Blackmailed

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on you two! Let's have some fun!" Lay laughed as he shoved Jae and Hyunjoo over towards the other guys.

"Could you stop please?" Hyunjoo squeaked, trying to keep herself calm and composed as she was tossed over towards Xiu Min.

"No way! This is too entertaining!" Baekhyun chuckled as he pushed Jae over to Sehun.

The twelve guys had now formed a circle around the girls, throwing them back and forth between themselves.

"You keep ignoring us, and we don't like being ignored." Luhan laughed as he caught Hyunjoo, then quickly shoved her over to Chen.

"And you need to know your place."Kai said smirking as Jae fell over towards him. She shot a glare at him that could kill a man.

The twelve paused their harassment for a moment and threw them both to the ground. Jae and Hyunjoo were now in the center of them kneeling.

"Stop." Jae said glaring up at Kris.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked chuckling lightly.

"...Nothing," Hyunjoo answered him with a blank face.

​Jae looked over at her friend with a confused expression. She was totally ready to get up and unleash hell on them.

"If we retaliate we'll injure them and get kicked out of school." She whispered over towards her.

​Jae sighed but nodded her head in agreement.

"Not that you two can do anything to us." Suho laughed, the others joined him.

"That's what you think..." Jae mumbled under her breath.

"What did you say?" Suho asked, smiling at them slyly.

Jae remained silent.

"Not answering huh?" He looked over at Chanyeol and pointed at her.

Chanyeol nodded and stepped forward, grabbing Jae by her collar and picking her up off the floor.

"You want to rephrase your answer?" He asked, his deep voice sending chills down Jae's back.

"I- don't converse- with the likes- of you." Jae grunted, finding it very difficult to breath because of his hold on her neck.

"Put her down!" Hyunjoo commanded as she sprung up to her feet, receiving glares from the twelve guys.

"No." Chanyeol said giving her a creepy grin before turning his attention back towards Jae.

"Put her down. Or. Else." Hyunjoo threatened, forming her hands into a fists.

"Like you said, you can't do anything. So why don't you just shut up and let us deal with her." D.O scoffed at her.

Jae looked back at her friend, her neck still being choked by Chanyeol.

Hyunjoo locked eyes with her and nodded her head. Jae nodded lightly and bit her bottom lip.

"I said we were going to do nothing... I never said we couldn't do, this!" Hyunjoo yelled.

She quickly lowered herself and used her leg to swipe Chanyeol's leg, causing him to fall over, dropping Jae onto her feet.

Jae pulled up her fists. She went to Sehun and took him out first, punching the presser points on his body before he could react.

In an instant his body tensed up, his limbs fell limp to his sides, causing him to fall to the floor.

​Jae and Hyunjoo did this to the others around them, and in a flash they had them all on the ground, numb and unable to move.

"Let's get out of here!" Hyunjoo commanded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter