny summer day so we decided to walk.

"I don't know. We didn't do anything did we?"

"Ahh!! It's EunMin!" Some girls shouted then ran up to us.

"Hi your Eunae of Shining Stars right?" One asked me examining me.

"Yea I am." I smiled being as nice as I could to the fans.

"Are you guys dating?" They asked us.

"No just friends." I said calmly Taemin agreed. We gave them our autographs then they left.

-The Office-

"A scandal already?" Oppa asked me looking at Taemin.

"Oppa I don't know what you are talking about. SHINee sunbae's came over and we had a get together getting to know eachother then they slept over beacause they stayed too long." Taemin stayed silent. Oppa pulled out a picture of me and Taemin on the porch his jacket on my shoulders.

"Oh..." I said, it made sense now.

"Can you explain this?" Then he pulled out a picture of me singing with and to Taemin.

"Oppa its all a misunderstanding. I was watching the stars, you know how I like to and Taemin came out looking for me. Then he gave me his jacket because I was cold. I offered to play for him and we sang together that's all. We're not dating." I just realized that Taemin was silent. Oppa looked at me then Taemin and nodded.

"Ok well you can go. Eunae tell your unnie's that you guys are going to be on Star King tommorrow to promote yourselves. Thats all." He dissmissed us and we left.

"And here I was thinking that we we're in serious trouble." I laughed and Taemin let out a slightly forced chuckle. "Oppa what's wrong?" I asked stopping him by grabbing his hand, maybe thats why people think were together...I like my skinship.

"Nothing.." He said then walked off, that irritated me.

"Yah! You can't just walk away like that! Something is bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me ok?" He snapped, my feeling were hurt. I just stayed silent and walked back to the dorm.