Man Up

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finnish those decorations and hurry into the dinning room! We need this place to look incredible!" Suho commanded as Hyunjoo and Jae placed the DJ table and equipment up in the neon and strobe light filled room.

"Nae!" The girls answered, they rolled their eyes but spoke with a sweet and obedient tone.

"Why do you even bother setting things up? This place is already decked out." Hyunjoo grumbled as she plugged in the power strips and the lights and sound system.

"Well DUH! To make sure everyone knows who's the best!" Sehun laughed.

"Riiight... Okay." Hyunjoo answered sarcastically.

Jae Hwa plugged the laptop into the sound system and opened the playlist. She suddenly burst into an extremely loud laughter.

"You guys are only playing electro hop?!?!?!" She howled as she clapped her hands in amusement.

"Yeah, so what?" Lay questioned, his eyebrows knitted together.

"THAT'S SO LAME!!!" Jae cried, falling to the floor in her laughter.

"Hey! Stop that! It's not funny!" Tao yelled, unamused by her remarks.

"YES (gasp) IT (gasp) IS!!!" She laughed as she hyperventilated, "Whew... Okay, I'm done..."

"GOOD!" Tao snapped, glaring at her. She returned the dirty look.

"Go into the Kitchen!" Suho commanded.

"Fine! Fine!" Hyunjoo said as she grabbed Jae Hwa by the shirt and pulled her off the floor and out of the room.

"OW! NOONA NOONA!!! OW!" Jae yelled in pain as she was dragged out of the room.

Noona? The members thought to themselves as they heard the girls yelling as they walked down the stairs.

"Shut it Jae!" Hyunjoo said, "And what have I told you about calling me that?"

"What? I call the guys hyung!"

"So?!?! Don't call me noona! It makes me feel old!"

"Well you are a grandma aren't you-"

"SHUT IT JAE!"

Suddenly, Hyunjoo's phone vibrated in her pocket.

She let go of Jae, who sighed in relief, and looked at her messages.

"Jae... We have to go get ready for tonight." Hyunjoo said, her voice lowered.

Jae made a "O" shape with and a "O-kay" sign with her hands.

"We have to uh... go home right now!" Hyunjoo yelled, to no one in particular.

"Why?" The voice of Kris asked as he emerged from the living room, other members followed.

"We have plans." Hyunjoo said.

"What type of plans?" Kai asked, a smirk on his face.

"Punching that smirk off your face!" Jae snapped, her hand formed into a fist as she lurched forward, but was stopped by Hyunjoo.

"Wait for tonight..." Hyunjoo whispered to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT???" Luhan asked smiling.

Hyunjoo face-palmed herself.

"Nothing." She answered.

"We were going to have you stay for the party, so you could see what rich people do for fun." Xiumin said.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for this educational experience?" D.O asked raising his eyebrows.

"I don't want to learn anything from idiots like you guys-" Jae began. Hyunjoo covered with her hand.

"May we leave?" She asked.

There was a minute of silence.

"...Fine. Get out of here." Kris said coldly.

"Thanks." Hyunjoo said.

The two girls walked out the door.

"Suho!" Kris called. The Korean boy looked over the balcony of above Kris and looked down.

"Nae?" Suho asked.

"How does 'Watching our Property' sound?" Kris asked, smirking.

Suho's eyebrows raised, and a grin appeared on his face.

"Hey guys, we're going on a little trip." He announced.

The EXO guys ran downstairs, grabbed a few things, and jumped into a black van to follow the two.

 

Hyunjoo and Jae continued to walked in the dark, cold night.

The EXO guys always s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter