e l e v e n ♥

You're My Angel ♥

 

Jeongmin stared at Brittany, still taking in what she said.

“Hello?” Brittany waved her hand infront of his face.

Jeongmin quickly grabbed it and held tight onto her hand.

Brittany flinched, shocked by his action.

“Are you serious right now?” Jeongmin smiled with eyes, his heart beating faster by the second.

“Yes, now let go of me!” Brittany frowned and tugged her hand away from him.

“Good! Then I have a plan!” Jeongmin smiled and quickly left.

Brittany watched his back as he fast-walked out of the café, not minding to say bye to her.

She rolled her eyes and continued to enjoy her cappuccino.

--------                                                                                                           

Jeongmin quickly walked into Starship, and went straight to the chairman.

“Come in!” A deep voice came boomed from the inside of the room.

Jeongmin bowed and closed the door.

“Ah, Jeongmin. I needed to talk to you. Come sit.” The chairman gestured Jeongmin to sit on the chair infront of his desk.

He took his seat and straightened up.

“I saw your fanpage not so long ago.” His voice wasn’t happy, nor was it furious.

“I’m very sorry.” Jeongmin got up and bowed again.

The chairman stayed silent for a few seconds, his face sitting on his right hand. He sighed and looked back at Jeongmin.

“Is it true?”

Jeongmin looked at him, and slowly, he nodded.

“Because the agency did not put a ground rule saying you cannot date, it’s not yours, but the agency’s fault. But still, Jeongmin, you’re smarter than that, I know you are.” The chairman rubbed his temples.

“I’m truly sorry. But… I couldn’t help it.” Jeongmin looked down.

“Well, it’s already out. The only thing the fans want is to hear it from you.”

Jeongmin looked up at the chairman, a little confused.

“If you’re smart enough, which I know you are, you’ll understand what I mean.”

The chairman smiled at him and patted his shoulder. He softly laughed and left to go to a meeting. Jeongmin left the building, repeating the words that the chairman said.

Then an idea sprung into his mind.

“I got it!” He smiled to himself and walked back to the hospital where the rest of BoyFriend was.

----

Minwoo was the first to notice Jeongmin coming into the room.

“Hyung’s back!”

Everyone turned their heads with a poker face.

“Did you talk to the chairman yet?” Donghyun frowned, clearly not amused by this scandal.

“Yes. I did actually.” Jeongmin took a seat next to Youngmin.

“What did he say?” Kwangmin sat straight, surprised with Jeongmin’s response.

“He’s okay with it. And… I think he wants me to tell the fans.”

“That it’s official?” Hyunseong was a bit shocked.

Jeongmin simply nodded his head and turned his attention to Youngmin.

“How you feeling?”

“Never been better.”  Youngmin smiled and they both laughed.

“When are you going to tell them?” Minwoo asked curiously.

“Hmm… now’s a good time, don’t you think?” Jeongmin eye-smiled at all of them and left the room leaving s dumbfounded.

As he was walking towards the elevator, he took out his cellphone and dialed Brittany.

“Hello?”

“Hey it’s Jeongmin.”

“Hmm, thanks for the goodbye at the café.” Brittany pouted her lips on the other end.

“Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush.” Jeongmin scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

“Well anyways, I called to ask if you were free for the rest of the night.”

“Hmm..” Brittany had plans with Gabby, but because she really wanted to spend time with Jeongmin, she sheepishly agreed and hung up.

“Gabby will understand… right?” She bit her lip and called Gabby.

“Whaddup Britt?”

“How’d you know it was me?” Brittany’s eyebrow rose.

“Caller ID. Duh stupid~” Gabby giggled and stuck her tongue out on the other line.

“I’m not stupid! But anyways, I can’t make it tonight.” Brittany closed her eyes, waiting for Gabby’s lecture but instead heard a soft sigh.

“Are you cancelling on me for Jeongmin?”

There was silence on the other end. Brittany couldn’t say no, but she didn’t want to say yes either.

Gabby sighed and spoke in a sympathetic voice, “Just go. It’s alright, I won’t die without you for one night.”

Brittany released the air that she held onto in her lungs, and thanked Gabby over the phone.

“Well, you better make this night worth it if you’re not spending it with me!” Gabby chuckled and hung up.

Brittany went up into her room and went through her closet, looking for a something suitable to wear. She found the perfect outfit and went to take a shower. As she was doing her hair, she stopped and looked at her reflection.

“Is this our second date than?” A small grin appeared on her face as she merrily continued to finish up with her hair and makeup. She looked at herself one more time and walked out of her room with a satisfied smile.

“Maybe I should call him…” Brittany grabbed her phone from her purse and quickly dialed Jeongmin, excited for the night.

“Hello? Brittany?”

“Hey, where are we meeting, what time, details man, details!”

Jeongmin laughed over on the other end and interrupted her before she could nag at him any further.

“I’ll pick you up! Just be prepared and I’ll be coming in a bit soon.”

“Oh, alrightie then.” Brittany twirled her hair around her finger and decided to watch some TV while waiting for Jeongmin. As she continuously flipped through channels, she stumbled upon BoyFriend’s reality show on MBC.

She watched as all the members were showing a hidden talent, but couldn’t keep her eyes off of Jeongmin. His smile, his laugh, everything, it made Brittany’s heart race.

She giggled at the way he failed at his attempt of doing an impersonation.

“You’re such a babo. But you’re my babo.” ♡