First Day Of School Part 1

So you think you can dance?

Jin Song woke up and looked at the clock sleepily. Her eyes widened and she grabbed the clock. "Omo! Yoseo-" she looked at Yoseob and smirked.

*I think I'm gonna just let him sleep in a bit...* she thought. She got up and put on her school uniform. She brushed her teeth and did her hair. She went out her dorm and shut the door quietly. She started walking towards the lunchroom. She walked in and grabbed a tray. She looked at the options. She grabbed a croissant, soup, and a banana. She looked around and saw an empty table. She went over to it and was about to sit down when a guy beat her to it. She sat down anyways.

"Yah. I don't want anyone sitting here." he said to her coldly.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see your name." Jin Song said monotone. She glared at the guy. He glared at her at the same time. Her eyes widened.

"YOU! THAT FROM YESTERDAY!" she shouted pointing at him. He slapped her hand away.

"...?" he glared.

"You heard me." Jin Song retorted. The guy kept staring at her. It looked like they were going to have a staring competition until a voice broke the tension.

"YAH! JIN SONG! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO FINISH BREAKFAST!" a voice yelled. Jin Song cringed. She knew that voice... She looked up. Yoseob was glaring at her until he noticed the guy sitting across from her.

"Who's this...?" Yoseob said coldly. The guy glanced up at him.

"Hey... Yoseob..." he said. Yoseob's eyes widened.

"D-doojoon?!" he said.

*What the ? They know eachother...?" Jin Song thought. Yoseob sat next to Jin Song.

"Doojoon! It's been so long!" he said happily.

"Yeah man..." Doojoon. "How do you guys know eachother?" Jin Song asked.

"We're childhood friends!" Yoseob said.

*That explains it... That's why they're both s...* Jin Song thought.

"How do you guys know eachother?" Yoseob asked.

"Ummm, you know I kicked the wall yesterday? Him." Jin Song said. Doojoon smirked.

"She was trying to feel me up. Pushed me down and everything." he said. Yoseob's mouth hung open slightly.

"Trying to catch flies...?" Jin Song asked. Yoseob closed his mouth.

"How do you guys know eachother?" Doojoon asked. Yoseob put his arm around Jin Song.

"She's my girlfriend!" he grinned. Jin Song glared at him. She stomped on his foot.

"OW!" Yoseob shouted. She shook his arm off.

"Ew. No." she said. Doojoon smirked.

"Love-hate relationship eh?" he said. Jin Song smiled at him sweetly.

"Yupp. But with you, it's gonna be a hate-hate relationship." she said. She stood, threw away her breakfast, and left the lunchroom.