Friends Forever? Part 3

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

For that whole half-month being with them, I learnt a lot, especially on my Korean skill…

And also because for that whole month, I’ve found out something really funny…unexpected.... What was it?

I found out that TaeMin looked? peeped? at me in the class, I witnessed it myself too by using my mirror... 

Do not say that I was daydreaming because JongHyun told me about it too! He saw it too!

 

And surprisingly not only that, he followed me wherever I go… Funny, right?

But I never really bother, since the other 4 boys were not with him, so I thought he wanted someone to accompany him since he’s alone..so I just let him followed me as well…

Another reason for it, is that he always called me as his ‘Noona’, though I asked him, “Wae(Why)? You should be calling me dongsaeng(younger brother/sister) since you’re older than me…”

Ani(No)… I think you’re more like a ‘Noona(elder sister) to me, since you know this place well, and I always need your help.”

“Since like this, fine…but I will still call you oppa(way of a girl calling a boy that is elder than her), ok?”

His cute smile just made me allowed him to call me ‘Noona’. Till one day....

 

You all know that a girl’s mood will suddenly change right?

That day,I was really busy with my homework and kind off frustrated that day..

Suddenly, he popped out behind me and…

Noona!!! I bought lollipop for you!”

“Sorry, TaeMin… I’m really busy right now..Just keep it with you first…”

Noona..it’s not that hard to eat, you just need to put it in your mouth, Nah! I’ve opened the wrapper for you”

I was so pissed that time till….

“Yah! I said later means later lah!”  I even warned him..

” And you don’t think I don’t know that you were watching at me all this time in the class! Please stop doing it!”

I pushed away his hand that was holding the lollipop… & I went out of the class along with my….my….

My teary eyes….

The lollipop fell on to the floor…The whole class was watching at us…. & JongHyun… he was not beside me… Absent again..

So no one dare to talk… Not even JinKi, KiBum or MinHo oppa…

The class turned out to be really quiet…

 

P/S - What will happen to LiYin & TaeMin? Please look forward to my next chapter!

Anyway, Comments are wanted!!!! So to you guys who reading now.. do comment! thanks!