t w o ♥

You're My Angel ♥

“Hyung! He’s awake now!” One of the guys called.

“What’s his name?”

“Oh, he’s the maknae. He’s Minwoo.” Jeongmin smiled and took her hand.

“C’mon, let’s go see how he’s doing.”

Brittany nodded and followed him. She was afraid of what the guy might say. Is he mad right now? Is he going to yell? What if he throws a tantrum? Without even realizing, they were already by the room.

Jeongmin was about to go in when he noticed that Brittany stopped moving.

“Whoa… you look pail. Are you feeling okay?” He started to worry.

“What if he’s mad at me? What do I do?” The more Brittany asked, the more butterflies started to kick in. But this time, they weren’t the kind she wanted.

Jeongmin started laughing, which made Brittany feel even worse.

“Hey, don’t worry! He’s not that kind of guy. He’ll forgive you in an instant. I know that since he always forgives pretty girls.” He gave a wink and quickly pulled her into the room.

Brittany blushed and looked away, trying to stay as cool as possible.

*How can he even be this cool?!* She thought to herself. Without a doubt, she was already falling for him, fast.

All eyes went on the pair, as they made their entrance and sat right beside the injured fellow.

“How you holding up?” Jeongmin asked.

“Eh, it’s good. Doctor said I can leave by tonight anyways. I’m really clumsy aren’t I…?” He scratched his head. He then shifted his eyes to Brittany.

“And you… are the girl who put me into this position.”

“Okay, I’m sorry! I didn’t know someone would walk into the door… I… I didn’t even see you coming!” Brittany started blurting out excuses.

He started laughing and waved his arm.

“No no, don’t worry about it. I was joking around. I’m alright, no harm done.” He smiled and put a thumbs up.

She sighed in relief, and smiled back.

“Anyways… what’s your name?”

“Brittany.” She did some aegyo to hopefully make him smile.

“Haha, you’re super cute. I’m Youngmin.” He imitated her aegyo, making the rest of the boys laugh.

She glared at him for a few seconds, then laughed along with them.

“We haven’t introduced ourselves properly, so…”

The group of guys started to stand in a line, and to her surprise, they suddenly said in a loud voice,

“Annyeonghaseyo! Boyfriend-imnida!” They all bowed.

“Boyfriend?” Brittany was a bit confused, not understanding the situation.

“Annyeong, I’m the leader, Donghyun!”

“Annyeong, I’m the rapper, Kwangmin!”

“Annyeong, I’m one of the main vocalists, Hyunseong!”

“Annyeong, I’m the maknae, rapper and main dancer, Minwoo!”

“Annyeong, I’m one of the vocalists, Youngmin!”

“We already introduced, but I’m Jeongmin and I’m one of the main vocalists.” Jeongmin gave a small smirk.

You applauded, impressed at how organized they said their introduction.

“So… you really don’t know who we are?” Donghyun asked. He sounded a bit offended and taken back.

“Well… honestly, no. I haven’t exactly listened to k-pop for a long time. I only started listening when I arrived in South Korea. And that was less than 5 months ago. I moved from Canada, and now I’m here!”

“So then… which groups do you know?” Youngmin asked.

“Well, I know Girls’ Generation, Wonder Girls, SHINee, DBSK, BoA, 2ne1, Big Bang, and Infinite.” She looked a bit embarrassed.

“Oh… all the big groups.”

“Hey… you guys will get there one day. I know it.” Brittany tried to encourage them. She felt bad for not knowing them, so the most she could do was to cheer them on.

They all smiled and talked a little more. It was around 7 pm when Youngmin finally got to check out of the hospital.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat somewhere.” Donghyun said.

“You should come with us.” Jeongmin said to Brittany.

She smiled and was about to reject the offer, until she hesitated a bit and thought about it.

*Well… why not?*

“Yeah, I’d like that.” She nodded her head and went into their car.

“Where to, captain?” Kwangmin asked Donghyun, who was driving.

“Hmm… where would you guys like to go to?”

“DOBOK DOBOK!” Jeongmin and Brittany both yelled at the same time.

They looked at each other with surprised faces.

There was an awkward silence, until Youngmin spoke up.

“Do you guys already know each other or something?”

Both of them laughed, and shook their heads.

Brittany looked outside. The streets of Seoul was beautiful. She sighed and continued to stare outside.

While on the other hand, Jeongmin couldn’t help but stare at Brittany. He really admired her from the moment he saw her.

He quietly took out his phone, and took a picture of her. He looked at it and with an approving smile, put his phone back, smiling silly to himself as he looked out the opposite window.