SHINee - Part 7 (LAST CHAPTER!!!! THE FINALE!!!!)

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

“JongHyun and guys, let me finish first.. I’ve made this decision because I have also made up my mind to let go JongHyun. JongHyun, these few days will be our last day together. After this, we will be friends forever.”

JongHyun got really shocked as he held my hands and told me, “Ahndwae, ahndwae (NO!!!) ! I’m not letting you go! Not letting you go!!!” he hugged me tightly.

I continued, ‘JongHyun, I will always remember every moment of us being together. If you love me, don’t get mad at me, and we will be friends forever…

 

“LiYin noona~ You’re breaking up with your love one?!!!” MinHo started asking.

“I’m sad and pain too, but I know that everything will change and it’s not exactly like how we think when we reach Korea and this might affect our relationship. It is better to end here than in Korea. I love him so much that I have to let my love go on for his career.” I sobbed when I said this while looking at JongHyun looking down, crying himself, I thought…

“JongHyun, look at me…If you love me, promise me not to be sad anymore, take this as your very very sweet dream and promise me that you will do well in Korea, work hard and become the new boy group with these boys. Make our song, ‘Juliette’ in your album. Promise me that we are always friends forever.

 

JongHyun looked at me, with a sad expression, he nodded and continued looking down. I asked the others to go back as I would want to spend my last day with him alone.

I cried again when I looked at him, his face filled with tears.. but I know that this pain and heartache will end very soon, in a few more days, I’ll be back like a normal, ordinary girl, going to school myself like the normal days back before.

He hugged me again and told me,

“Cry out loud, I know... both of our hearts are aching so much right now… Let us spent our last day together and I’ll do what I’ve promised. I Love You…”

“I Love You too…”

That last day was passed with both of us wearing our school uniform, looking around the 3 blocks as that was one of our memories, an unforgettable moment for both of us. Since I’ve made my decision clearly, he did not argue. So, he followed my decision and we promised to be friends forever.

 

I still remembered the last day with them in school before they went back to Korea.

Before they leave, all of them bid me farewell, JinKi hugged me for the 1st and the last time telling me, ‘Bye~’

KiBum too! But he hugged and touched both of my cheeks just like the western way of greeting people…

MinHo kissed my hands, while TaeMin oppa kissed my cheeks just like before, smiling brightly, telling me, “Noona~ Goodbye! Contact each other, ok?”

Lastly, JongHyun… he kissed my forehead and told me not to be sad anymore, as he promised himself  too not to be sad...”

There goes the last day of them & since then, they left Malaysia and back to Korea…

 

Few months later… As what JongHyun promised me…

A boy group called SHINee was debuted on 25th May 2008, consists of 5 charming boys!

JongHyun, Onew (it’s JinKi oppa’s stage name and he’s the leader!), as well as Key (the stage name of KiBum), MinHo & TaeMin!

After a few years, JongHyun really kept his promise. He had his ‘Juliette’ in one of their album, 2nd mini album, ’ROMEO’!

 

Till, now we are still contacting each other… being their friends & also fans…

I remembered that TaeMin told me once that their debut song, ‘Noona, Neomu Yeppeo’(Replay)(Sister, you’re so pretty) was actually for me.

I even asked JongHyun before whether he missed me still or not?.

Yes, for sure he will miss me, but miss me as one of his friends…

And, he really accepted what I’ve told him before, our love is just a puppy love…

 

Here are some of his messages / photos for me as we are still keeping in touch with each other!

>>CLICK HERE<<

 

 

P/S - THE END of Friends Forever >>> Juliette >>> SHINee !!!! Hope that you guys enjoyed reading this story!!!

So, what do you guys think about this story?   Is it a good ending?    Or a sad ending?  You will decide! keke~

Hope to see comments from you guys too!

Ahnyeong~ =D