SHINee - Part 6

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

I looked at each of them, starting from TaeMin, KiBum, JinKi, MinHo and lastly JongHyun.

Then, I started the conversation,

”Guys, about the discussion and the conversation that you’ve talked about 2 days ago.., I’ve heard everything.

So, is it the only thing that you guys are keeping it without me knowing?”

“Yes, noona, So, have you decided on which day to go to Korea? Let’s go to Korea together on the same day!” TaeMin answered and asked with a bright smile.

 

For some reason, my tears started flowing... I cried again in front of them…

 “Omo~ LiYin ah~” JinKi got a shock. Their mind went blank, thinking of a way to stop me from crying.

 

I stopped them and…

“Guys, thank you so much for being with me for this one year…

Starting from the day TaeMin started asking me for direction, knowing all of you guys and every moment with you all is really special to me. Thank you so much.”

“JongHyun & TaeMin oppa, thank you so much for your love and care and also protecting me throughout this year.  JongHyun, thank you so much for being my namjachingu(boyfriend)”

(as my tears flew and it was unstoppable)

 

“LiYin, don’t say it! Is not that we are going to leave you alone, didn’t you heard TaeMin’s plan, let’s go Korea together.

I will always be your boyfriend, your Romeo.” JongHyun said as he hugged me and the others agreed by patting my head.

 

I cried louder and held JongHyun’s hand tightly. But, a moment later… I’ve continued again but still sobbing..

“Let me finish my word. JongHyun, thank you for being my Romeo for one year. I’ll never forget the day we started being together as a pair and all the things that you’ve did for me. Thank you so much…

But, I’ve made my decision not to go…”

 

Wae!?” Everyone was stunned and got shocked with my decision, especially JongHyun. He placed his hands on my shoulder telling me, “LiYin ah~ I think you haven’t make up your mind yet.. Tell me that this is not you decision!  I will never leave you!”

 

P/SOmo~ What happen to them? Why did LiYin make this decision? Do you agree with her decision?.... And what is going to happen next?....