f i v e ♥

You're My Angel ♥

 

“Well, I’m going to go back to my own house now! Thank you so much for letting me stay here last night!” She bowed and started to put on her shoes.

“You’re always welcome here.” Donghyun smiled.

“Be sure to come back so we can have dinner together!” Minwoo excitedly said.

“And call us oppa, we’re friends now okay?” Kwangmin said.

“Hehe, okay oppa!” Brittany put on her other shoe and opened the door.

She turned around and waved her final goodbye, and started to walk to the elevator.

“Oh! Today by the Namsam Tower at 5 pm!” Jeongmin smiled.

Brittany gave an OK sign and smiled back.

When she got back home, she looked through her closet to see what she could wear. After looking for about 45 minutes, she found the perfect outfit.

A floral summer dress with cute 2 inch wedges that matched perfectly.

She looked at the clock and counted how many hours she had left.

“I have 7 hours before I go, so I’ll just go shopping instead.” She took out a different outfit and went to the mall.

(On jeongmin’s side)

“Just wear casual! Don’t overdo it!” Kwangmin pushed an outfit towards Jeongmin.

“No! Don’t listen to my brother! He’s stupid. Wear this!” Youngmin pushed Kwangmin and handed Jeongmin a different outfit.

“Guys, guys, step aside. This, my fellow brother, is the perfect outfit.” Donghyun proudly presented.

“Ew.” Kwangmin bluntly stated.

Donghyun turned around, glaring at Kwangmin.

“What happened to your sense of your style?” Kwangmin replied to his glare.

“Tch, not like yours is any better!”

“Atleast mine doesn’t look like it’s been picked out from the trash can!”

“YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THAT?!”

“WELL IT’S TRUE!”

“HEY C’MON GUYS. PLEASE.” Jeongmin yelled. He couldn’t understand why Kwangmin and Donghyun always got into arguments.

He took a deep breath, and stayed silent for a few seconds.

“I can handle this myself, don’t worry about it.”

He tried to push everyone out of his room, and closed the door. He locked it just in case one of them was too persistent and forced him to wear it. Because really, he didn’t like any of the outfits s chose for him.

He looked through his closet, and after 10 minutes of looking, he found the best outfit.

He approvingly smiled and put it on his bed.  He cleaned up the mess s made and later ironed his clothes.

After finishing doing a few chores, and cooking more food, he sat down on the couch. He took out his phone and went through his pictures, stopping at Brittany's peaceful face sleeping last night.

“This is going to be the perfect night.”