t e n ♥

You're My Angel ♥

 

LOLOLOL I CAN'T GET OVER THE PICTURE I'M SORRY BRITTANY LMFAOMFAOFMAOF 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“COME BACK HERE!!!”

“DON’T LET HER GET AWAY! WE HAVE TO RUIN HER UNTIL SHE LEARNS HER LESSON!”

Brittany was sprinting away from the mob of angry girls. Her legs were worn out and her breath was getting shorter by the second.

“Please… stop…” Brittany started to slow down, resting her heads on her thighs. She took in deep breaths, feeling her heart twist a bit.

The rest of the girls slowly started to fast walk as they saw their pray stop.

One of the girls grabbed onto Brittany’s hair, yanking her backwards.

“OW!” Brittany fell backwards, clutching onto her hair.

“Don’t ever mess with our oppa you dirty person!” The leader of the official fanclub came straight up to Brittany and placed her foot on her stomach.

Brittany stared at the mob of girls surrounding her. She was more than terrified, as tears blurred her vision. The leader rolled her eyes and stepped on Brittany even harder.

“AGH!” Brittany tried to push the girl’s foot off of her, but the more she tried the more pressure the girl put on Brittany.

The other girls started to kick Brittany, leaving bruises, bloody scratches everywhere on her.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH STOP !!!” Brittany got up, her bangs that clung onto her forehead because of sweat. She looked around, finding herself safe in her bed. She took in deep breaths and placed her face into the palms of her hand.

Gabby came upstairs, with a tray of soup and jelly toasts.

“I heard you scream, is everything alright?” Gabby looked puzzled, placing the tray of food beside the bed.

“I-I I had this dream where I was getting beaten by a mob of girls.”

Gabby pulled Brittany into a hug, rubbing her arm.

“It’s okay, it’s just a dream. It’s not real. They didn’t lay a single finger on you. I wouldn’t even let them get 5 meters close to you.” Gabby smiled at Brittany.

Brittany nodded and smiled back, slowly going back to normal breathing pace.

“Eat up, okay? You’re probably hungry by now.”

Brittany took the tray and put it on her bed.

“By the way, what times is it?” Brittany looked up while taking a sip of the soup.

“It’s 9:30 AM.” Gabby looked back at Brittany and went down the stairs into the kitchen.

In the middle of eating, Brittany looked up, eyes widened.

“Oh no! Jeongmin! I forgot the text!” Brittany scanned the room, looking for her phone. She picked it up and quickly sent a text to him.

*Oppa! I’m sorry I forgot to send a text yesterday night ><* Brittany pressed send, and put her phone back down and continued to eat. A few minutes later, her phone vibrated.

*Ah, it’s okay (: I understand why. Your friend called me yesterday and told me to check the site. I’m sorry I got you into this mess ):*

Brittany sighed, and replied back.

*Eh, it’s okay. I wasn’t really affected by it anyways haha*

*bzz bzz*

*Uh-huh, that’s not what your friend told me last night*

Brittany furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes.

*Well in any case, I’m okay now. But we should meet up soon to talk about this issue*

*bzz bzz*

*Yeah of course. I have to talk to my agency about this too. –sigh- I’ll talk to you soon!*

Brittany looked at that text and put her phone down. She sighed and lied there on her bed, eyes closed.

“Gabby, come upstairs for a minute!”

“Okay, coming!”

After a minute, Brittany heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs.

“What’s up?”

“What did you say to Jeongmin?” Brittany placed her hand over her forehead, eyes still closed.

“I just told him what happened.”

“Yeah, but you also told him that I was basically in a miserable state!”

“Well that’s because you were.” Gabby crossed her arms.

“But still! You talked to him without my permission!”

“Since when did I need your permission to talk to someone?” Gabby started to get frustrated.

“Ugh, nevermind!” Brittany flipped herself over, face into the pillow. She was upset, sad, and clueless of what to do. All she could do now is wait for Jeongmin.

Gabby looked at her friend in pity and slowly put her arms down. She sighed and walked out.

--------

“Hyung… what’re we gonna do?” Minwoo sat on the coach in Youngmin’s hospital room, hands placed behind his head.

Donghyun had a poker face on, constantly refreshing the fanclub page as more and more comments started to pour in. He slowly closed his eyes and put his face into his palms. He sighed and shook his head.

“You know this is going to ruin our reputation, right Jeongmin?” Donghyun didn’t even bother to look at Jeongmin. His face was still in the palm of his hands.

Jeongmin looked down, hands in his pocket and leaning against the wall. He was calm on the outside, but panicking on the inside.

“Are you guys really together?” Hyunseong asked.

Jeongmin continued to look down, not wanting to look at any of the members.

*Are we together?* the question ringed in his head. He could tell that Brittany liked him, but he wasn’t completely sure. Calling her his wouldn’t be fair to her since he hasn’t even asked her to be his girlfriend yet.

He sighed and blew a strand of his bangs up.

Minwoo got up from the coach, and went up to Jeongmin.

“Is that a yes? You guys are dating?” Minwoo’s eyebrows furrowed, hands on his hips.

“It’s complicated.” Jeongmin ruffled his hair and silently walked out of the room. He couldn’t bear the pressure that was weighing down on him. He needed fresh air.

He sat outside, looking down at his clenched hands. He needed answers from Brittany, and he didn’t have a minute to waste.  He took out his phone and looked for her contact.

“Brittany… Brittany… there you are!”

He dialed her phone number and patiently waited for her to pick up. He could listen to his own heart beat beating steadily, but the more he listened to it, the more nervous he got. Thinking about what his agency might say about this scandal, what might happen to his career as a singer, it’s all blur to him right now. Finally, the other line picked up.

“Hello?”

“Brittany!” Jeongmin was surprised to hear her voice since he was in a trance.

“I’ll meet you at the coffee shop that we first bumped into.” Brittany then hung up.

Jeongmin was a bit shocked of how she was so straight-forward and blunt, but decided that it was the best for both of them.

He got to the café about 15 minutes after dialing Brittany, and found her sitting near the far window sipping on some cappuccino.

“Hi.” Jeongmin quickly smiled and sat across from her.

She looked up and smiled back at him, with a bit of whip-cream on her top lip.

Jeongmin chuckled and used the napkin infront of them to whip it away. Brittany was surprised by the action and moved back a bit.

“There was whip-cream on your lip.” Jeongmin eye smiled and took a seat.

Brittany slowly nodded and stared at Jeongmin. There was a moment of silence until Brittany finally spoke up.

“What’re we gonna do about this?”

“My agency is going to talk about it to me. But first I need to know something…” Jeongmin looked a bit hesitant.

“Okay, go ahead.” Brittany was clueless and continued to sip on her cappuccino.

“Do you like me? And not as in a friendxfriend way, but more than that.”

Brittany stopped sipping her drink and instead, stared at it. Her cheeks went bright pink and her hands started to sweat.

She finally looked up at him, and stared into his eyes. The both sat there, eyes glued to one another. After a few seconds, she smiled and nodded.

“Yeah… I do.”