chapter 2

The princess is a man

 

                “throw away this thing!” my mouth was open when I heard he said that. He loosen his shoes and kick it aside. Then he went to his locker that near to him and take a leather shoes. He even did not look at me and just go passing me. Aishhhh…. Is he really a prince?! How rude. Don’t he know how to behave like prince? Maybe I should give him some lesson today… I took his shoes and ready to throw to him when suddenly the aunty held tight my hand.

                “you can’t do that. He is a prince.” The he took both of his shoes and kept it in her bag. Again, I am confused. What the hell she was doing?

                “I am going sell it at the internet. How lucky I am today.” The only thing I could say at that time was… “oh… ok.” We have arrived at the toilet and I immediately left the place right away after the aunty saying thank you for my help.

                Then I rush to my class to meet my best friend and absolutely to tell them my ‘special’ experience with our ‘loveable’ prince. As I arrived there, I sat beside Hee Chul.

                “long time no see…” Hee Chul  said without looking at me.

                “friends! Come here. I am going to tell you a super hot stories. This is something that has to do with our ‘loveable’ prince.” Right away after that, Junsu and Ryeowook come to me.

                “you met the prince? Is he handsome? I heard that he is really handsome when we met him face to face compare to the picture in magazine or whatever.” Ryeowook said with his big smile on his face.

                “me too. I also heard that he is so cool and kind to everybody. Geezzz, I should follow you just now…. ” then he regretting himself. I look at them annoyingly….

                “you guys were dumbed, fooled by the prince’s fangirl… arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!” I pulled out my hair and bang my head to Hee Chul’s desk.

                “why? He is different from what they told?” Hee Chul asked me.

                “you guys might not believe it but you have to believe it no matter what. Just now I help an aunty to lift a pile of water. So then slowly it became heavy so I tried to stabilize myself. Suddenly, without purpose I splashed the water to a pair of shoes of a student. I am too shocked so I directly take my precious handkerchief and quickly clean his shoes. Then I heard he said ‘stop’ but I felt so guilty so I continue cleaning his shoes and hoping that he can forgive me. Then in so sudden he yell ‘ I asked you to STOP! Did you hear me?!’ then, immediately I stood up to see the guy. Omo… Ryeowook –ah, they are right. He is so handsome.  But then, again I was shocked because he kicked his shoes aside and coldly said to me ‘throw away this thing!’.. can you believe it? He is a prince!!!” I felt really pissed off now. 

                “are you sure you are meeting with our prince JUNG YUN HO? You are not mistaken right?” Ryeo Wook held my shoulder tightly with a very intense stare. I blinked repeatedly…

                “of course… I met Prince Jung Yun Ho…I am not lying” he still look at me and that for sure pissing me more.

                “yah! Whats wrong with you? I swear I am not lying okay!” I slapped his hand away harshly. Geez… then he stood up helplessly and stood beside window.

                “no way… I cant believe this… my idol for all time… my future king… he is the reason for my living.. why? Why god? Why?” I looked at him disbelief and it became worse when he start to hitting his head towards window and Jun Su saved him.

Kring… kring…

                Ooh… my handphone was ringing. I answered the called happily.

                “hello? Oh mum… yeah… I am still in school… go home now? Someone want to meet me? Why?..... oh mom… come on, tell me tut…tut…tut…” dialled disconnect. She cut the line? Ooh.. that’s new.. since I am the who did that before. But who wants meet me? I wonder who~