Dance Academy

So you think you can dance?

Jin Song sighed. Dance practice had been so hard. Her teacher was too busy yelling at the other students to notice how well her dancing was. "I refuse to fall behind!" she thought.

"I'll be so good, those other girls won't know what hit them!" She started laughing to herself while other people stared at her awkwardly.

"Hey." A voice said while a hand lightly karate-chopped her head.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Jin Song shouted, as she turned around. She gasped, and instantly frowned. It was Yoseob. He smiled at her like he was actually nice.

"Huh. Nice. Don't make me laugh." she thought.

"Why are you just standing here laughing by yourself?" he smirked.

"It doesn't concern you." she said, folding her arms and looking away. Yoseob leaned in closer to her.

"Oh really?" he whispered in her ear. She shuddered.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" another male voice shouted. Yoseob and Jin Song turned around. It was Leegikwang, the new kid. Yoseob muttered something like buzzkill. He turned around, and strolled away. Leegikwang ran up to Jin Song, and tried to catch his breath. He looked up at Jin Song.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"How cute! This is what a real man is like!" Jin Song thought, happily.

"Yep! Thanks!" she smiled at him.

"Good!" Leegikwang smiled back. Jin Song's heart skipped a beat.

"So... um... do you... wanna go get something to eat?" Leegikwang hesitated.

"OH MY BUDDHA! YESSS!" Jin Song thought.

"Sure!" she grinned.

"Great!" Leegikwang said louder than needed. He quickly blushed and looked down.

Yoseob's POV

"What the ?! That ing new kid thinks he's all that huh? Next time I see him, I'm gonna make him think twice before stealing a girl that I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to hit on! And that girl, Jin Song! Is she playing hard to get or does she not get that I'm ing hitting on her?! What a ! Damn, this pisses me off!" Yoseob thought angrily. He kicked an empty bottle lying on the street. As soon as it went out of sight, he heard someone shout, "Ow!"

Jin Song was walking home after going out to eat with Leegikwang when suddenly, an empty bottle came flying out of nowhere and hit her shoulder. "Ow!" she cried. She looked around.

"Who the hell was that?!" she shouted. Someone grabbed her from behind, and covered .

"Nowhere to run now, little girl." a voice whispered in her ear. She recognized that voice. It was Yoseob! She back kicked him and managed to pull out of his grasp.

"What the ?! Yoseob?!" she yelled at him.

Yoseob's POV

"Jin Song?" Yoseob said. He squinted his eyes to make out the face in the dim street lights.

"Um... yeah?" Jin Song said.

Yoseob smirked. "About time..." he thought. Suddenly, he grabbed her and pulled her into a car.