Outing...

Finally, we meet!

Ok, let's plan for this Saturday outing! Hmmm.... How about going to Lotte World? There's shopping, games and lots of attractions and Kyungsan will be able to enjoy the kiddo ride as well. said Seohyun. Good idea.. Let me create a chat and see their respond, said Hyoyeon. Good, i will reply from there too, said Sooyoung.

(Group chat) Dear All, we planned for this saturday outing - Venue: Lotte World, Time: 1pm. What say you guys? Kindly respond, Thank you, from Hyoyeon. Send to; Taeng, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona, Seohyun, Nicole.

Shik Shin: Ok!

Maknae: Sure.

Nikori: I'm fine with it.

Sunny: Cya.

Yoong: i'm ok.

Tiffany: It's been years since my last visit, great!

Taeng: Thanks guys, i'm fine too.

Kim-Choding: Ok, thanks for your respond. Cya.

Tiffany: Hi all, can i bring a friend along? She's my best friend, Jessica.

Kim-choding: Sure, most welcome!

Shik Shin: Jessica... Yul's wife? I mean, ex-wife.

Yoong: Wow... It's a good chance if we can help to fix them back!

Tiffany: Hmmm... i hope they can clear the misunderstanding.

Taeng: Yul tried way & means to talk to Sica. But she won't even let him explain.

Kim-choding: Why don't we plan something for them on this saturday? Heehee!

Taeng: Ok guys.. Let's hold a meeting at Soshi tonight. Those who's able to join, just come.. Let's say 8pm.

Taeyeon send a message to Yul for tonight meeting.

 

Later... 8pm at Soshi.

Hi guys, thanks for helping me. said Yuri. If you are innocent, i will help you to get back with Sica. said Tiffany. Yuri nodded his head and said, of course i am. I'm being framed. said Yuri in a agony face. I'm glad to hear that, said Tiffany. All right guys, we have a mission this Saturday, "Yul & Sica" said Taeyeon. Fany, try your best or drag Sica to Lotte World with you on this Saturday. Yul and me plus Kyungsan in a group, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Yoong & Sehyun in a group of back-up, we will all meet inside Lotte world at 1pm. We will act as happen to meet each other there. I believed Sica will walk away the moment she saw Yul & i need the back-up team to hold on to her... don't let her leave.And pls fully charge your mobile and stay alert with your mobile. said Taeyeon. Yes sir! replied all.

Sica.... i'm dying to go Lotte World, would you come with me this Saturday? Lotte world? That's for kids,, Fany ah, said Sica. No, who said it's for kids.. adult too! Common, go with me... pls, begging Tiffany. Hmmm... okok, I will go with you. said Jessica. Hurray! thanks Sica, We will go at 12pm and have our lunch there ya, said Tiffany. *eye-smile*. Beep... Sica agreed. Cya all this Saturday at 1pm. From Tiffany. Taeyeon saw the message with a smile.

 

Saturday, Lotte World, 1pm

"We're here, sitting inside xxx cafe at east gate for our lunch, From Tiffany. Ok, We're nearby.. 5mins walk, replied from Taeyeon. Back-up team, pls report your location. asked Taeyeon. Beep... We're also walking over to xxx cafe. From back-up team. Great! From Taeyeon.

Fany... Sica...! said Taeyeon (acting in surprise). Taeng... Yuri... Kyungsan... (surprised) said Tiffany *eye-smile*. Sica smile at Taeyeon & Kyungsan but when she saw Yuri, she immediate changed her face. Can we join you gals for lunch? asked Taeyeon. Sure, come and have a seat, said Tiffany. Jessica stared at Tiffany with her icy eyes. Tiffany eye signal to Jessica for her assurance. Jessica stand up and change her seat to sit beside Tiffany. Taeyeon carrying Kyungsan sitting faced Tiffany and the same goes for Yuri & Jessica. The scene is awkward and suddenly, Umma... Umma... carry... Kyungsan called Tiffany for carrying him. My darling Kyungsan... come, Mommy carry. said Tiffany. Taeyeon is embarassed when he heard Tiffany said Mommy.Tiffany too blushed when she realised what she has just said. Yuri & Jessica was smiling at them for being such a young family.

Here comes the back-up team. Hey Taeng & Tiffany... you're here for family outing huh? hehehe! asked Sooyoung *cheeky look*. No.. we just happen to meet them here, said Taeyeon *blushed* So... concidence? asked Sunny teasing Taeyeon. How come you guys are together? 6 in a group... asked Yuri. Well...we planned this outing long time ago as we are all so busy with our schedule and finally all of us able to make it today said Yoona. Come, join us for the lunch. said Tiffany. And this is Jessica, she's my best friend. Tiffany introduced Jessica to the back-up team. All of them introduce themselves and ordered their lunch. Jessica happen to order her set lunch comes with cucumber (as the menu wrote in french for cucumber). Yuri saw her face frowned. And he quickly offer to exchange with her. Here, take mine. You can't stand the cucumber, don't you? asked Yuri focus his eyes set on Jessica. The rest of them just "act blur" and continue with their meal (but eye signal and look at both Yuri & Jessica). Come, take it.. if not, you will feel uncomfortable for the whole day. said Yuri.  Ok, thanks! said Jessica. Yuri is so happy that Jessica finally talk to him, all of them can see his smiling face during the lunch.

Well, let's start with the attractions as we just had our lunch. said Taeyeon. Walking around is good for digestion, said Tiffany. Wow... the T.T is good with arrangment, Kyungsan is blessed with such a good "Parents" with him, said Hyoyeon & Sooyoung. Taeyeon stared at both of them with embarassed look as well as Tiffany. Sica... can i have a minute with you? asked Yuri. Jessica stared at him with her icy eyes. Please...at least give me a chance to explain and i won't live in regret even you won't forgive me, said Yuri. Ok, fine. I will give you a chance now. Talk.. said Jessica coldy.

And Yuri started his explanation. Last year, during their wedding night in the hotel, he was so drunk after the cheering with his buddy. He managed to take the lift by himself and walk to their room (he remember is room 208) and someone knock onto him and he falls on the floor. When he stand-up, he mistaken 206 for 208. When he pressed the bell, he saw a girl open the door for him, walked to the washroom and said: You're so drunk, Baby. (he thot is Jessica). Straight away he toke off his clothes and lying on the bed, ! And the next day when he woke up with a tight slap from Jessica, that's all he can rememer.

From Jessica: do you know how furious i am when i saw you in bed and that  is acting as a infront of me. We just got married and what do you think i will feel? Jessica tried to cover as she's already in tears and Yuri hold on to her face looking at her sadly. I'm sorry baby that i hurt you, said Yuri. But... i really didn't do anything with that girl. said Yuri. How can you be so sure... you're so drunk at that time. asked Jessica. Unless, you're able to find that girl and clarify this matter with me. said Jessica. Oh no! Where am i going to find her? I don't even know her name or remember her face clearly.. said Yuri sadly.

Nicole! Everyone turned around and saw a girl at their back. Hara... Nicole called. They hugged each other tightly. When did you came back to Seoul? asked Nicole. 3 months ago and i'm trying to contact you but you had changed your mobile no.. said Hara. Opps! Here, my number.. give me yours too. said Nicole. Hi guys, she is my best childhood friend, Goo Hara. Nicole introduce to the group. Hi...(from everybody) Nice to meet you, Hara ssi. said Hyoyeon *blushing*. But Hara was looking at Taeyeon. Hi, I'm Hara. Nice to meet you. said Hara. Nice to meet you too, i'm Taeyeon. Tiffany felt uneasy when she saw Hara approached Taeyeon openly.

And they saw Yuri & Jessica walking over here. Nicole is trying to introduce Hara to them as well. Yuri oppa... Jessica unnie... both of them looked at Nicole. This is my friend, Goo Hara. She looks like.... SLAP! Everybody is shock to see Jessica giving Hara a slap on her face. All trying to cool down both girls. Yah! why do you slap me? asked Hara. You are the  who bedded my Seobang one year ago... said Jessica. And Yuri stand infront of Jessica while looking at Hara. You.... asked Yuri. You are... the drunk ahjussi? laughed Hara. Thank god! i found you here. Pls... explain to my wife that we didn't do anything on that night in California. We are separated because of that, begged Yuri. Hara, just tell them the true on that night, said Nicole.

Ok.. but i need an apology first. said Hara. Looked at Jessica... You give me a look at that time and what do you think i will do? said Jessica. But baby, you just slapped her without asking anything, said Yuri to Jessica. Jessica stared at Yuri with her icy eyes. Ok, how about you slap me in return? Hara ssi.. asked Yuri. Hara ssi, pls help to clarify what happen one year ago as this couple has been separate since then, said Taeyeon. Well ok! since Taeyeon oppa asked on behalf. said Hara.

Hara recalled one year ago, back in California... i was expecting my friend to turn up at the hotel that night. I thot it was my friend when i opened the door (my friend didn't turn up). When i came out of the washroom, i saw this ahjussi was lying on my bed. What can i do, just sleep. said Hara. What? How can you just sleep beside a man.. a stranger.. asked Hyoyeon. No.. i asked for an additional mattress from the hotel as it's was fully booked & i couldn't get another room. But he was cute while sleeping and keep mumbling: Sica baby...laughing Hara. Yuri is embarassed. Hara continued... and the next day, She (pointing at Jessica) slap me when she saw this ahjussi on my bed. You gave me the look to make it worse, said Jessica. If i'm her, i will slap you too. Who will be able to stay calm when you saw your Seobang lying on other woman's bed and somemore, said Tiffany. And the rest (Seohyun, Sunny & Nicole) agreed too. Hmm.... looks like we have the answer now, said Sooyoung.

I had a hard time ever since this happen, said Yuri. Finally this is clear now, buddy! said Taeyeon and tapped Yuri's shoulder. Yes, thanks for this outing, buddy! said Yuri and he hugged Taeyeon.. All right, i think we should settle some apology thingy now, said Sunny. Yes.. First of all, Yuri needs to apologise to Hara for this mess and Hara should apologise to Jessica for the mis-understanding. And back again, Jessica should apologise to Hara for slapping her. Lastly, Yuri & Jessica should thanks Hara for the explaination. Is this ok with you guys? We want to be friends again right? Come on... said Taeyeon & the rest agreed on this.

Umma... Umma.... milk... Kyungsan pulling Tiffany's shirt while saying. Taeyeon realised he has forgtten about Kyungsan milking time. He quickly open Kyungsan's bag and find what he needs, Tiffany helps to carry Kyungsan. Hara looked at the way they behave like a young parents. She told Nicole, i can't believe that Taeyeon Oppa is married with kid. No... they are not husband & wife, said Nicole. Really? So i do stand a chance to be with him, said Hara. But i don't think Taeyeon oppa will be interested with you... this type, said Nicole in laugh. Well, never try never know... said Hara *smiling*

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the delay.... i have been busy with my project going on. Here... chapter 6. Enjoy the story ^^

Do you wish to see any sparkle between Taeyeon & Hara? How will Tiffany feel? Taeyeon's planning...?