Star King and More Scandals

Shining Stars

We were backstage waiting for the cue to go on. This was our first Star King episode. We all wore matching outfits.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27910877  (Goes by age the youngest on the left, oldest on the right.)

"Now welcome Korea's newest girl group Shining Star!" We heard and walked onstage. There was several whistals and claps. I saw Taemin oppa sitting in the stand watching us.

"Annyeonghasyeo we are Shining Star!" We said doing our greeting.

"Ne,ne annyeonghasyeo would you like to introduce your selves?"

"Ne, I am the JR Kwon Leader Kwon Soonbok." She said and Jiyoung oppa came from the stands.

"Yah that's my sister!" He shouted proudly and sat back down.

"I'm the Viper rapper Kim Haewoo."

"Why are you called the Viper rapper?"

"Because of my speed. I can go 50 sylabls per second, that my not sound fast but it is." She said proudly.

"Im the Charismic step Lee Yunhee."

"And I'm the Power Vocal Maknae." I said using aegyo.

"Well also call her the aegyo manipulator." Soonbok said with a grin. "She ALWAYS gets her way with aegyo."

Then it was time for the performance. We sang our song Beautiful Dream (fictional).

"Wow that was amazing!"

"Kamsamnida." Soonbok said and we bowed trying to catch our breaths.

"So do you have any personal performances to show us?" We nodded, prepared for this.

Soonbok unnie danced with Yunhee unnie to Abracadabra.

Haewoo unnie rapped a fast rap.

Now it was my turn.

"I need Soonbok unnie to come up here. I'm going to sing Hot Times by SM the Ballad, she is going to fill in the parts that I can't get."

She nodded and we sang. Everyone was silent as we sang.

"Woah." Was all the MC said when we finished. I bowed and sat in the open seat next to Taemin. The unnies left because of other scheduals so it was just me and SHINee who were my ride.

"That was amazing."

"Now I see why you are the power vocal." MC said.

"Kamsamnida."

"So who is your ideal type?" I was asked.

"Well I like guys that can be laid back around me. I want someone who can be a friend and a boyfriend at the same time. Actually the person that I can use for you to visulize my discription is Song Seunghyun of FTIsland." I smiled as I thought of oppa.

-Viwer's at hom POV-

*Gasp* "No your ment to be with Taemin oppa!" Throws remote at TV and runs to computer to blog and complain about how life isn't fair.

-Eunae POV-

"So your ideal type is Seunghyun?" I was asked.

"Ne but I believe that everyone deserves a chance and if I find something I like in them then I'm willing to give that chace."

"So where are you planning to get in your social status?"

"Well I plan on taking Sulli sunbae's place as the ideal girl." I said then flashed an eye smile. "Watch out sunbaenim." I joked.

"I'm just kidding, actually all I care about is making the fans happy through music." I said flashing another eyesmile.

"Aigo her eyesmile is so cute! I just want to take her hom!" An ajjussi said from behind me. I smiled.

"And I plan on giving off more of a y image, I don't want to be seen just as the cute maknae with a great voice. I can dance too." I said and Taemin nudged me. Just them my phone vibrated. The MC went off on something else and I sneakly pulled out my phone.

To:Eunae

From:Taemin

How about we do a y dance for them next episode?

I smiled and raised my hand like a child.

"Yes Eunae?"

"Taemin oppa has a great idea. Both of us want to show off a more y image so we want to do a dance for you next episode." I said and Taemin nodded.

-Veiwers at home POV-

"Eunmin LIVES!" Runs back to computer throwing a celebration party on the way.

-Eunae POV-

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm sure our viewers will be expecting it."

"They should be, it will change your perspective on maknae's everywhere." I said and eyesmiled while giving a fighting fist.

A/N: Next chapter is the dance and even more drama. How will Sulli act to Eunae's statement? Will Seunghyun get word that he is Eunae's ideal guy? And will...

G-Dragon: Hey that was my sister!

AN: Uhmm.... Your kinda late jiyoung...

GD: I know but since I only got one line I wanted to say it one last time. :D

AN: *facepalm* thats nice oppa now get back to what ever you wer doing.

GD: I was with my......HEY I WAS WITH MY SISTER!

AN: Ok oppa go away now.

GD: :( Aww meanie ok.. bye readers! COMMENT PLEASE and I will send you Taeyangs chocolate abs!

TY: Hyung what did I saw about selling my pictures???

AN: *pushes them out of the body box thingy.* Like GD said PLEASE COMMENT it gives me inspiration