Meeting A Jerk

So you think you can dance?

Jin Song was so angry. She had to go to the academy with him, but now she has to share a dorm room with him?! "What's with ing society these days?!" she yelled kicking the wall.

"Yah! Don't kick the wall! It's my wall too!" Yoseob shouted. Jin Song gave him a do-i-look-like-i-freaking-give-a-damn look. Yoseob winked at her. She sighed and turned to leave.

"I'm gonna go get a room change..."she sighed. Yoseob quickly grabbed her hand.

"No! Don't!" he pleaded. Jin Song eyed him.

"Why?" she asked. "Cause then I might get a creepy new room mate! And what if they think I'm too y?! They might me!" Yoseob shouted.

"You're...still a ...?" Jin Song asked. Yoseob quickly nodded his head.

"I don't wanna get ! Pleeeeease?! I know you won't me!" Yoseob cried. Jin Song sighed and gave in.

"Okay. Whatever. Just don't try anything!" Jin Song said glaring at Yoseob. Yoseob gave her a shocked look.

"What?! Me?! Try anything?! How could you even suggest such a thing?!" he said dramatically. Jin Song tried not to smile.

"Whatever. I'm gonna unpack." Jin Song sighed.

~Later~

Jin Song was walking around the academy grounds exploring. She figured it'd be a better way to spend the rest of her day than sitting in the dorm room with Yoseob. She stared at the buildings ad she walked. Someone heading in her direction was doing the same. At once, they collided and fell to the ground.

"Ow... Mianhe... I wasn't paying attention." Jin Song apoligized. She looked up and saw a guy glaring at her. She made a what-the- face.

"Watch where you're going." the boy growled. He stood up and walked off. Jin Song stared at him as he walked off.

"Nice to meet you too !" Jin Song shouted in his direction. She walked back to her dorm room in frustration. She unlocked the door and kicked it open.

"Yah! What did I say about kicking things?!" Yoseob shouted. Jin Song ignored him and kicked off her shoes. She went over to her bed and sat down.

"Freaking guys these days... If I ever meet him again, I'll dropkick his face." Jin Song grumbled. Yoseob stared at her while she talked to herself.

*What's wrong with her? Huh, must be that time of the month.* he thought. Neither of them talked until it was night and then they went to sleep, so they could get up early to get ready for school.

 

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading my latest update! Sorry for not updating sooner! I was reading this one manga and couldn't stop until I finished it! I'll update again soon! Feel free to fill up that comment box down there hehe.^^V Byeee!<3