Friends Forever? Part 4

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

As I reached to this place…I sat down & my tears just can’t stop flowing … it was unstopable…

“Hey! LiYin?…"

"Omo!!! (Korean reaction of  shocking)  Why are you crying!?" He ran towards me…

And as usual, where every girl will do..

I hugged him & started crying.. but this time… it was much louder than before…. He hugged me too..

Quietly… Patiently… he waited till I stopped crying….

 

I told him everything that happened in the class..

“I know it’s my fault…I’m really sorry to TaeMin oppa… I shouldn’t have pissed off at him.. I got pissed off at the wrong person, you should know who is the person that I got pissed off  with…”I told him while I’m still sobbing…

“It’s not your fault… Girls are always like this..especially the girls like you…And I know who you got pissed off with…” he started wiping the tears on my face softly with his hands….With his warm hands…

 

“Thank you, oppa… for being here with me..Accompanying me… By the way.. you’re late again..”

‘Ya.. I know… And I got more late just to accompany you here…Mehrong! So, should we go back to class now?”

He smiled to me sweetly…charmingly…

It’s been a while since I saw this smile from him…since he used to do his Mehrong! to me..nothing else but only Mehrong!

I smiled back to him, but... ”How do I apologize to TaeMin oppa?” I asked JongHyun.

“Just give this task to me. It’s just as simple as ABC.. I will settle it up for you after this.. Gaja!(Let’s go)”

 

We walked back to class together … But I’m still worried… “What will JongHyun do?”  “How am I going to face TaeMin in class later?”

Lots of questions popping out in my mind as I was on my way walking back…

 

I saw TaeMin in the class.. sitting quietly..as usual like an obedient boy...

But! once he saw me walking back into the class with JongHyun, he pretended not to see me..

Maybe he still remembered what I’ve warned him just now…

And of course all the eye-witnesses, I meant the whole class that saw what happened just now were watching at me & JongHyun walking back to the class… Then…

 

“Come guys, Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’! JinKi, MinHo, KiBum! &… TaeMin? Yah! Don’t show a sad face… Do an Aegyo! You’re good in it!”JongHyun said…

Well, TaeMin did it..but it was a sad Aegyo(cute action)… not like the normal one that he used to do just to make any of us happy before that… After he did that, he still don’t dare to look at me, he was facing down, the game has started, the pen was spinning, spinning, spinning… and it stopped.

 

“LiYin, you’re  the first! Truth or Dare? Oh, I forget to tell you guys bout this… though tis game is called Truth or Dare.. but! we will not be playing Dare, everything here would be only Truth.. so you guys can’t choose! Mehrong!

“ What the hack? Fine then! I shall make you reveal out your secret! JongHyun” KiBum said this.. while the other 2 boys, JinKi & MinHo agreed with what he said..

 

“We shall see then! So, LiYin, I will be asking ok? So do you have anyone to apologize to? Please tell out everything that u want to say…” I was stunned for a while, but happy with the way JongHyun did, at least I get the chance to apologize…

“ TaeMin oppa…, (he doesn’t respond…) Oppa! Please look at me… Please…”

He didn’t look still, Eventually, he walked out from his seat… I quickly went to him & hold his wrist tightly!

And…

 

P/S - Oh no! LiYin! TaeMin! What's happening now?

Look forward to the next chapter!!! =D