SHINee - Part 1

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

*flashback*

“Hey, TaeMin… Are you okay?”

“Oh..is you..JongHyun hyung~ Ya..I’m fine…”

“TaeMin… I’m your hyung and I know you very well. You can’t hide your emotion to me. You like LiYin, right?

Answer me honestly..”

 

Hyung… Yes, I like her…But, she has planted her heart on yours. I know you like her too…

And I also know that you can give her happiness more than I do…”

“All I can do now is just to maintain our friendship and also to protect her secretly as much as I could..

Don’t let me down hyung, if not… I will be taking action..”

 

“Don’t worry, TaeMin. On behalf of our friendship for years, I promise that I won’t let her down anymore..”

“But hyung, before I completely erased her off from my mind, can I do one last thing for her?

Just now I heard your conversation with the other hyungs.. Can I join in too?”

“But TaeMin ah~ I’m worried that you might not get to hold up your feelings…

Furthermore, I do not wish to see my dongsaeng hurt so badly… Are you sure?”

“JongHyun hyung~ Trust me, I will do it well for her..”

“Since you’re so confident… alright, I will…….”

 

 

 

TaeMin’s POV

So, this is my last thing to do for you, LiYin...Noona~

JongHyun’s plan was awesome! If it was me, I don’t think I can do it as well as my hyung.

Well, I really make the right choice, JongHyun is the right one for her… though my heart is aching…

LiYin ah~ This would be my last time calling your name without ‘noona’ behind… I will do well today…

 

Everyone has gone back. Only left me, JongHyun, JinKi, KiBum and MinHo hyungs were still in school.

“Let’s start working now!” JongHyun prepared all the props and we got shocked…

“Seems like we have lots of things to do” I told my other hyungs. They nodded.

Though is a lot, but JongHyun does them all by himself! Decorating block by block…candle by candle…

Instead, he only needs us there to check whether if there’s any mistake on his decorations…

 

“Done! So, how guys? Thanks so much for helping me!”

“Help? JongHyun hyung, you did it all by yourself. It seems like we were here all day long to accompany you!”

KiBum chuckled as he said that.

“Wah~ hyung! It’s the 1st time seeing you so passionate!” MinHo added.

JongHyun hyung smiled as he blushed too, on the same time he also rub his hair!

“Everyone, hurry! Hide yourself! I think she would be here at this time! I have to get ready too.”JongHyun said.

Hyung, you really love her very much! & LiYin will love it a lot!’... I thought this to myself.

 

After watching, witnessed everything that JongHyun hyung did for LiYin,

I felt hurt at first, since she was my 1st love… but felt happy after looking at LiYin smiling, enjoying the moment being together with him…

Since that night itself, I’ll only protect you secretly from behind…

This is all I can do for you…LiYin, my Noona~