SHINee - Part 3

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

JongHyun pulled me and pushed the others away making both of us sitting on the chair, while the others were blank out, thinking how silly it was, shaking their heads.

But still, they knew that they have to stand behind us.

 

Headmistress smiled and chuckled as she saw the way JongHyun did.

‘Well, JongHyun, seems like you really like her very much. Anyway, LiYin, I have seen your result for the last exam and it was  good. At least, you never get distracted by this man beside you.”  She smiled at both JongHyun and me.

“Hope that you can maintain your result, okay? By the way, boys, I would like to spare my time with LiYin alone for a while?

So, do you mind if you can wait outside, just a moment?”

 

Once they closed the door, headmistress told me something really strange…

“LiYin, well.. umm.. I really don’t know how to tell you this.. But! I would really want you to know that dating any of these boys is not really a good thing…”

“Madam, but why? You just said that my result was good and I was not influenced by any of them! They've treated me well ! I don’t see anything bad!”

“Dear, I don’t mean by their attitude, but is about their personal things… all 5 of them… I just don’t want you to get hurt.’

“Personal things? All 5 of them? Get hurt? I don’t get you mean at all.”

“Nevermind… Time will tell, soon you will know the truth. You might get hurt for this. My advice to you is to stay strong no matter what happen.”

“Well, ok. Thank you so much, Madam though I still don’t get it. But, thank you. I’ll ask them to come in now.”

 

Since it wasn’t that long, I’ve waited for them outside the room.

When they came out, all of them smiled to me, but it was not the smile that I usually get to see from them..

Even JongHyun, he’s not even smiling. Did something happen?

Class was over. Everyone went back.

Usually, JongHyun would either give me a goodbye kiss before leaving or he will be the one that takes me home.

 

But that day itself, after meeting with headmistress, everything has changed!

 

 

P/S - What actually happened in the room? What happen to them?