Official Idols

Shining Stars

-Eunae POV-

"Unnie can you believe how many fans we have?" I jumped on Soonbok unnie's couch like a little kid.

"Eunae sit down!"

"Mian. It's just the comments on our site got me excited." I said and sat down like an obidient puppy.

"So manager oppa said he wants us to meet at his office soon." She said sitting next to me.

"Ok? So what should we call our fanpage? The milkyways?" I said with a grin.

"That's so corney."

"But unnie we need something for our fans to call themselves." Ok so I was getting a little over my head.

"How about the Jr Kwon Ledah Followers!" She said with a grin and I pushed her.

"What about the Commets? Like you know the stars you see going across the sky. Or...OH! Starlets!" I said and she smiled.

"Starlets....I like it. How about you bring it up when we meet up with everyone else." She offered and I nodded my head.

-Managers Office-

"So I have an idea. For our fanpage I was thinking about a fan name, and I thought of Starlets." I said nervously. My unnies thought about it then Haewoo unnie spoke up.

"I think that's an amazing name!" She said with a grin. Manager Jin nodded too.

"Ok so do you want to set that up after buisness is finished?" He asked me and I nodded.

"So as you know it's been 2 weeks after your debut, so you are an official group. Now what does every official group have?" We sat silent trying to figure it out.

"A dorm?" I asked. He looked surprised.

"I was hoping for a longer wait for more suspence but this works too. Yes you are all going to being staying in a dorm together." He said and we celebrated.

"That's amazing oppa thank you!" Soonbok unnie said and we thanked him after.

"So girls go pack your stuff for the new dorm." He said and we parted ways to get our stuff. I was currently living with Soonbok unnie because my parents kicked me out...they wanted me to be a teacher.

We all met up infront of the building that held our dorm.

"So maknae line shares a room and I'll share with Haewoo." Unnie said as we stepped inside the dorm. It was beautiful and open. Yunhee and I ran to get the better room. There where 3 bedrooms.

"Unnie who has the third one?"

"That's for our extra stuff like clothes and gifts." She said and walked into her room. I threw my stuff on my bed and put away the important things, I'm type B which should explain a lot.

The doorbell rang and I looked at Kunhee.

"Kawi Bawi Bo!...Bo!...Bo!...Bo!" I lost. The bell rang again.

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran to the door but my smart self had to wear the slippery socks today so when I tried to stop I slid into the door with a loud thud. I rubbed my forehead as I opened the door.

"Hello?..ow." I have a slight bruise on my head now.

"Are you alright?" Jonghyun from SHINee asked me. I looked up and saw all of SHINee infront of me.

"Yea, that's not the first time I've done that."

"What did you do exactly?" Key asked me.

"Slid into the door."

"Sorry about our clutsy maknae. Come in." Soonbok said from behind me. I moved out of their way as I went to get an icepack.

"Eunae where are you going? We should introduce ourselves first." Soonbok said and I turned around and stood beside Yunhee.

"Hello we are the Shooting Stars." We said as our greeting then waved our hands over our head into a bow as we said it.

"Hello we are the Shining SHINee." Sunbaes introduced themselves.

"So we just stopped by to say hi, and that your debut performance was wonderful." They said, I just walked away to get my icepack. As I was shutting the freazer door I turned around and walked into someone.

"Omo mianhae!" I said quickly as I rubbed my nose which hit the other persons nose. Good thing we have noses or we would've kissed. I looked up and saw that it was Taemin sunbae.

"It's ok. You must be related to hyung some how you have his condition." He said with a grin.

Ahh..The Onew Sangtae.

"Yea probably. I'm a walking facepalm." I grinned and tripped over a chair trying to get out of the kitchen.