chapter 3

The princess is a man

         I took permission from my teacher to take a leave from extra class today since I have to go home early. But as a change the teacher asked me to help him placed his books in music room. As a good student you know there was nothing wrong in helping…

         I walked happily along the hallway and passed dance room to get into music room. I put the books on the desk and ready to leave when I heard a conversation. I thought no one here because dance room and music room are forbidden to students after 2pm? This is must be interesting! Slowly I tiptoed towards the sound source until the conversation can be heard clearly.

         “I have to get married” a guy voice. And I announce it as an interesting topic of conversation to be peeped! Kekeke…

         “why did you tell me?” a girl voice. Nahh, this girl a fool or what. He must be said this to his girlfriend not your grandmother. and his girlfriend is you!

         "i want you to marry me" a confession?! wow! this hot! hot! but arent we still in high school? urghhh... hormonal control dude...

         "you know i can't right." this is it.i told you it is worth to peeped sometime. a rejection... a ing rejection.

         "i dont want to marry a stranger. you are my friend, at least we know each other." am i hearing right?! just friend?! friend did not get married each other man... the hell?!

         "friend did not get married each other." that's it. this girl must be a genius totally like me.

         "we should try..." thats not a good choice man...

         "what do you think i spend my precious teenage life for balet. its because balet is my life. i want to be the best dancer. you know i cant do all those thing anymore if i marry you right?" so, she's a balet a dancer. why cant you dance anymore? marriage and career is different thing baby... unless you are marrying a prince, that cant be helped... at all...

         "i thought sacrifice is one of benefit in friendship" tsssk... this guy is too much...

         "you should know marrying a prince like you... i would be a bird in the gold cage. its beautiful in people eyes but actually hurt by myself. just like in a trap, that no one can touch me because i am royal property, i am not even myself. i couldnt own mysef... that the saddest thing, if i accept your request." there is no ing way that i am peeping the conversation of Prince Yun Ho. if its true, the only thing that i could say that i am in doom...

         "i know that but......"

          lalla lala lala~

          and there is no ing way that right now my phone is ringing loudly until they heard me and they stopped their conversation.

        "WHO'S THAT!"the man shouted! oh . i took my phone and end the called. i checked the caller, 'mom', double ...

         i announced that i am in hell... officially... thank you...