Dorm Rooms

So you think you can dance?

We arrived at the academy in about 20 minutes. All of our stuff was already in the dorms, so there was no need to bring anything. Today was more of an orientation, not the first day of school. You could tour the academy and stuff. I got out of the car, and walked away. "Hey! Where's my thank you for driving you?!" Yoseob yelled.

"Ughhh..." Jin Song thought. She kept on walking.

"Hey! Wait up!" Yoseob yelled. He caught up to Jin Song.

"Hey! Don't pretend that you don't know me!" he said. Jin Song sighed an annoyed sigh. They walked into the office to get their dorm room keys and schedules. Once they got them, they walked off to the dorms.

"What a cute couple." one of the office ladies said as they walked out the door. Jin Song spun around.

"WE. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE.!!!" she shouted angrily. With that, she slammed the door.

"Hey, you didn't have to deny that we're going out. Everyone's gonna know sooner or later." Yoseob smirked. Jin Song smacked him on the head.

"Yah! You shouldn't hit people!" Yoseob shouted. Jin Song ignored him and kept walking. When they reached her dorm room, she took out her key to open her door.

"Allow me." Yoseob said. He took out his own dorm room key and opened HER door. Jin Song stood there with wide open.

"WHAT HE HELL WAS GOING ON?!?!?! UNLESS... HE'S MY ROOMATE?!?!?!?!?!" she thought.

 

 

 

 

Sorry about the really short update!>.< But I wanted the end of the chapter to be like this. And then it turned out shorter than expected... The next update will be longer!^^V