Confess openly and make it Official

Finally, we meet!

Choi Siwon is sentenced to jail for 25 years (10 yrs for corruption plus another 15 years for getting involved with illegal activitiy as a police officer). CHEERS! SM Lee, Tiffany, Sunny, Nicole, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Leeteuk, Yuri & Jessica was holding a small party for celebration at SM Lee house. By the way, where's Taeng? asked Yuri. Haha... i bet he dare not turn up as.... everybody heard his confession to our Inspector. Fany... i love you... Yoona imitate Taeyeon. Yah... he's trying to remind me of the game when we played with Kyungsan. said Tiffany shyly. I heard my name... said Taeyeon. Taeyeon is here with Kyungsan. Umma... Kyungsan called Tiffany happily. Kyungsan nah... come to Mommy. *clapped hand* Kyungsan walked to Tiffany smiling. Seobang ah...How sweet right.. said Jessica pointed at Tiffany & Kyungsan. Shall we have one? asked Yuri looked at Jessica. Hmm.... let me consider. said Jessica pouted. I thought you want a child? asked Yuri. How can a single lady in pregnant status? i doesn't want to have a child unwed. said Jessica. Oh... In fact, Yuri has prepared a wedding ring with him all along. He wants to give Jessica a suprise.

Hey bro... congratulate! Finally we have closed this case and ease your unhappiness thru out these years. said Leeteuk patting Taeyeon's shoulder. Yeah... at least i can take a break now. said Taeyeon. And getting marry? Leeteuk look at him and stare at Tiffany with Kyungsan. Nah.... we didn't even start. said Taeyeon. Hey, I can see that she's interested in you. Tiffany is a nice girl not to be miss and she's a hot fav in our station back in the states. But she wants a korean husband and too bad i don't get a chance as she said i'm not her type. said Leeteuk smiling. Oh.. our hot fav in high school, Leeteuk is rejected. said Taeyeon laughing. Uncle Lee.... Hara called SM Lee. Oh Hara, you're here. Come, help yourself. said SM Lee. And Hara saw Taeyeon, she walked over to him directly. Taeyeon oppa.... Hara called and hold his arm tightly. Taeyeon had a shock and quickly put her hands off him. He looked at the rest and saw Tiffany look away to avoid his eye-contact. He knows he gotta make it clear once and for all and confess at the same time.

Ahem... everybody, i would like to say something. said Taeyeon. Everybody looked at Taeyeon. And he walked over to Tiffany, hold her arms and said: Fany ah... will you be my girlfriend? asked Taeyeon looking into her eyes deeply. Tiffany is blushed and nodded her head with smile. Yeah... Taeyeon hugged her with Kyungsan tightly. Everybody was cheering for the new official couple. Hi peoples, I would like you guys to be my witness too. said Yuri and he knee in front of Jessica. Sica, will you marry me? Yuri asked. Oh my... Seobang! said Jessica suprisingly. Say yes say yes say yes.... everybody was cheering up for Yuri. Jessica nodded her head with smile. It's a yes... yes! Yuri jumped and kissed Jessica on her lips. Hara looked sad and Leeteuk console her, well it's good to look at the bright side and move on for yourself. said Leeteuk. Thanks oppa, by the way.. your name? asked Hara. I'm Leeteuk. (both of them are smiling).

Ever since they become official, Taeyeon & Tiffany has been busy with their work. Neverthess, Tiffany has never fail to have dinner with Taeyeon. But she is curious, why Taeyeon is so busy. Finally, she decided to ask him tonight. After dinner at Taeyeon's house. Tae... if i have doubt of you, would you answer me truthfully? asked Tiffany. Definitely! Fany ah... remember that we should be true with each other whenever there's curiousity aroused. said Taeyeon. Ok, why you seems to be very busy lately. I thought you're busy with cafe business & weekend with Kyungsan, that's all. But it seems like you're not free even after Soshi is closed for business hour. What have you been doing? asked Tiffany. Taeyeon look down & sighed.... Fine! Wait until you're ready to talk, said Tiffany & walk straight to the door. Taeyeon stand-up and back hugged Tiffany, put his head on her shoulder and whisper.. Fany ah... don't go, i will tell you. said Taeyeon as he hold her hands and lead her to the sofa. Actually, I'm an Private Investigator of SNSD, I have two asisstant which is Sooyoung & Hyoyeon. Day time, they are working in a cafe but in fact, their actual job is PI too. That's why we have been busy lately. explained Taeyeon. Does the rest know about this? asked Tiffany. Only Yoong and Yul knows about SNSD. said Taeyeon.

I see, you should have told me, Tiffany pouted. All right, but if you have any doubt, must ask ok... i'm glad you asked me direclty like today. said Taeyeon & he hold Tiffany nearer to him at the sofa. Tiffany nodded her head while leaned on Taeyeon's shoulder. Tae.... are you able to have a family dinner with me & Kyungsan on this Saturday? Ermm.... Taeyeon's thinking. It's okay.... i will just bring Kyungsan out. said Tiffany while ready to stand up. Fany ah..... Taeyeon called and pull Tiffany down to sit on his lap. Of course, i can make it to have dinner with my pretty wifey & cute son. said Taeyeon. Cheesy.... what wifey? said Tiffany and slapped Taeyeon's arm. Ouch....(laughing) you said family dinner earlier....My Fany baby, said Taeyeon. Ermm.... I meant your family dinner with Kyungsan, said Tiffany blushing. But Kyungsan called you Umma and that's makes you my wifey, isn't it? Taeyeon teased Tiffany. Yah... i'm going back to my house now. said Tiffany blushing & stand-up ready to go. Taeyeon back hugged her & said: Will you stay tonight? We hardly spend time together lately.. and i miss you! said Taeyeon & put his chin on her shoulder. Tiffany understand what he is trying to say. Hmm..... where's my room then? asked Tiffany. I will bring you there now, said Taeyeon. As he carry her in bridal style and walk to "his" room. Yah... Kim Taeyeon! I'm not gonna sleep in your room, said Tiffany blushed. Haha... i want to hug you to sleep tonight, Tiffany Hwang! said Taeyeon happily. Tiffany is totally blushing now. Taeyeon meant it as he hugged her to sleep thru out the night. 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How is this chapter? It's all about Taeny! upcoming will write more about Yulsic and Yoonhyun. Tell me what you want to see about these couples.