SHINee - Part 4

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

JongHyun still kissed me as usual, but as I was walking out of the school’s gate, I saw him entering back the school.

I wondered if he still have any activities in school?

It was a weird day too, since I didn’t see any of the 4 oppas going back, wondering where were all of them?

All the things that happened along with what headmistress told me made me curious.

I went back to the school and followed JongHyun secretly. He went back to the class and I saw the 4 oppas were there too!

 

Hyung~ our company asked us to start packing up our stuff!  We are going back to Korea…” MinHo started the conversation.

“Well, of course! It’s been a year since we left SM Entertainment with our staffs, noonas & hyungs helping them to find new composers for our company.” JinKi continued.

“Come on! I think we didn’t find any at all, the staffs are doing it! We were here to accompany them…

Studying at here and getting new environment! I don’t know how they find, I wonder how’s the searching?” KiBum started nagging.

 

 

“JongHyun hyung~ Are you okay? You looked really pale after coming out from the office?”

“TaeMin ah~ I felt sorry towards LiYin and you... How am I going to tell her? I’m leaving her & here soon… We can’t meet each other anymore..I don’t know what will happen if I tell her this… I don’t know what will happen to our life later on… I really don’t know what to do..”

Hyung, you’ve promised me to take care of her! And I know you will! Tell her the truth! Take her to Korea!”

 

“Oh, yes! Why didn’t I think of it! She can be the new composer that we found here! She’s talented anyway. I bet she can compose though I’ve not seen before! But, how do I tell & ask her?”

“JongHyun hyung~ I think you can ask her now…”

(MinHo pointed at me as soon as he saw me peeping outside the class)

At last, I understand what was the 'thing' that headmistress was trying to tell me…

 

“LiYin ah~” JongHyun ran to me and I ran too, but not to him..

 I ran out of the school as fast as possible keeping myself a distance from JongHyun. I didn’t know why, but my mind was telling me to do so…

Those things that they’ve discussed just now kept repeating in my mind. I couldn’t stop myself from not thinking about it.

As I run, I could feel that my brain was paining so much and my heart was aching so badly that at a point, I felt myself… Weightless….