Tiffany and her team members

Finally, we meet!

One more day to go for Tiffany to report work at the Police station. She decided to visit Soshi cafe again for the special brew. While she was reaching the cafe, she saw Seohyun was being knocked down by a cyclist without stopping. Tiffany ran to Seohyun.. Seo, are you okay? asked Tiffany, while holding Seohyun. Ouch.. i think i hurt my ankle. Oh gosh! Come, let me help you (another 10 steps ahead to Soshi cafe).

Ding Ding... Welcome to Soshi! said Sooyoung. When he saw Tiffany helping Seohyun with a hopping leg. What happen to you Maknae? asked Sooyoung. She was knocked down by a cyclist & injured her ankle, said Tiffany. WHAT? OMG! shouted Sooyoung. Taeyeon & Hyoyeon heard the noise from Sooyoung and walk out from the kitchen. Sooyoung told them what happen and Taeyeon decided to close the cafe for a day as they are quite exhausted lately, maybe Seohyun is tired without a good rest and that's cause the injury. Wow... that's great Boss! you are the best! said both Sooyoung & Hyoyeon. But.. you both gotta stay here with me for the preparation for tomorrow. (pointing at Hyoyeon & Sooyoung) said Taeyeon. What? sigh... ok Boss! said both of them. Seohyun & Tiffany gigged & covered their laugh.. Fany ah.. can you help Seohyun to walk over there (pointed at the couch area) asked Taeyeon. Sure, come.. slowly.. Tiffany looks at Seohyun. Taeyeon put on a chinese medicine oil on Seohyun ankle & massaged. After awhile, Seohyun finds it brings down the pain. Taeyeon & Tiffany wants to send her home, but Seohyun refused & insist she could stay back & help them. Ok fine.. but you will be sitting and no walking around all right, get Sooyoung & Hyoyeon if you need anything ok? said Taeyeon. Ok oppa! said Seohyun. *smile* And Tiffany decides to stay back & help them out.

Oh, Fany ah...by the way, what brings you here today and thank you for helping Maknae earlier, said Taeyeon. Dont mention, Taeng. Actually I'm here for your special brew as i'm reporting to the station starting tomorrow, you see... said Tiffany. Ahh... sure i will make the coffee for you now, said Taeyeon. As he walked into the kitchen. Shortly, he came with the special brew. Here you go... said Taeyeon. Hmmm.... how i miss this aroma, i love it! said Tiffany. Taeyeon smiling at her while he heard that from Tiffany. Do you love the founder of the brew as well? asked Hyoyeon. Do you like him? added Sooyoung. Seohyun was smiling at them. Tiffany blushed immediate when she heard Hyoyeon & Sooyoung asked. Yah! Kim-choding & Shik Shin, you both stop it. said the embarassed Taeyeon. Tiffany can't help and laughed when she heard Taeyeon calling their nicknames. After awhile, all done & they are really to go back for a rest. Well, thanks for your special brew, said Tiffany to Taeyeon. Thanks for your help too, have a good rest & fighting for tomorrow, said Taeyeon. Thanks, Taeng. *eye-smile* Taeyeon stood there until he saw Tiffany went off.

Next day morning at Seoul Police Headquater. Hi everybody, let me introduce this is Inspector Tiffany Hwang, she just came back from LA and she will be taking over Team A as your immediate superior. said SM Lee. Let's welcome her & introduce yourself. I'm Im Yoona, you may call me Yoong. I'm Sunny Lee. I'm Nicole Jung. Good morning guys! said Tiffany *eye-smile* Suddenly.... someone shouted: IM YOONA... WHERE IS YOUR REPORT? And they saw this tall & arrogant guy shouted while walking in. He covered his mouth & stunned when he saw SM Lee & Tiffany there. (gosh! it's SM Lee and who is this pretty babe standing beside him) Good mornnig, Sir! he greeted SM Lee. Inspector Choi, why are you shouting early in the morning? asked SM Lee. Sir, i'm expecting a report from Im Yoona since yesterday, he answered. Even though, you shouldn't have shout, pls watch your manner! said SM Lee. Yes, Sir. said Siwon.

Come, let me introduce. This is Inpector Choi Siwon from Team B and she's the new Inspector taking over Team A, Miss Tiffany Hwang. The.. the new Inspector...She's.. taking over? asked Siwon. Yes! said SM Lee. Hi, nice to meet you, Inspector Choi. I'm Tiffany Hwang *fake smile* Nice to meet you too, Tiffany. said Siwon (with slying smile). I preferred you to call me Inspector Hwang (shake off his hand) said Tiffany. She embarassed Siwon directly. Ok, Siwon you do not need to handle Team A cases anymore & i believed Yoona & the rest will go though with Inspector Hwang. said SM Lee. But Sir, i will still guide her along.. NO NEED! cut-off by SM Lee. If there's nothing else you may leave & don't come here too often as i don't like to hear people shouting. Is that clear to you? said SM Lee. Yes, Sir and i will take my leave now, Sir. said Siwon.

Yoona, Sunny & Nicole was laughing back-facing SM Lee (even Tiffany) when they saw how embarassed Siwon is. Ok, i will hand-over to you, Tiffany. Guys, pls work closely with Tiffany and i believed she is a good superior to you guys. said SM Lee "smiling" Thank you and good-bye, Sir. said Tiffany & her team members. Yeah... finally! we have been waiting for our rightfully superior to come & take over from that "creep" (Siwon). said Yoona. As they explained to Tiffany how Siwon behave when he "temporaily" took over Team A. Tiiffany saw Siwon behaviour earlier & understand what is going on. Ok, guys, from now on, we're working as a team and i hope we will face the problem together, all right? said Tiffany *smile* Come... fighting! All laughed & started to share their on hand cases with Tiffany.

12pm... It's lunch time. Yoona, Sunny & Nicole thinking of inviting Tiffany to join them for lunch. To their surprised, Tiffany invited them instead. Hi guys, do you have any lunch appointment? I have a good place in mind... interested to join me? asked Tiffany *eye-smile* Sure, Madam. we are about to invite you too! said Sunny. We do know a good place for lunch too, perhaps we can go there another day, said Yoona. Sure..... we will have lots of time for meal together from now on, said Tiffany. *eye-smile* Let's go now... said Nicole.

Ok, here we are. Tiffany pointed at the pink cafe (Soshi). Huh? This is the place you're bringing us? asked Sunny. What wrong, Sunny? asked Tiffany. Yoona, Sunny & Nicole laughed. Inspector Hwang, this is where we wanted to bring you too, said Nicole. We know this cafe very well and very close to the staff too, Yoona said happily. Tiffany is surprised by their comments.

Ding Ding.... Welcome to Soshi! said Seohyun. Seobaby... Yoona called. Yoong, why are you here? asked Seohyun. *smiling* Yoona hugged her and said, I miss you, baby. Bunny... you're here! said Sooyoung. Yah...(pat sooyoung's arm) don't call me that in-front of so many people? said Sunny. Tiffany then realised Yoona & Seohyun, Sooyoung & Sunny are couples. And the person they mentioned "close" is actually Taeyeon, their ex-superior. Ever since Taeyeon left the police force 3 yrs ago, they have been suffering Siwon's bad attitude. Yoona told the Soshi team, they had Tiffany with them now. Life is going to be wonderful... follow by Nicole told the soshi's team how embarassing Siwon is, this morning. All laughed in a row. So, you guys must be real happy that Tiffany sshi is your superior now huh... asked Hyoyeon. Yes! she's nice to us and she is humble too... not like that creep (Siwon) so full of himself, said Nicole. Let's forget about that creep from now onwards, we have our angel with us now. said Yoona *smiling* Yoong.... so you have an angel now huh? Seohyun pouted. No no... Seobaby, you are the only angel in my heart, said Yoona. Yeeyaa... So gloss, said Sooyoung (almost puke). Both Yoona & Seohyun making funny faces to Sooyoung. Suddenly, Sunny waved her hand at all of them & give eye signal... all their eyes turned to the couch area, where Taeyeon & Tiffany chit-chatting over there.

They looks good together isn't it? said Yoona & Seohyun in the same tone. Shall we make it happening then? said Sooyoung & Sunny. Heh heh... how about arrange for an outing? asked Hyoyeon. Hmmm.... but, does Inspector Hwang attached? She's pretty and lovely, she must have lots of suitors going after her. said Nicole. Hey, our boss is one of the best eligible bachelor ok.. although he's not a millionaire but i believed Tiffany sshi doesn't go for rich man. said Hyoyeon. And all agreed with him.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

My story should not include siwon, but somehow just use him as the annoying fellow in the story (sorry Siwon). This chapter is more on Taeny (**,) and a little relationship about the rest. Fighting...