Finally we meet

Finally, we meet!

It's been two weeks since Taeyeon & Tiffany came back from Jeonju. They're waiting at the arrival hall to fetch Tiffany's Dad & Brother, (Mr Hwang & Leo) as they're arriving Seoul today.

Stephanie....Tiffany heard a familiar voice calling her as she turned her head and saw her Dad & Brother. She rans to them and hugged them tightly. Daddy... Leo...! I missed you guys... said Tiffany. How are you, Steph? asked Mr Hwang. I'm fine here, Daddy. Well, I'm bet so. said Leo smiled while he saw Taeyeon walking towards smiling & waving at them. Let me introduce, this is Kim Taeyeon. My boyfriend. Tae, this is my Dad and my elder brother, Leo. said Tiffany. Nice to meet you, Ahjussi. Taeyeon greeted & bow. Nice to meet you Leo, they shake hands instead. Nice meeting you too, Taeyeon ssi. said Mr Hwang & Leo. Ahjussi, Leo hyung, you may call me, Taeyeon. Sure and you may called me just Leo.. said Leo *smile* Finally we meet, Taeyeon, said Mr Hwang. Wae.... Taeyeon had a curious look. Stephanie has been talking about you whenever she called, said Mr Hwang. Okay, let's go back to my house now, said Tiffany *blushing*

When they reached Tiffany's house. Wow... Steph, i bet you had it fully renovated ya, it's all pink! said Leo. Yesh... Tiffany *wink* Leo, you mentioned you're here to look for someone right? Perhaps, Tae can help you with that. said Tiffany while looking at Taeyeon. What is it about, baby? asked Taeyeon. Oh... actually, i'm looking for my girlfriend as we have lost touch since i return back to the states since 4 yrs ago. said Leo with a sighed. Do you have a photo of her... her name, her last address in Korea, area...etc? asked Taeyeon. Here, this photo we took few years ago, her name is Han Seung Yeon and she stayed in Seoul. But i'm not sure whether she has moved. said Leo while handed the photo to Taeyeon. Hmm.... she looks familiar. Where have i see her before? said Taeyeon but can't recall. Chincha... you seen her? asked Leo anxiously. Tae, are we suppose to pick Kyungsan later? asked Tiffany from kitchen. Kyungsan... She looked like Kyungsan's Mom! said Taeyeon. Mom... she's married with a kid? said Leo and his face looked shock. I'm not sure whether is it the same person, i hope it's not. said Taeyeon. Wae.... asked Leo. Because Kyungsan's Mom passed away 3 yrs ago in an robbery case as a hostage. said Taeyeon felt bad about it. Tae, it's not your fault, you have been blaming yourself for the past 3 yrs. It's enough. said Tiffany and she hugged Taeyeon. And Tiffany explained to her Dad & Brother about the robbery case.

Could you guys help me to verify her identity, whether she's live or dead, i need to know. said Leo. Sure, give me a minute. And Taeyeon brings his ipad & search in the database.

Han Seung Yeon (with photo), South Korea, Seoul, Single, born on 24 July 1988, Son: Han Kyungsan, born on 01 Aug 2008.

Leo was stunned to look at the screen. It's her... said Leo in grief. Yah... how could you went back to the states and left her alone in Seoul? asked Tiffany in furious. Baby, calm down. said Taeyeon while holding her hands. I had business to attend to, i have no choice but to go back. But i promised that i will be back for her. said Leo*his eyes in tears* And you took 4 years? I can't believed it! said Tiffany angrily. Can i see Kyungsan and his family? asked Leo. She doesn't have any family other than Kyungsan. During that time i find ways & means to look for their family contacts, but no news at all. said Taeyeon. What about her husband? asked Leo. Nope, nothing at all and her information shown she's single. Which means, she was an unwed mother. said Taeyeon. Unwed... don't tell me... Kyungsan is my... Leo mumbling. Leo, since when you are together? asked Mr Hwang. It's 5 yrs ago, said Leo. Kyungsan... could it be your son? said Tiffany. I'm quite positive about that, Steph. said Leo. Do a DNA and we will know the truth, said Taeyeon. Straight away they arranged for DNA test and the result is positive, Leo & Kyungsan are father & son. Kyungsan... my son, finally we meet. I have let your mother down and i'm sorry to you for not being able to be by your side... said Leo while hugging him. 

Leo decided to bring Kyungsan back to Amercia and take good care of him as a responsible father. They had all the documents prepared and changed his surname as Hwang. I can't believed it... Kyungsan is actually my nephew. said Tiffany. I've been a 3 yrs Appa to him, i'm going to miss him... said Taeyeon sadly. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's waist and said: me too. *pouted* You guys can always visit him in the states, just let me know and i will arrange everything. I promised, said Leo. You better take good care of him, Leo! I'll go to the states to visit Kyungsan. Tiffany warned her elder brother. Don't worry, Steph. I promised. said Leo. And Mr Hwang, Leo & Kyungsan will be flying back to the states in 3 days. Taeyeon & Tiffany decided to hold a farewell party for Kyungsan.

At the farewell party, all those peoples who knows Kyungsan are invited. And this included Taeyeon's family, Tiffany's family, Yuri, Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Nicole, SM Lee, Kyungsan's nanny. Taeyeon & Tiffany both introduce their family. They all can't bear to part with Kyungsan, especially Taeyeon. Yuri patted his shoulder & said isn't this better? At least he's reunion with his biological Appa and you, back to your carefree life. Taeyeon nodded his head & said: I'm fine, bro! Oh, talk about it.. how's the two of you getting on? when are you going to get marry? asked Yuri. Hmm... actually, i intend to propose tonight since both our family are here. said Taeyeon. Chincha... asked Yuri excited. Yeah... said Taeyeon. *smiling*

Taeyeon saw Tiffany standing at the balcony and he walked over to her. Back hugged her, Fany ah... what's in your mind? asked Taeyeon. Tae... i missed the days with Kyungsan and when he's calling me Umma. I'm so sad that he's leaving us now. said Tiffany. Me too... But he'll be going away with your family at least we know he will be well taken care of. said Taeyeon. Hmmm..... yeah. said Tiffany. How about, we having our own kid? asked Taeyeon. Erh....? Tiffany is stunned and she saw Taeyeon kneeled infront of her. Tae.... what are you doing? asked Tiffany *surprised*.

Taeyeon holded a bouquet of roses and a pink diamond ring on his hands and said: Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, will you marry me? Marry him marry him marry him.... as the friends & family members walked over to them with cheering. Tiffany covered with surprise of this propose from Taeyeon. Will you marry me, Fany baby? Taeyeon asked again. Tiffany is touched & nodded her head with tears... It's a yes? Taeyeon asked. She nodded again. Yes! we are getting marry. Taeyeon carried Tiffany with joy. All the friends and family members give them their blessings.

                                                                                     ******THE END ******

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

All well's end well's, the final esp! hope you enjoy the story. I be starting my new fanfic soon, Yes Taeny again!