Beautiful misunderstanding & meeting Kyungsan

Finally, we meet!

Hey bosses.... both Taeyeon & Tiffany turned their head & saw the group of peoples (Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon & Nicole) smiling while walking towards them. We're planning for an outing this Saturday, want to join us? asked Seohyun . Wow.. it's gonna be fun! count me in, said Tiffany. What about you, boss? (looked at Taeyeon) asked Sooyoung. Too bad, i can't join. You guys enjoy urself, said Taeyoen. Why.. boss? i thought the cafe is close for a day, asked Hyoyeon. Yeah, but i need to take care of Kyungsan as the nanny is not free this saturday, said Taeyeon.

May i know, who is Kyungsan? asked Tiffany. He is Taeyeon's son. said Sooyoung. He's married? Tiffany was thinking in her mind & somehow feel disappointed. Tiffany sshi, you may bring your boyfriend along if you want to.. asked Hyoyeon (they're trying to ask if Tiffany is being attached). Well, I'm still single & available at the moment, said Tiffany *smile* Really... asked Sunny & Nicole. Hmm... you must be having very high standard of choosing a boyfriend, said Yoona & Sooyoung in the same tone. Well not really, but i believed in feelings and my heart will tells when it comes, said Tiffany. ohhh.... we see. heeheehee! all of them was smiling and brinking their eyes.

Tiffany was quiet while on their way back to the police station. Yoona, Sunny & Nicole realised it, but they do not dare to ask her what's wrong. Tiffany break the silence and trying to find out more about Taeyeon & Kyungsan. Ahem.. are you guys close to Taeng's wife as i don't see her around in Soshi? asked Tiffany. Huh? Taeng is single & available like you, Inspector Hwang, said Yoona. But he got a son! said Tiffany. Oh... you're mistaken! Inspector Hwang, It's a long story.. said Sunny. Yes and you may find the answer in our police data on CASE 398189 from 3 yrs ago, said Nicole. Tiffany is puzzled by their answer.

She search thru the datas.. CASE 398189,  found it! Let's see what's happen 3 yrs ago, said Tiffany. After she reading thru, hmmm... the baby, i think i better verify with Uncle Lee. Knock knock... Tiffany standing at SM Lee's door. Come in, said the person from inside. Good afternoon, Superintendent Lee. greeted Tiffany. Oh Tiffany, come have a seat, what's about it? asked SM Lee. Uncle Lee, can i ask you something about the CASE 398189 happen in 3 yrs back? asked Tiffany. You want to ask about Taeng? asked SM Lee. Yes and the baby too, said Tiffany. Well, i think you already guessed. Kyungsan is the toddler back then & Taeng felt sorry to him so he decided to leave the police force in order to take good care of Kyungsan. said SM Lee sighed. Oh i see and that's the reason why you got him to help me with the cases going on... said Tiffany. Yes, because i trusted him & believed he will take care of you too, said SM Lee. Tiffany was in her thought. 

(Dialling to Taeng) Hi Fany, what's up? said Taeyeon. Taeng, can i see Kyungsan? asked Tiffany. Wae..? Taeyeon is taken aback by Tiffany request. Why out of sudden.. asked Taeyeon? Taeng, i already know about Kyungsan's from CASE 398189 and i felt sorry for the boy too, said Tiffany. ** silent ** from the other end. Ok, later i'll be fetching him around 5pm somewhere near your office area. You want me to drop by? asked Taeyeon. Sure, guessed i could leave by then. Thanks! said Tiffany. Ok cya later. Bye.. said Taeyeon.

3 hours later at the childcare centre. Kyungsan... your daddy is here, said the teacher. A..ppa...! Kyungsan was so happy to see Taeyeon fetching him. Ok, Kyungsan nah.. say good-bye to Teacher, said Taeyeon. Goo... bye...t cher! said Kyungsan happily. In the car... Taeyeon told Kyungsan they are going to visit Hyungs & Nunas later. Kyungsan just nod his head & smile at Taeyeon.

At Seoul Police Headquarter. He has not step into this place for 3 yrs. Everything seem to remain the same.. Taeyeon was carrying Kyungsan in his arm and walking out from the lift heading to Team A. Siwon spotted him (just ended both teams meetings with SM Lee). Kim Taeyeon... what's bring you here with a kid? This is not a childcare you know... asked Siwon (slying look). He is here for me, do you have any problem with that, Inspector Choi? said Tiffany. Huh.. You, him and this kid? asked Siwon curiously. To his surprised that Taeyeon & Tiffany are close to each other. And Kyungsan called Umma... while pointing at Tiffany. Everybody is shocked to heard that and Tiffany blushed after she heard Kyungsan calling her Umma, but she felt happy at the same time. Kyungsan nah... Cute! and she carry Kyungsan over from Taeyeon's arm.

Umma....Umma.... Kyungsan keep calling Tiffany and he loves her eyesmile. Taeyeon is embarassed to heard what Kyungsan has called Tiffany. Kyungsan nah... is Nuna not Umma, said Taeyeon. Umma... it's Nuna... Umma... It's Nuna... Kyungsan still calling Tiffany as Umma and that's made Yoona, Sunny & Nicole keep laughing. Taeng.. It's ok, let him be.. said Tiffany (shy). Hmm.. He never call Umma to anybody and only today I heard it for the first time, where did he learned from? said Taeyeon. Really? Maybe he heard it from his friends at the childcare centre. said Tiffany. Oh, why don't you bring Kyungsan for the outing this saturday, Taeng? asked Yoona. Right.. we have lots of people which can help to look after him, said Sunny and Nicole nodding her head. Come on, Taeng.. join us with Kyungsan, it will be fun. said Tiffany. "eye smile" Hmm... Ok then. finally Taeyeon agreed. Yeah... I will call Seohyun now. said Yoona.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry i'm late for this chapter... enjoy & tell me what you want see for the upcoming. fighting!