chapter 4

The princess is a man

Without wasting time Jaejoong quickly get up and start to run upstair. As he was running all his might suddenly he abruptly stopped.

 

“wait.... why the heck i'm going upstair? Aigoo... pabo me! Aishh..!” hearing the mad steps behind him, he quickly gather his energy and continue running upstair. 'omo the stairs already end, umma... ottohke... this is rooftop already... this is the end of my life...”

 

looking at the sky above him, he slowly walk forward until he was stopped by the boundary that prevent him from falling to the ground.

 

“YAH! YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE RIGHT NOW!!!” Jaejoong slowly turn his head to the sound. His eye widened his eye as his eye landed to the prince that he has been peeping before panting behind him. He turn his head to the original position and gulping hard. Think Kim Jaejoong... think the best solution... quick... Jaejoong began pulling out his hair as the solution didn't come.

 

“dont jump! If you kill yourself you're not going solve any problem!” in a second Jaejoong stop pulling his hair. He smirk evilly as his brain start to work again.

 

“at least i wont die in your hand. At least i die with my own will.” Jaejoong slowly clutdhing his shirt tightly so he would look like he was really gonna jump.

 

“i am not going to kill you, that isn't right thing to do because...” before the prince could continue, he has been cut.

 

“you lie! You are a prince! You can do anything you want. You can pay people to kill me somewhere that nobody could find me or... you will throw me into the jail just to make my mouth shut.and, no one cold save me...so, it's better i kill myself.... at least my parents know my grave so they can visit whenever they want. At least they can see my dead body, they know how i die... at least... hic... hic... i....hic....” Jaejoong palm his face and sobbing fakely. Hearing no sound, he try to sob harder.

 

“huwaa!!!! i'm gonna jump now so you should get out from here, just... hic....hic...” Jaejoong cupped his mouth to cover his giggle. As he try to stop his giggle, suddenly he found his body envelope in a rush hug. Before he could register the situation he felt his whole body landed on the nearest wall.

 

Not even he could try think another way to escape, his body was hovered fully by the other man. Their face only inches apart. Jaejoong shutted his eyed tightly, afraid to accept the fact that he was defeat by the other man.

 

Suddenly,

 

“you are a man.” Jaejoong's eye shots open hearing to the words. He stare the man that examine his body. Jaejoong follow the direction the other man's eye that landed perfectly on his .

 

“YAH! You ert. Where are you looking?!” he quickly shove the prince and using both his hands to cover his upper body. The prince glare fiercely.

 

“i mean no need to peep on my... uhmm... y..you can ask if you want to look you know...” Jaejoong blushed and turn his head to avoid the other gaze.

 

“do you by any chance...” the prince take a step bakward.

 

“do you by any chance retarded?” Jaejoong's eye widened hearing the word slipped from a prince.

 

“thats rude you ert!” Jaejoong crossed his arm and sighed thinking back his day after have a not very pleasent moments early this morning now called a retard by the person that unbelivebly the prince of Korea.

 

“of course i am a man, and i am not retarded. A prince can't say that to his people... geez... where are your manner” Jaejoong rolled his eye and pouted.

 

“why the earth you keep long hair, that's so girly. You know better. Anyway, you are brave. You have guts to eavesdropping me and called me a ert. Also saying that i have no manners. For those sentence, you might have to sleep in jail for 20 years you know ” the prince answered. Jaejoong only pouted even more.

 

“no one here, you have no witnessed. So that is useless.”Jaejoong smile proudly thanking to his genius brain. Taking another chance rolling his eyes again to the prince.

 

“about the conversation earlier, i hope you will not...”

 

“i am not going to tell anyone, i promise. And i am a man. A man will keep his words” Jaejoong assure him.

 

“if you said so. It's done then.” before the prince can turn and walk away, his arm were grabbed.

 

“wait!” the prince stopped. Looking at his arm held by other man with a very unpleasent expression plastered on his face.

 

“you have to get married? Why?” Jaejoong look at the prince while blinking innocently. Not caring about the others, Yunho pulled his hand away.

 

“none of your business, and keep your word. We are not having any conversation about anything. Keep it in your head” and with that the prince walk away leaving the pouting man.

 

“tsked... yeah yeah whatevah..... like i care about you... i just coincidentally overheard that stupid conversation anyway...” keeping his gaze to other man which leaving him while mumbling angrily to himself. He walk to to end of the building looking up to the sky. Inhaling as much air as he can filling his lung.

 

“this is so calming, peace. i like it so....”

 

lalla lala lala~

 

“geez... why the phone keep ringing at the wrong time?!” Jaejoong rolling his eye while elegently answered the call.

 

“ye...”

 

“WHERE THE ARE YOU?!!” shutting his eye tightly, gritting his teeth.

 

“on the way...” ending the call, he sighed. His mother is not that hot temper, but sometimes when she does... its quite scary. Jaejoong quickly get his down and go home.

 

Yunho POV

 

i don't even know his name... his smell... is it strawberry or vanilla? It's still stuck in my head.... so sweet. Tsked, how can a man can be like that....

 

with that, Yunho walk toward his limousine with the guard around him... while thinking about the other guy...

 

The beautiful guy...

 

In the limousine, Yunho pick his ipod and wore the headphone. He love songs so much, those songs has been a good friend to him since he is a kid. Thats the only thing that he likes and allowed in the palace. He leaned onto the seat as the song began to played.

 

As the car stopped at the traffic light, Yunho open his eye and stare out of the window. Looking throughly, he spotted a guy with a hamtaro sweater that riding bicycle. He quickly recognize.

 

The guy earlier...

 

He is riding bicycle happily as he saw the other guy clearly was singing while his long hair waving almost beautifully blowed by the wind. He can saw the other guy accidentally hit a teeenager that seem the same age with him. The other guy panickly begging for the teen forgiveness.

 

Yunho chuckled. 'pabo... you were tricked” Yinho only shook his head as he saw the teen sneakily took the other guy wallet. His limousine then move smoothly as the traffic light turn green. 'Such an interesting guy.'.. he close his eyes again, fully concentrate to the song that played in his ipod while a faint smile curve on his face along the way to the palace.

 

And for the first time in his life, he thought that ...it is not hard to smile...