The Welcoming Committee

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae made her way though the halls, which were more like maze tunnels, and arrived at her classroom just before the bell rang. She was also the last student to walk in so all eyes were on here, especially the eyes of six students in particular, EXO-K. 

"Found one." Baekhyun snickered to the other EXO-K members. Jae heard their laughter.

Great, I just loooove having attention... She thought to herself sarcastically before a deep male voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Song Jae Hwa I presume?" A tall, black haired ahjussi asked. He adjusted his thick-rimmed glasses and pulled his slick hair back.

"Yup." She answered him quietly, to be honest he looked really, no, extremely weird to her. His posture, clothing, and voice was very distracting. He walked to his desk and sat down, pulling his laptop out.

"My name is Mr. Lee, I am the teacher for this class." He said shaking Jae's long thin hand with his large one.

"Um... Nice to meet you." Jae muttered.

"Everyone, this is Song Jae Hwa. She is a transfer student that has come to Sharon High on a Music Scholarship." Mr. Lee  announced to the class of otherwise preoccupied students. They all looked up at him, then at Jae with judging eyes. Some began whispering amongst themselves while others just stared her down.

"Well obviously! Even in uniform she doesn't look rich enough to get into here!" One girl laughed, the rest of the students joined her. Jae didn't understand her comment. How could she look any different from anyone else if they were all wearing the same uniform?

"Miss Park, save your remarks for after class. Miss Song, why don't you say a few words to the class?" Mr. Lee said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Eh, I don't want to waste my breath." Jae replied smirking at the teacher, making Mr. Lee almost spit out his coffee. The room of rambunctious students instantly fell silent. Mr. Lee took a handkerchief and dabbed the corners of his mouth.

"... Ah, well... That's fine too. Let's see... You will be sitting in that open table to the back right of the room. Please take your seat." Mr. Lee told Jae as he pointed to the only empty desk in the room.

"Okay" Jae said before she walked through the desks to get to her newly assigned one.

"What is Mr. Lee thinking making the new kid sit in that desk?" She heard one student whisper.

"That's like a death sentence!" Another said.

Jae shrugged their negative notions off as she made her way to her desk. When she arrived she sat down and took her backpack off. Jae took her science book out of the bag and placed it onto the small table.

"You're one of the transfer students huh?" A voice asked from behind Jae. She turned and met eyes with a large eyed guy, other wise known as D.O.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Jae snapped back. D.O snickered.

"You sound like a fighter." He chuckled. Jae immediately shut , remembering that if she did anything stupid or if anyone found out about her history that she could potentially be kicked out of the school.

"No, not really." Jae answered in a sweet, gentle tone (Which made her want to puke every time she used it) giving him one of her fake smiles.

"Right... Whatever." D.O said.

"How did you do it?" Asked the boy siting next to him, it was Suho.

"What?" Jae asked confused.

"Bribe the music directors, how did you do it?" He asked grinni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter