chapter 1

The princess is a man

 

My name is Kim Jae Joong and this year I am 19 years old. As an art student, I am the one of the student that little crazy (called by other people) but I think it’s more to stylish. In this school, students are free to wear anything they want but still have their rules. And because of my stunning beautiful eyes, extraordinary straight hair and perfectly white flawless skin. Most of the students in this school think I am girl. I don’t care too because I am a little anti-social. Eventhough, I still have my own best friend ! that is Kim Jun Su, Kim Hee Chul and Kim Ryeo Wook. Or in other words, only they know that I am BOY.

                I pulled up my jeans. Originally this jeans was created for girls. I always wearing girl’s jeans because my waist is too slim to wear boy’s jeans. I also love to wear shirts with pictures of cat or hamtaro (my favaorite cartoon). This also the  reason why people thought me a girl. Actually, I have a little sister. We born in the same year. I born in January while she was born in December. She is Kim Eun Hye. But unfortunately she sick. She had heart cancer and cannot go to school with me. I love her so much. She had to spend all her time in the hospital. The interesting thing about us are even I am a guy, I look like a girl while she look like a guy even she is a girl. Furthermore, she was loosing her hair because of her disease so her ‘manliest’side can be seen even more. That’s why people thought me as daughter and she is son of our family… but, we don’t even mind it.

                I go to school as always with my favourite hamtaro sweater that really cannot be wear at school. How cool my appearance today…. I quickly run to my class to meet my faboulas friend to show off. In the middle of my way, suddenly I heard a loud sound of fangirl screaming….

                “PRINCE YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!PRINCE  YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” fangirls are screaming like crazy at the gate… ayyy… it must be prince Jung Yun Ho. Let me tell you guys something, Prince Jung Yun Ho is son of our king in this kingdom. Even we are in the same school, but we are in the different building because he took filming course. The course that taken majorly by rich students. For students that poor like me we just take simple course, art. Anyway, no wonder this prince had a lot of fans.  

Huh…I sigh. I have no time for wasting time. I was directly heading to my class. As I arrived to my class I saw my friends busy finishing their homework. I was tiptoed behind Ryeo Wook and slowly approach him.

                “Kim Ryeo Wook!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryeo Wook was too shock until he felt from his chair to the floor.

                “hahahaha…. You are so funny Ryeo wook- ah….” I was laughing at him.

                “aishh… yah!!! Why you always do this to me?” I just laughing and help him to get up.

                “haha… gwenchana? I’m so sorry Ryeo Wook-ah…. Oh my cute boy, are you still mad at me?” I pinched his cute cheeks. He pushed my hand away.

                “don’t touch me” he immediately sit on his chair and continue finishing his homework. I go to Hee Chul’s seat and stood in front him what a very cute pose.

                “Hee Chul-ah,  am I look too cute? Look at my new sweater, its new. I bought it yesterday. Ahaks!!” I kept doing many poses in front him.

                “isn’t that your sweater and the same type like that is forbidden in this school. Don’t tell me that you forgot that rules…” he looked at me in just a second and look at his paper again.

                “this is new style. The shop owner told me that. She also gave me 50% discount. How cool!” how I proud to myself….

                “who cares …” Hee Chul don’t even look at me. I pouted.

                “anyway, have you done finishing your homework?” Hee Chul look at me and smirked. I was thinking deeply and look at him again.

                “no way!!! The homework that must be in teacher’s hand TODAY!!! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” in just a second, I sat on my chair and immediately doing my homework…. Oh my god, it still many that I haven’t finish yet… aishhh… ‘you are  dead Kim Jae Joong!!!’ I talk with myself.

 

                I still busy finishing my homework when the teacher got into our class. Oh my god… I am really dead today… we all stand up and bowed to the teachers. He is the most fierce teacher that I have ever seen. He’s name is Kim Soo Roo.  Everyone know how he’s reaction when his student not finishing his homework. OH MY GOD!!! I wearing this forbidden things in his class?!! Am I lost my mind already?!!! I can’t even lift my head to see him. I’m dead  I’m dead  I’m dead….. these word kept dancing In my head. Then suddenly I heard the teachers greeting us.

                “good morning everyone. I am substituting teacher Kim Soo Roo for today because he had guest that want to see him so he can’t enter to your class which means I am teaching you today.” GOD SAVE ME!!! Phew… I sigh again. I look at Hee Chul and smirk. Then I make a sign ‘luck is on my side today…’ hahaha… after the class was over, I want to have a walk around the school. So I told my plan to all my best friends. They directly shooked their head after they hear my plan. But, I don’t care… as I walk through the street, I saw an aunty that have a difficulties to lift a pail that full with dirty water. I immediately approach her.

                “ah ahjumma, may help you? It seems so heavy… aigoo” she looks so tired after she put the pail down.

 “oh girl. I just cleaned the windows a minute ago. But then, I have to throw this thing into the toilet. But the toilet was far from here so…” before she finish her words I lift the pail.

                “let me help you. Just let me know where the toilet okay?” I gently talk to her.

                “oh really? Thank you for helping me. Let me show you the place.” Because I am boy this pail is quiet light for me. I followed the aunty on our way. She kept looking at me and asking me if I can go any further.

                “you still want to lift it? I think you must be tired already. Just let ahjumma lift it okay. Poor you…”  she try to get the pail from my hand.

                “aishh… ahjumma, Gwenchana… I can handle it…” I convinced her and move the pail away from her.

                “how can a beautiful girl like you can lift this heavy thing easily? Usually beautiful girl like you couldn’t even lift their schoolbag.” The aunty looks very confuse. I only smile to her.

                “I always do this at home. Don’t worry okay.” When we almost arrive to the toilet. Slowly the pail become heavy. Now I am using both of my hand to lift this thing but it hard to stabilize myself in this condition.

                When I was struggle with the heavy pail I almost slipped my leg but immediately I stabilize myself but unfortunately the water in the pail splashed out a little and it went to a student’s shoes that passed beside me. OH MY GOD…

                “ah, mianhei, mianhei. My fault. Aishh… why did I so careless? Mianhei.” Immediately I use my handkerchief and trying hard to clean the shoes without knowing the identity of the student.

                “stop.” I try to clean the student’s shoes even he told me to stop.

                “I asked you to STOP! Did you hear me?!” I was shocked and right away I stood up and facing him. Oh my god. He is Prince Jung Yun Ho. What have I done? How handsome he is, no wonder he has many fans... he stare at his shoes. But I stare at him…