Do I Smell A Scandal?

Shining Stars

-3rd Person POV-

There was a short awkward silence until Eunae walked over to the T.V and the game system then pulled out a microphone. The unnies sighed knowing what she was doing.

"Hmm what song..." She said to her self. SHINee stood there and watched her pick Baby Baby by 4men.

Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo, na mannan ihuro
Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh~

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh~ baby

Haruga jinago (haruga jinago), tto dasimannago
Geureoda heeojigo, tto dasi mannage doego
Nomu joheungeoya, manyang utgiman hae
Ireon naega boini? Oh~ baby

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~
Nuneul ttelsuga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan

Oh jeongmal
Nae haru haruga
Neomu haengbokhaeseo Oh baby
Ireonnari kkeutnajil ankil, modeunge da byeonhaji ankil~ Oh~

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~ yeah
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh baby, oh~
 
The unnies sat back only slightly impressed.
 
-Eunae POV-
 
"I killed that note." I sighed and sat on the floor replaying the song in my head.
 
"I think that was amazing!" Jonghyun said with a grin, he picked up the micro phone from my hands and went through our song list.
 
"I'm prettey sure that she killed that note." Soonbok unnie said.
 
"Thank you unnie."
 
"Your thanking her for criticism?" They looked at my like I was crazy.
 
"If you tell I was good I can't try to better myself in singing the song, that's just the way I work." I shrugged and snatched the microphone back.

"Hey I want to sing!" He whined and I stuck out my tongue at him.

"How 'bout we have a challenge to see who sings the best." I grinned and Onew sunbae groaned.

"Those things don't like me though! I could put my all into it and still get like a 10." He pouted and Soonbok laughed.

"It's ok the same thing happens with me. And this brat here always wins." She pointed at me and I couldn't help the smug look on my face.

"Ok here are the rules. No singing your own song and NO ballads. Who wants to go first?"

"We'll only play if you sing a girly song." Unnie said to me and I groaned.

"Why does she have to sing a girly song?"

"Because she has to try to match her voice with the singers and she sounds weird as hell singing with a high pitched voice." Yunhee laughed. I rolled my eyes.

This is how it went.

Jonghyun sang: Where You At by Taeyang. I was his "back up dancer" and he scored a 89.

Minho rapped: T.OP's Turn It up. Key pretended to be the girls and tried to dance on Minho...that didn't end well. He scored a 32. We all laughed at that.

Key was forced to sing Gee and we all danced to that but half way through he choaked on his spirt and had to give up to breath so he scored a 65.

Onew sang Don't Don by Super Junior and I showed my "metal head" side and jumped around as he sang. He scored a 21. And pouted the rest of the time.

Taemin sang U-Kiss's ManManHaNi and me and Key danced behind him cause we knew the dance. During the second verse I tripped on my foot and fell on top of Taemin. Everyone immidiatly took out their phones and took pictures while onew held us down for revenge of his awful score. He scored a 74.

Soonbok unnie sang Jiggy by F.Cuz, and of course I danced it, that was one of my favorite dances. She got a 12. We laughed while she joined Onew on the couch and pouted.

Haewoo unnie rapped Get Down by SHINee. Key tried multiple times to steal the mic and do his parts. She got a 58 because of that.

Yunhee unnie sang Lucifer by SHINee and I stole the mic to sing Jonghyuns long part with ease. She scored a 87 because of me.

Next it was me. I chose to sing Change by Hyunah. I of course danced with the song, but half way I messed up the lyrics because I was trying to focus on my voice so I was mumbling. Everyine was laughing but then it came to the dance solo and I shut them up by showing off my amazing y dancing. I scored a 97.

"No fair she still won!" Soonbok unnie whined and stomped out of the room. We laughed and calmed down into a comfortable setting. It was getting late so the SHINee guys decided that they should just stay over so they left to get clothes and tooth brushes.

I was out on the porch looking out at the city lights.

"Hey." Taemin said quietly. I jumped.

"Oh! Sunbae you scared me." I said with my hand over my heart."

"Mian. You can call me oppa if you want or just Taemin." He said and stood next to me. I smiled at him and looked up and the stars.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked me.

"Just a little, nothing I can't handle though." I said quietly and I felt him put his jacket on my arms. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I don't need it." He said softly. I picked up my guitar which was at my feet.

"Do you want me to sing something for you?" I asked and he nodded.

I started to play and I sang I Need a Boy. (IU's version of I Need a Girl.)

"You have an amazing voice." He said in awe.

-3rd Person POV-

"Omo look up their! Isn't that Lee Taemin?" A girl shouted from the bottem. A light from under the porch and the girl could see that it was her oppa with a girl.

"Oppa has a girlfriend?" She asked herself then took out her phone and too pictures of the two.

A/N: Snow day! Which means more updates from me! So the floor that they are on is the third which is why the girl could tell that it was Taemin.

Please no silent readers!

 
 

gE('songlyrics').innerHTML = gE('songlyrics_h').innerHTML; if (typeof startSignatureInsert === 'function') { startSignatureInsert(); }