Trouble and a Little y Body Wave.

Shining Stars

-Me2Day, AllKpop, twitter, and all other big K-pop sites-

Title one: Eunae of Shining  Stars is dating Lee Taemin of SHINee? *Shows picture of the two walking.

Title two: SHINee and Shining Stars sleepover?

Title three: Sulli will lose her ideal girl position to Eunae?

-3rd person POV-

"Ow Taemin-ah if you drop me one more time!" Was all you heard from the practice room. Taemin and Eunae were getting ready for Star King and it wasn't easy.

"You stepped on my toe!"

"That's because you at leading!" Eunae shouted and sat down against the cold glass.

-Eunae POV-

"Aish oppa why did you have to offer something like this?" I whined as I tried to cool down, I pretty much stripped infront of oppa with nothing but short shorts and a tanktop left on to keep me somewhat decent.

"Well you brought up the subject!" He sat next to me and I threw myself over his lap.

"5 minutes then we go back to practice. We WILL get this down tonight." I sighed and shifted so that just my head was in his lap.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Is Seunghyun hyung really your ideal guy?"

"Yea he is."

"Why?"

"Well because he is really laid back and cool. He's a rocker which means we both have the same issues."

"Same issues?"

"All rockers have issues with growing up. They want to stay little kids so we act like it."

"I didn't know you were a rocker."

"Yea I was in  a band before I joined the group. So and he's absolutly adorable...and I don't know he just fits everything that I look for in a guy." I smiled and got back up. "5 minutes is over." I offered him my hand and we got back to work.

-Star King-

"Now for the moment of iness we have been waiting for lets call out Eunae and Taemin!"

We heard several EunMin calls as we walked out to the floor and got in our poses.  

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQuE3XVXqxE 

Once we finished the first dance we smoothly went into our second dance.

(Eunae is Taemin and Taemin is Minho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfI8CJNBrI 

We bowed at the end.

"Wow! You guys did great! Deffinitly changed the image for mankaes everywhere." We were thanked and we sat down in our spot. I noticed Sulli was next to me and I guess the MC did too.

"So Sulli-ssi what did you think?"

"It was deffinitly something to remember." She smiled brightly.

"Kamsamnida sunbae." I bowed to her and she gave me a smile.

"So Sulli what did you think when Eunae said she'd replace you?"

"Sunbae I was joking." I laughed giving an eyesmile.

"Omo her eyesmile is gorgeous!" Hyuna shouted from behind me then covered . I laughed and bowed to her.

"Kamsamnida unnie. I really like your Change dance." I said and the MC got a weird smile.

"Eunae, Hyuna why don't you two come up and dance Change for us?" I grinned and we went up and danced. I could feel Taemin staring but when I looked it was Sulli giving me a mean stare. What did I do?

-After Star King at the Dorm-

"Eunae your little statement about changing things for maknaes gave me an idea. I asked and it was approved that you will be the first gilr member of MakBanShi." Manager oppa said and I screamed.

"You know who's on that show?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Song Seunghyun!"