Yoseob's House!

So you think you can dance?

"Ow ow ow! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jin Song exclaimed. Yoseob mumbled something, but Jin Song couldn't understand it. She looked out the car window hoping to see a stoplight where she could jump out and book it, but there weren't any. She leaned back in her seat and sighed. This was going to be a looong ride. After about 20 minutes of silence, Jin Song spoke up.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"A place." Yoseob said. Jin Song face palmed herself. Suddenly, the car stopped. Yoseob picked up Jin Song bridal-style and carried her into a building. When they got inside, he dropped her on the floor and walked off.

"Gotta go check my email." he mumbled. Jin Song looked around.

"What a big house." she thought. She stood up, and tried to find where Yoseob went. She found him in a room on a laptop. She stood there awkwardly staring at him when he finally spoke up.

"Why don't you take a picture? They last longer." he said. Jin Song glared at him.

"Who'd want a picture of your -ugly face?" she said, coldly.

"A lot of people. I'm just too y, you know?" he grinned. She stared at him with a blank expression.

"Yeah. Sure." she said. She went to the opposite side of the bed where Yoseob was sitting, and sat down.

"So... this your house huh?" she asked.

"Mmhmm." Yoseob said, not paying attention. Jin Song suddenly felt tired. She kicked her shoes off on the floor, and got under the covers.

"Whaaat? You're going to bed already?!" Yoseob exclaimed. Jin Song ignored him. Yoseob waited for a reply. Anger suddenly rose up in him.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he yelled. Jin Song sat up quickly.

"HEY! I'M NOT FREAKING LISTENING TO YOU!" she yelled back. Yoseob stared at her. She laid back down. Just as she was going to fall asleep, Yoseob put an arm around her and pulled her close to him. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. The next morning, Jin Song woke up with Yoseob's arms wrapped around her.

"What the hell?" she mumbled. She tried to loosen his grip, but he wouldn't budge. She elbowed him in the stomach. He didn't wake up. She started kicking him.

"Ow ow ow! What the hell?!" he shouted, still half asleep.

"We have to go to school today!" Jin Song yelled. Yoseob sat up sleepily and looked at her.

"Five more minutes mom." he said, laying back down. Jin Song glared at him.

"Fine then. I'm leaving." she said. She stood up and left the room. About 5 minutes later, Yoseob came rushing out the front door to meet Jin Song. they got in his car and drove to the academy.